Found Deceased IN - Jacob Cole McCarty, 14, with his dog, Corydon, 21 Sep 2021

I was really hoping for a better outcome. It looks like the SO released a statement not too long ago and they don’t currently suspect foul play. My heart breaks for him and his family…so young

Attachments

• 558C2794-2ED9-49AB-A0A0-1B28A43EA5C9.jpeg
    558C2794-2ED9-49AB-A0A0-1B28A43EA5C9.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 104
They talked to his gf/friend who is a friend of my daughters. I can’t figure this out how do I go about getting a reward set up to find him. Everyone says he is a sweetie no drugs no drinking just a normal country boy.

I live in Indiana and this is the first I’ve heard of this. I just don’t think a normal country boy would kill his dog and himself. With LE saying no signs of foul play, either our LE is way off base, or there is much more to this poor boys story and issues.

Jacob Cole McCarty: Body of teen, dog discovered | whas11.com
Jeremiah McCarty previously said his son left his phone and bookbag at home when he took the dog for a walk Sept. 21. He was home alone, but stopped communicating with his father later in the day.

"When I got here, I went in my door and had a bad feeling," he said. "Just sort of a bad feeling," said McCarty.

Officers speculated that McCarty met up with someone he had met online and was in danger.
———-
Why did he have a bad feeling…what did his son communicate to him before he stopped communicating?

I am so sad about this and for the father. When they say no foul play, it’s indicating suicide I’m thinking and his dog he took with him. I think he never met up with someone but intended to. Something stopped that and he went off purposely to commit this tragedy out of feeling sad or misunderstood. He left his phone at home so I don’t know think he went to meet anyone at all. I just pray for his father. If teens only knew you can make it through a difficult time with your whole life ahead of you..there’s just no other chance ending it. So sad.

I live in Indiana and this is the first I’ve heard of this. I just don’t think a normal country boy would kill his dog and himself. With LE saying no signs of foul play, either our LE is way off base, or there is much more to this poor boys story and issues.

It could be accidental...like he slipped and fell or something...we'll have to see.

I had to go cry. This is the most horrific. I don’t believe my town has gone through anything like this. This poor poor baby and his dog.
The FBI is now in charge.
So heartbreaking! My deepest condolences to Jacobs family and friends.
I'm so sad for you community @Pepper6564 . It's going to be so difficult for his friends at school.
I hope & pray LE are able to find out who he was meeting from his computer history.

I believe you are correct about what they are saying. But what about Isabella is right? I don't see him hurting her. This whole thing hurts my heart.
I don't think he would hurt the dog, maybe they both were bit by a snake or Jacob had a medical issue and passed. I believe Isabella would have stayed with the boy no matter what happened, she may have passed from overheating and a lack of water! I feel so bad for his father, family and friends and pray that God will help them with this heartbreaking loss. Rest in peace Jacob and Isabella

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back