Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the point in texting this to the media? I don't see how this helps the Laundries and it is just feeding the media storm. I can't recall ever seeing someone give play-by-play updates while defending the subject (and parents of the subject) of an FBI investigation!
Still waiting for the attorney to issue a plea for Brian to turn himself in. Until then, would prefer this attorney just sit down and be quiet.

Did he buy the new one and:

1) destroy the old one somewhere between Wyoming and Florida?
2) destroy the old one in Florida after 9/1?
3) keep the old one and lose it in the reserve?
4) keep the old one and it is currently being tracked/was tracked by the FBI?

For me it's #5 -

Buy the AT&T on-the-record phone AND buy a burner phone under the counter. Leave the AT&T on-the-record phone at home (as a ruse) and take the burner phone (or phones - who is to say they didn't buy a few) with him when he went on the run.

IMO Brian probably destroyed his old phone so he can't be tracked anymore, went to AT&T with his mother to buy a new one so that if asked by LE he could say that he needed a new phone because he lost his old one (or to say that it broke and he threw it away), then left his new phone at home when he allegedly went into hiding and allegedly became a fugitive, and brought burner phones that he had bought with his parents or by himself with him on the run.

TLDR: Brian had his old phone and got rid of it, bought the new one from AT&T to mislead LE and left it at home, and bought at least 1 burner phone that he took with him on the run. IMO only
Yes- 3 phones! Vanlife phone ditched, burner phone w BL on the lam & Sept 4 AT&T phone googled Carlton Rreserve & suicide left behind to mislead. Theory only…

We kayak pretty regularly around these parts and I hope they have more than just a can of Monster. It’s common to find garbage on those little barrier islands, and they are commonly visited by boats, paddle boarders and kayakers so the lack of rust isn’t shocking. I was really hoping for a break today.

This! ^^^^
He must be only working for the parents because if he believed that he would also represent BL, he shouldn't be disclosing a single thing about anything much less texting it to reporters.
This is exactly what I was thinking. BL and the parents' legal interests have diverged. They've hired an attorney for BL, that's why they went to Orlando. The one in NY is solely representing the parents at this point.

I wonder if Brian drinks that. Would he be careless enough to drop it with a manhunt underway? Dog needs to bag it and have them DNA test it.
I know he is said to be a huge environmentalist, probably wouldn’t toss it to litter and is said to be a health fanatic so not thinking he’s drinking an energy drink, but, this is a guy on the run, who knows, right? Let’s hope he did. MOO

It's a weird day when I cheer Dog the bounty hunter. I just hope they find him today, at this point I don't care who.

I am happy that a real bounty hunter is on this case. I support Law Enforcement also but they tend to be so overworked due to so much crime and fewer resources and sometimes lack of public support. So while I am happy they are working hard there is just something great about an old fashioned bounty hunter doing his thing on this case that has gripped so many hearts and minds - both due to Gabby - whose sweetness and sad face we can’t forget, and due to the shocking behavior of BL (and his family ) and the fact that BL is still the lam.

Just jumping in for a few, but it's Dog's camp (no pun intended) trying to insinuate that a crushed aluminum can of Monster belongs to crunchy, no single-use plastics BL?

Well, it's not a plastic can, and it's probably not so easy to find single source ethiopian medium roast ground for a french press when you're on the run :)

Brian Laundrie seen buying cell phone from Florida store on day of disappearance, report says

Fox News Digital visited an AT&T store in North Port Monday, where an employee said they could not confirm or deny it was the store Brian was reportedly seen at. The employee said that all questions should be directed to corporate. Requests for comment to corporate have gone unanswered.

Speaking to Fox News Digital on Wednesday, Laundrie family attorney Steven Bertolino said the Laundries had purchased a cell phone sometime after Brian returned, but said he did not know the date of the purchase.

Bertolino confirmed that Brian Laundrie left the phone behind when he was last seen on Sept. 14, and said he believed the FBI had the device.

When asked why the Laundries had purchased a new cell phone, Bertolino responded: "Sorry I can’t speculate."

Speaking of phones, I've been wondering whether all the photos GP took were automatically uploaded to the cloud (iCloud since she had an iPhone). I'm not sure whether an iPhone will do this if there is no signal, but if it came back into service to send the August 30th text, it probably uploaded photos then too. This is what happens on my Android phone that is connected to my Google account. Actually, it also backs up texts. I imagine that the FBI already has this info and is keeping it under wraps. JMO.

This undoubtedly has been discussed before... ah, I remember when we were on thread #7 and I couldn't keep up even then. :)

Just jumping in for a few, but it's Dog's camp (no pun intended) trying to insinuate that a crushed aluminum can of Monster belongs to crunchy, no single-use plastics BL?
That's the impression I'm getting. Someone on Twitter mentioned that the K9 dogs Dog's team are using have BL's scent. Not sure how this would be the case...it's not like BL's mom turned over his Boy Scout badges or tennis shoes for Dog's use.

Still waiting for the attorney to issue a plea for Brian to turn himself in. Until then, would prefer this attorney just sit down and be quiet.
And it is a reasonable question to ask, WHY isn't the lawyer making that plea if everything is tickety boo, Bri is just a lost walker somewhere, innocent as the lambs in the field, mum and dad, too, blameless...

It is a huge red flag with bells on that the lawyer has not been instructed by his clients (( mum and dad ) to do this every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member