Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office confirmed it handed over surveillance video to the FBI from the campground where the Laundrie’s stayed in September, but the FBI has not released that video.
Two new pieces of evidence coming to light in Gabby Petito case

TMZ learned that Laundrie, 23, had company when he visited the store on September 14 and purchased a cell phone. His parents reported him missing on September 17, claiming he went to a nearby nature reserve with his backpack but did not return. Fox News Digital visited an AT&T store in North Port this week, where they were told that the store could neither deny nor confirm whether it was the store the missing fugitive had reportedly visited.
Who was mystery 'older woman' with Brian Laundrie? Internet goes wild on speculations

Great post. It explains why we are all hooked.

“We struggle to accept things that are unresolved, even if they don't directly affect us," explains James Collett, a lecturer in psychology at RMIT University's School of Health and Biomedical Sciences.

it’s the unresolved fact of the fugitive, and his parents’ conduct that has me coming back - until all of that gets resolved. How complicit or guilty are they ? I want to see justice done.

Yes, I think various reasons in the article apply to various people ... not everyone being exactly the same.

WOW. 46 911 calls?

That's A LOT. Wonder what for? I know at least two were because of Dog knocking on their door and that was just in the last few days. So 10-27, was Brian still "at home" with them from the first few days of that?

edited: Clearly if he purchased the phone on the 14th and then was reported missing on the 17th, four of those days he's home for those calls.

Yeah, I'm sure you're right. I just keep going back to "why would he hide out on an island, where he has no way to escape if they close in on him." And for the right amount of money, people will do some pretty shady things, IMO.
I'm with you. I don't think he's on the island. Unless they're still paying someone they could hire, surely he would jump on that reward money. He wouldn't have been a fugitive at that point so helping him escape wouldn't be a crime. No reason not to come forward.

What is everyone's thoughts regarding the validity of Chris McDonough's claim that he knows the secret Twitter account of BL? If he's wrong he has blasted a private individual's personal information (full name, street address) to 100k Youtube viewers & spawned 1000s of people to share this individual's info on social media.

What is everyone's thoughts regarding the validity of Chris McDonough's claim that he knows the secret Twitter account of BL? If he's wrong he has blasted a private individuals personal information (full name, street address) to 100k Youtube viewers & spawned 1000s of people to share this individual's info on social media.
IMO he’s definitely wrong and completely out of touch with this case and the way that social media operates. It’s embarrassing for him.

That's A LOT. Wonder what for? I know at least two were because of Dog knocking on their door and that was just in the last few days. So 10-27, was Brian still "at home" with them from the first few days of that?

edited: Clearly if he purchased the phone on the 14th and then was reported missing on the 17th, four of those days he's home for those calls.

No, IMO. I think it’s the laundries - they are weak and couldn’t handle the pressure - of being in the wrong on so many counts. MOO.

Apart from the calls when BL was home, they were probably calling 911 on the protesters. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riverstyx