Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #137

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still following. I'm at the point where any scenario or theory I put forth is just a re-run of previous post(s). I still believe that I would not be surprised if his name is amongst that huge volume of tips.
A perp is always in the 1st volume of investigation Files.

That claims a known detective from my country.

Brian Chadwell could be cleared by now...but nope.

ways he should be quickly excluded..?

footprint-shoe size
height-weight

build- BG has upper body mass and huge sloping shoulders.
voice analysis
gait
right or left handed
mitochondrial DNA/hair analysis

oh and one more thing....an alibi.

but no can do. mOO

I’ll repeat. The police never clear anyone. There is no such term in police work. They might decide that there is no need for any other investigation but they don’t clear anyone.

semantics. I say this because you know they will say when they are no longer investigating Mr.Chadwell, as he has been investigated and that investigation has been completed. mOO

Last edited:
semantics. I say this because you know they will say when they are no longer investigating Mr.Chadwell, as he has been investigated and that investigation has been completed. mOO

This is what they said about DN
. "As you all know, we went out to Colorado and we spent a little bit of time with him [Daniel Nations], and he's not a person we care a whole lot about at this time," Superintendent Douglas Carter with the Indiana State Police said Tuesday. “Until somebody is arrested, we’re interested in almost everybody.”

I’ll repeat. The police never clear anyone. There is no such term in police work. They might decide that there is no need for any other investigation but they don’t clear anyone.
I’ve mentioned this in the past, when someone posts, “All of their family members have been cleared.”

Because if LE has made that statement I have yet to see it.

MOO

ok lets put it this way, they have not announced completion of their investigation into JBC...honestly there is no denying there is an interest in this person and I am not the only one who is waiting to know what is happening...
the media is waiting and they are shut down.

I'm just waiting..like everyone else...mOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members