Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is too much. They have all of her things. No arrest warrant because Gabby is dead so she cannot have them arrested for taking her things. They are real pieces of work. I’m starting to think the whole family are a bunch of demons.
I'm not sure how it would all need to play out but, depending on survivorship laws, what I had stated a while back was basically that I thought Gabby’s family should be engaging in whatever steps they need to complete to compel the return of any of Gabby’s possessions that they have legal claim to. The family has obviously been thru a lot here so I understand if this wasn't their first priority, but I also understand that the obligation may well lie with them to initiate any procedures of obtaining her possessions. I also feel like there may well be maybe legal considerations that come in to play here so I would love to hear the thoughts of one of our legal experts as well.

BL is thought to have left on 17th and returned on 23rd. There hasn’t been much in the way of sightings of GP during that time but some content was posted on various channels, some of which is not thought to reflect where she/they actually were at the time. Makes sense, she’s got plenty time on her hands and she’s not going to share their real predicament with followers.

Insta posted on 19/8: Login • Instagram

YT posted on 19/8:

TikTok from 20/8: TikTok

TikTok from 21/8: TikTok
They sure seemed pretty happy together in those videos, huh? And that was all after after the stop on the 12th.

Has anyone brought up the fact that last-minute flights are almost always the most expensive flights of all? This is why airlines offer bereavement fares and even those aren't that deeply discounted.

I hope we'll eventually find out what the cost of that trip was AND if it was a one-way or roundtrip fare.

I'm not sure how it would all need to play out but, depending on survivorship laws, what I had stated a while back was basically that I thought Gabby’s family should be engaging in whatever steps they need to complete to compel the return of any of Gabby’s possessions that they have legal claim to. The family has obviously been thru a lot here so I understand if this wasn't their first priority, but I also understand that the obligation may well lie with them to initiate any procedures of obtaining her possessions. I also feel like there may well be maybe legal considerations that come in to play here so I would love to hear the thoughts of one of our legal experts as well.
Considering past behavior, I'm assuming the Laundries wouldn't admit to possession of a molecule of Gabby's belongings even if a ton of them were in their attic.
MOO

"Hi son."
"Hi Dad."
"Can you fly back home and move your stuff (out or in) from the storage unit?"
"Sure."
What a hassle. You're on the dream vacation of a lifetime. The adventure to forever remember.
Now, you have to cut it short to do something as banal as move stuff? Something you can do when you return?
I don't know who's worse. Them for asking or him for returning.
What's with that?
MOO
I suspect that he called them and cried a river about breaking up and wanted to go home to move his stuff back in and move whatever was there of her stuff into storage....and of course, they complied. But why would they foot the bill to fly him BACK to SLC? "Well, I have to go back to get my van and drive it home" ??? Maybe? jmo

"Hi son."
"Hi Dad."
"Can you fly back home and move your stuff (out or in) from the storage unit?"
"Sure."
What a hassle. You're on the dream vacation of a lifetime. The adventure to forever remember.
Now, you have to cut it short to do something as banal as move stuff? Something you can do when you return?
I don't know who's worse. Them for asking or him for returning.
What's with that?
MOO
I have thought there was more to it as I agree with you. Maybe he flew home because he was pissed at Gabby, he was leaving her, going home and moving all of her stuff out of his parents house and into storage. Then, after some cooling off, maybe they decided to try it again. Maybe she asked him to come back. The timing is around their August 13th fight.

They sure seemed pretty happy together in those videos, huh? And that was all after after the stop on the 12th.
Everybody is happy on their SM. They don't post the unhappy parts out loud on there. SM is a facade and a fantasy. More than one person/couple/family I know on SM is a complete trainwreck, but everything is perfect in their little SM world.

Any thoughts on how he would have flown? Which airports he might have used etc?

She supposedly stayed at the Fairfield Inn in Salt Lake City..? to the 24th... seen leaving with him on the 24th. It is an airport hotel so imagine he flew out of Salt Lake City. Would he fly to Bradenton? or Tampa?

as per google:

The nearest airport to Sarasota is Sarasota/Bradenton (SRQ) Airport which is 3.8 miles away. Other nearby airports include St. Petersburg (PIE) (40.9 miles), Tampa (TPA) (44.5 miles), Ft. Myers (RSW) (73.9 miles) and Orlando (MCO) (106.9 miles).

Gabby Petito's Utah hotel, where she was last ... - Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com › gabby-petito-utah-hotel-fbi-o...

Sep 18, 2021 — Petito checked out of the Fairfield Inn and Suites on Aug. 24, soon before she went missing, FOX 13 of Salt Lake City reported.

Hotel where missing YouTuber Gabby Petito was last seen is ...
https://www.wreg.com › news › hotel-where-missing-y...

Sep 18, 2021 — A nationwide search is underway for missing YouTuber Gabby Petito, who was last seen on Aug. 24 at a Fairfield Inn and Suites near the Salty ...

FOX 13 confirms SLC hotel where Gabby Petito was last seen
https://www.fox13now.com › news › local-news › fox-...

Sep 16, 2021 — FOX 13 News has confirmed the hotel where missing woman, 22-year-old Gabby Petito, was last seen as a Fairfield Inn and Suites in Salt Lake ...

Timeline on missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito investigation
https://ksltv.com › timeline-on-missing-22-year-old-gabb...

21: Petito's father, Joseph Petito, orders Uber Eats for Gabby Petito. The meal is delivered to the Fairfield Inn & Suites by the Salt Lake City ...
Sep 18, 2021

[also, as per the last article here she face timed with her father on the 21st and he sent her pizza... presumably did not ask him for air fare or a rescue or express any need to leave... current daily rates for that hotel are $139-about $200... maybe higher in the summer?]

Last edited:
Where is Brian Laundrie? Report of possible sighting on the Appalachian Trail

To Note:
It's now been one month since Brian Laundrie returned home to North Port without Gabby Petito. Questions are being raised.

Some of biggest questions still out there: What exactly did the Laundrie family know? And when did they know it?

"There's this period of time before Gabby was reported missing when the Laundrie family was together. Obviously Brian is now missing. If they did anything during that period of time to help him flee the vicinity of the county, the state or the country, they certainty could be facing charges," criminal defense attorney Alex Little told FOX news.

Gabby Petito: Search for fiancé Brian Laundrie broadens: LIVE UPDATES

Police shoot down possible Brian Laundrie sighting in Newman, GA
Reports of a possible sighting of Brian Laundrie in Newman, GA could not be confirmed by police.

"We have not had an official sighting with the the City of Newman," Newman Police Department Chief Blankenship told Fox News Sunday.

If it's true that Brian was gone Aug 17th-23rd, not in Gabby's company at that time, then all of that footage she uploaded around then was actually filmed much earlier in the trip.

This also happened with Gabby's Instagram. She would post up pictures which were clearly from a different day. Apparently it's fairly common practice for content creators who have to upload something every day to keep their followers?

JMO, but I think she was missing Brian and it influenced her film editing and curation while at the Fairfield in SLC. She was looking back on happier times, perhaps?

17th to the 24th

7 nights.

Fairfield Inn - SLC Airport

Rates in late October = $101 - $103 per night (without taxes)

An expensive week if you add in the cost of him flying back and forth to Florida.

If it's true that Brian was gone Aug 17th-23rd, not in Gabby's company at that time, then all of that footage she uploaded around then was actually filmed much earlier in the trip.

This also happened with Gabby's Instagram. She would post up pictures which were clearly from a different day. Apparently it's fairly common practice for content creators who have to upload something every day to keep their followers?

JMO, but I think she was missing Brian and it influenced her film editing and curation while at the Fairfield in SLC. She was looking back on happier times, perhaps?
I just watched that video for the first time and got the same vibe. It seemed like someone who was memorializing a relationship as it had been in the past.

The problem with this is that he was not seen on foot. He has a vehicle. So he can be anywhere right now with wheels. The question becomes how, where did he get this vehicle? Is that sighting even him? Reports are that there are numerous alleged sightings of BL every day. This guy happened to catch the attention of the press because he did not feel LE took him seriously enough and he feels that certain he saw him. He may or may not be correct. I don’t see how LE can track down every single report they get.

But if this were indeed BL, in a vehicle, he can now be many mikes away from where this sighting occurred.
Totally! Maybe Brian didn't even do it and he has totally lost him mind. They did both say they were a team in the full body cam videos. Seperation anxiety?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smoore9861