NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female, 23-33, & 3 Children, under 11, Nov'85 & May'00 #3

For anyone else working on the tree, here are the two children who have been eliminated as possible ancestors:

- Peter Richardson Mitchell
- Roena Victoria Mitchell

There are four possible lines I’d ask you guys to look at:

- George Perry Mitchell
- Sarah Ellen Mitchell
- Amanda Emmeline Mitchell
- Thomas Zechariah Mitchell

Thank you!

Roena’s daughter Clara Lou married Sardon Livings, William Livings’ grandson.

According to her obituary, she had 12 grandchildren and 10 great grandchildren.

I just want to double check, have all of these been accounted for? I have found it hard to find all of their names.

Thank you!

Roena’s daughter Clara Lou married Sardon Livings, William Livings’ grandson.

According to her obituary, she had 12 grandchildren and 10 great grandchildren.

I just want to double check, have all of these been accounted for? I have found it hard to find all of their names.
Clara Lou Burton's descendants have been eliminated as of now.

If the MC was born mid 70’s, her mom could plausibly be born between 1930-early 60’s. Although 40’s-mid 50’s more likely
I agree although I am learning more towards the late 40s to mid 50s

If the MC was born mid 70’s, her mom could plausibly be born between 1930-early 60’s. Although 40’s-mid 50’s more likely
This case grips me because my mom's first marriage was around that time to a Rasmussen-type sociopath when she was 17. She says that they tend to go younger and younger... Just based on the ages of Marlyse and Denise I would put a guess that MC's mom was likely born between 1952 and 1958 and had MC in her late teens-early to mid 20's.

Headed to bed and probably won't be on for a while, but wanted to let you all know that Arthur and William have been eliminated from the Livings line and I am pretty close to eliminating most of Margaret's descendents as well.

This case grips me because my mom's first marriage was around that time to a Rasmussen-type sociopath when she was 17. She says that they tend to go younger and younger... Just based on the ages of Marlyse and Denise I would put a guess that MC's mom was likely born between 1952 and 1958 and had MC in her late teens-early to mid 20's.

Ok one more context thing before I go to bed... my mom's ex used a variety of aliases just like TPR did - to the point where her marriage and divorce records as well as the marriage record to my dad make her ridiculously hard to pin down if you don't know all the last names this tried to claim were his... which in turn made it super hard for me to do things like apply to college or fill out visa applications, even though the only connection I have to this guy was that my mom was married to him 15 years before I was born. This might actually be the key to finding MC... if someone on one of our trees has multiple last names listed with the husband/ex impossible to track down and no kids for 10-15 years after the first marriage but has some in a second or third, I would see that circumstance as worthy of looking into.

Headed to bed and probably won't be on for a while, but wanted to let you all know that Arthur and William have been eliminated from the Livings line and I am pretty close to eliminating most of Margaret's descendents as well.

Were you able to find any children for his son Lucien, who died in Chicago? I hit a dead end there, with my limited skills, so I'm curious where I went wrong.

And thanks for the updates

Last edited:
Were you able to find any children for his son Lucien, who died in Chicago? I hit a dead end there, with my limited skills, so I'm curious where I went wrong.

And thanks for the updates
Have not been able to get that far yet. Have been mostly expanding tree based off known children so I have all the larger lines in place before doing official rule outs.

Have not been able to get that far yet. Have been mostly expanding tree based off known children so I have all the larger lines in place before doing official rule outs.

He was Arthur's son, which you said had been eliminated. Maybe I'm confused.

The thing is, affairs have always happened, unfortunately rapes have also always happened. Back before the 60's there was almost no way of dealing with/preventing pregnancies. We can't truly eliminate people based on official records because of the possibility that somewhere at some point in these enormous family trees, the incorrect paternity has been recorded and the Livings and Mitchell lines converged again without anyone knowing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back