Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is the cooling off period. No crime of passion, no I snapped defense. No she drove me crazy for weeks on end. He reset the clock and ultimately committed murder. Then he ran to mommy and continues to run from his actions today. MOO, JMO Subject to change as facts become available.
I keep thinking of what he said in Moab: "what can we do to make this go away."

MOO/etc.

Could he have had a court hearing of some kind in FLA during that time? Something he had to be formally present for? Is there anything like a court process to expunge juvenile records that may have applied to him? Did he have to do "community service" for some infraction? Could he have had points against his driver's license, so he had to take a class or what not?
I believe that is a stretch but not impossible. The actions ... what did he avoid, what did engage in, where did he spend his money ? what value does it give them ?

When was the great SB hired?
That's the million dollar question that I have wanted to know since before GP was even found. Since the moment we learned LE was handed a card or paper with his contact info. This would shed a Flood light - not Spot light, on the parents involvement. MOO

Edit: Only one reporter flat out asked him. It was posted by a member in the last thread. He wouldn't answer. Said it was privileged. So he knows people (more importantly LE) are looking into this date. If he changes documents, ugh.... MOO

Last edited:
They had a lawyer at that point, and even if we give them some benefit of the doubt, they knew which way the wind was blowing.

Their son would have been under tremendous stress, and could very well have been emotionally unstable.

So you expect me to believe that they just allow for multiple days to pass, and do not raise the alarm?

That's a really tough sell for me, and I'm sure law enforcement would have seen it similarly.

That's why I'm so confused by the extent to which they searched that preserve, as I just can't fathom law enforcement taking their word for anything.

Where the heck is this guy?

Its possible they had a hit on a phone using a stingray and really wanted to find it or his body before it completely died or the swamp itself eradicated it and the body. NPPD had just had the embarrassment of losing him after saying, we know where he is. If they could never find his body, the case would stay open with the last thing people remembering would be that quote by the Chief.

i don't have a link handy, but iirc NPPD stated that the van was taken late on 9/11 and/or into the early morning of 9/12...i specifically remember the into the early morning/hours of 9/12 part...
Oh that makes a difference. Makes sightings of him on the 11th possible not exactly plausible IMO since LE had been knocking on his door looking for Gabby on the 10th, but possible. You never know. MOO

At the Fairfield Inn (Marriott) which is currently priced at $101 (before taxes). I'm guessing it might have been a higher rate in August (MMO/guess only).
With the cost of the room, the airline ticket(s) etc. In what way does it make sense that they wanted to save money on a storage unit by spending over $1000 for this. Either they were way overpaying for storage unit or we're missing some information. Does not make any sense IMO.
Can't imagine storage units are that expensive.

Another interesting gem from CL:
When asked by protestors if they talked about GP while at FD park she replied:
"We couldn't, we had our kids with us"
If she didn't know anything horrible had happened, why would she say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1