Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s how I understood it as well. That the parents hold the key to finding out what happened to Gabby (& finding Brian). Then the JP says something about them throwing away the key as in the way they’re acting. IMO it was a metaphor to them knowing what happened & refusing to cooperate.

Ahhhh, maybe. Thanks. That was a bizarre statement coming with the discussion of the van being located there. Thanks.

I disagree that the family have played police. The lawyer knows that the law permits people to refuse to cooperate with police in various circumstance, but IMO the FBI are no fools and they know exactly what is going on.

IIRC, when LE were first called to the home for the news of BL missing, the police statements referred to LE investigating further whether the information was credible. They are behaving as they are required to by law, they have no choice. They can't say 'we don't trust these people so we're going to ignore everything they say on a whim'. But they are not fools and if they are still searching the area, IMO it's because they have some actual evidence that he was there, and no evidence, yet, about how or where he ever left.
Here's the problem with this IMOO, of course, if he's repping BL, he would tell BL not to speak to anyone. If the parents knew nothing, they would not be under this same mandate - especially with their own daughter and they would not be represented by him.

If you think about this: Why was he telling the parents to say nothing if the parents knew nothing? IF the parents knew nothing the parents would be in the same postion as Cassie, who is speaking. MOO

I think the parents may have only retained them for themselves at that mtg in Orlando. Not sure. But there was never any confirmation until that date that he was repping all 3. Repping all 3 is a very tricky business. MOO. They should all get separate counsel at this point. The parents should each have their own separate counsel, BE should have separate counsel and CL should have counsel - continue to cooperate but get that protection. She may even need counsel for a civil tort case against her parents one day. And, SB should immediately withdraw before he needs counsel. MOO. Speculation. JMO IMO

That is a Yagi antenna for radio communications attached to the rail/bridge. There is a solar panel and a box that would be waterproof protecting the radio transceiver.

The solar panel tells me the radio probably goes to sleep and only transmits periodically. Maybe water level data.
Omg, I LOVE this group... So many smart people. THANK YOU! You think just random they stopped near that?

Older articles about mustang:

A silver Ford Mustang that Brian Laundrie drove to an environmental park in Southwest Florida was towed away from his North Port home on Monday, Sept. 20.
FBI seizes silver Mustang Brian Laundrie drove the day he went missing

The hunt for Brian Laundrie continues in North Port, Florida, and Kern County, California. At the same time, an investigation into the role Laundrie's parents Christopher and Roberta may have played in his missing is in progress. Investigators have been on the scene at his parents' house for the past couple of days. The FBI executed a search warrant at their home a day after Gabby Petito's remains were discovered in Wyoming. A new video on Twitter taken at Laundrie's home, the authentication of which is yet to be verified, has sparked questions if the family lied to cops during questioning.
https://meaww.com/did-brian-laundrie-parents-lie-to-cops-mustang-timeline-disappearanc

Police towed away Laundrie's silver Mustang from his parents' home in North Port after they executed a search warrant Monday morning.
Brian Laundrie is likely ALIVE & hiding on Appalachian Trail, PI thinks
*Mother and Father Laundrie,, this is very uncool…
BUSTED! (insert theme from Cops show….)

it seems Brian did not have his own bank account
SBM, I know there was a lengthy back-and-forth about this several threads ago, but is it actually true? Do we know for a fact that he didn't have a bank account of his own? I (still) find that hard to believe and I'm concerned it's just another purple-monkey-dishwasher thing borne out of confusion over the indictment.

I found it odd on the WFLA live stream when Paul in the helicopter just abruptly said (paraphrasing) we gotta go JB we gotta head back to Tampa. JB does say later they were returning to Tampa to refuel, but IMO I think he assumed that. The helicopter was not out there long at all & every other time they needed to refuel, Paul has said that’s why he was leaving. All JMO but I don’t think it was refueling. When Paul said he had to go he sounded very confused IMO.

I thought this was odd as well. I thought maybe they were finding a body and they didn't want any footage.

Irrelevant.

Two people that lived in their residence with them went on a roadtrip together for 4 months in a van. One of those housemates came back with the van two months early without the other person. Regardless of what they were told by their son, one of their housemates never returned home and they not only didn't inform the police but they didn't inform her family either.
Again you are making a presumption based on something none of us know the answers to. They had no reason to inform the police or her family of anything if they didnt suspect any wrong doing. Again MOO

Correct me if i'm wrong... But didn't one of the TikToker's see the Van a couple days in a row- she slowed to check out the area and maybe see if it was a "single guy"(...as opposed to someone camping w/ a woman). She said it didn't look like they had set up camp. She specifically said it was weird that there was no camping stuff set out. A few days later when the van didn't move she thought it might be abandoned, right?

That was my thought too, when the pictures came out of the scene with the orange paint on the trees, it looked like the perfect spot for a hammock. Along with a cleared out space for a tent, there was a fire ring as well (from another video & the Dr. Phil conversation with the parents' today).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert