Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former 'most wanted' drug trafficker on Brian Laundrie: 'You gotta face the music'

A former high-profile drug kingpin is asking Brian Laundrie to come out of hiding regardless of whether or not he killed Gabby Petito.

Seth Ferranti said on Wednesday that Brian Laundrie ought to turn himself in to the authorities, as Laundrie is wanted for alleged debit card fraud and is a person of interest in Petito's death. As a former fugitive on the run, Ferranti told Fox News that hiding from the authorities today is harder than when he did it in the 1990s.

"You just gotta turn yourself in man — you gotta face the music," Ferranti told the outlet. "And if you did do something to that girl, you gotta pay the price. And if you didn’t do anything to that girl, you’ve got to present it to the jury and trust in your innocence."

With Laundrie still on the run, Ferranti argued continuing to hide would be pricey, saying that "as long as you have money, you can stay hidden."

Chris Cuomo is reporting that authorities told him that they found a fresh campsite in the reserve, and that's why they were back in force today.

Source: Law enforcement found remnants of a campsite in area Brian Laundrie is known to have spent time.
Doesn't BL love hammocks? Is it possible he's been hiding up in a tree?

Former 'most wanted' drug trafficker on Brian Laundrie: 'You gotta face the music'

A former high-profile drug kingpin is asking Brian Laundrie to come out of hiding regardless of whether or not he killed Gabby Petito.

Seth Ferranti said on Wednesday that Brian Laundrie ought to turn himself in to the authorities, as Laundrie is wanted for alleged debit card fraud and is a person of interest in Petito's death. As a former fugitive on the run, Ferranti told Fox News that hiding from the authorities today is harder than when he did it in the 1990s.

"You just gotta turn yourself in man — you gotta face the music," Ferranti told the outlet. "And if you did do something to that girl, you gotta pay the price. And if you didn’t do anything to that girl, you’ve got to present it to the jury and trust in your innocence."

With Laundrie still on the run, Ferranti argued continuing to hide would be pricey, saying that "as long as you have money, you can stay hidden."

This right here has the makings of a comedy spoof.

So this guy, this BL person killed her in front of their tent by the fire circle. Then he packed up the tent walked 5 minutes to the van and within a day or two just packed up and left, leaving her body there. Thinking only how to save his skin.

He would weave a tale of how she went and camped without him for a night and he knew nothing …. but he overestimated his own intelligence. There is no story he can tell that anyone would believe. He killed her and left her there, took her van and her money and ran away for his home.
Yep..to me, he killed her on the spot and left her there. He's too lazy to move her or do much of anything except hit her. He does however, have energy to "hike" around making bogus/ridiculous alibis for himself, drive off in her van and spend her money. Because that's all for himself.

Trying to understand why SB would make this statement.

To make it LOOK like the family is cooperating in some positive/helpful way?

But why lie about something that can be so easily debunked and make the folks you're representing look even more shady... I don't get it.

It's my understanding that the Mustang was found at/near the entrance to the park (on the west side of the reserve), however I can't swear to that and don't, at this time, have any verification as to the exact location. The abandoned vehicle report is redacted so that does not help. The report does say "Body Worn Camera Used" so perhaps, in time, that info might be released but I'm not holding my breath as FBI have the case now. As soon as we have any confirmation, I will definitely do a map update including where the Mustang was found. :)
Isn't that the address on the incident report?

Well that should convince him! What prison was the Kingpin commenting from? Jmo

I
Trying to understand why SB would make this statement.

To make it LOOK like the family is cooperating in some positive/helpful way?

But why lie about something that can be so easily debunked and make the folks you're representing look even more shady... I don't get it.
Are they doing this just to distract everyone? Jmo

So this guy, this BL person killed her in front of their tent by the fire circle. Then he packed up the tent walked 5 minutes to the van and within a day or two just packed up and left, leaving her body there. Thinking only how to save his skin.

He would weave a tale of how she went and camped without him for a night and he knew nothing …. but he overestimated his own intelligence. There is no story he can tell that anyone would believe. He killed her and left her there, took her van and her money and ran away for his home.

I think he killed her, packed up his gear and then hiked across country to eventually end up at Colter bay a day or two later. Where he then hitched back to the van.

Why now, indeed. SMH. Makes no sense to me at all. BL's dad in the midst of it??
Maybe I can see his dad looking at some things that were found -- to see if they might be BL's, or maybe to show them where they camped -- on a map, of course -- but IMO, even that is a stretch. Did their lawyer misunderstand?
Wait & see, I guess...
Lol, keep reading....

Well that should convince him! What prison was the Kingpin commenting from? Jmo

As a former drug trafficker, Ferranti appeared on the U.S. Marshals' Top 15 Most Wanted list from 1991 to 1993. Ferranti said he was incredibly stressed during his time on the run, especially in the first six months. When authorities eventually caught him, he said it was "kind of a relief," the outlet reported. Ferranti spent 21 years in prison, during which he obtained his associate, bachelor's, and master's degrees and opened a publishing house, saying he "decided it was time to stop blaming things outside himself and start utilizing his talents to document the world around him," according to Ferranti's website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675