Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep..to me, he killed her on the spot and left her there. He's too lazy to move her or do much of anything except hit her. He does however, have energy to "hike" around making bogus/ridiculous alibis for himself, drive off in her van and spend her money. Because that's all for himself.
Oh, my, I had to look at your name, @skyedaze, to make sure I hadn't written myself in my sleep. My sentiments on him exactly. He keeps singing the "Me-me-me-me," song. And I'm betting he won't stop. Surrender, he!! no, he won't go. Grrrrr. I just hope he is riddled with mosquito and ant bites, hungry for a good ol' greasy hamburger, thirsty for a cold beer, needing a hot shower, and scared of every little noise he hears. Grrrrrr.

Did you see in her YouTube video on that California beach where, just for kicks and barefooted, he rock hopped all the way out to the end of that rock peninsula. I don't think he's lazy.
Not the impression I got, but people see things differently. If it required work, yeah, lazy. Gabby seemed to do all of the real work, even opening his yogurt cups, lol. Jmo

Ive wondered if they know the COD and if they are looking for the weapon to support it.
Besides finding her actual killer I would say murder weapon or some definitive evidence that would support BL killed our Gabby - would justify these incredibly expensive and potentially dangerous searches by humans and dogs in that Preserve …so we wait JMO

I think she was of average height and weight for her age, and that Brian was on the slight side. If you have a link otherwise, I'm happy to be corrected. If she died as a result of an attack by him, I think it was the result of an unfortunate fall or similar.

I don't necessarily think he beat her death, I'm not sure, but her reported weight is on the edge of underweight/normal for her height. I definitely wouldn't say average. Men have a big upper body strength advantage over women, even slight guys.

Last edited:
Being slight doesn't me you lack strength. Have you ever seen a 70 yr old rock climber holding themselves and pulling their body up with one hand. It takes hand grip and abdominal muscles etc. So, the reference to being slight does not mean weak or in ability to exert force.

70 year old rock climbers are the vast exception to the rule. Anything is hypothetically possible. I don't think it's probable in this case that Brian beat her to death with his bare hands. You are welcome to disagree, of course :)

I believe the Laundries, through their attorney, put out two stories tonight. One story was that Chris Laundrie was asked to come help search-we now know that isn't true. The second story is that a campsite was found at the reserve. I'm sure we'll soon find out that isn't true either.
I believe both of those stories were concocted by the Laundries to keep people focused on searching the reserve because they want people to stop looking anywhere else. Maybe Brian was seen by DD on the road near the AT driving a white pick up truck. Maybe Brian is on the AT. But if everyone believes Brian is still in that reserve because of the stories being spread by the Laundries, if someone sees Brian they won't report a sighting because they'll think Brian is in the reserve.

I can't open the article, but he shared the information with Newsday, not one of the typical spots.

I believe it is the first time I have seen Newsday in these threads as a source. (I could be wrong)

I find it curious and intentional personally. Cannot explain his reasons, but I think he has some. MOO
Lawyer: Brian Laundrie's father agrees to join search for son
Well Ole Dad surely knows where that storage unit is, since he was supposed to have needed BL's help emptying it and hauling it the stuff back to their own property.

Watching the first episode of Dr. Phil now

I think she was of average height and weight for her age, and that Brian was on the slight side. If you have a link otherwise, I'm happy to be corrected. If she died as a result of an attack by him, I think it was the result of an unfortunate fall or similar.
The cop in the last released copcam estimated her weight twice at 110, once at 105 soaking wet. She was 5'5" , iirc.
if true, 5'5" and 105-110 is below average, way below. I think he had 50 lbs on her. Imo.

Last edited:
I’ve only seen the flights home and back told by the Laundrie family and their lawyer. GP’s family won’t respond to that question. Also the lawyer throwing in the part about his flights being paid by both of them because they shared costs sounds like he’s building a defense for BL using her CC/ATM after her death. IMO.

The whole question of the flight home was started by a handwritten note by GP's uncle showing the timeline when she went missing way back in the beginning.

Maybe this has already been done somewhere, I don't know, but I would really like to see a timeline based on official LE communications.

I know it would be really sparse.
Link says previously recorded for me and I am in FL???

Yes. I made the same mistake earlier. WFLA really needs to do better work removing formerly live broadcasts from its currently live linky.

There is a link to a press story several threads back that said Gabby’s body was intact. I remember being somewhat surprised to hear that.
I'm surprised to hear that as well. Early on when they were showing the clip of the helicopter flying over the area someone was interviewing the reporters and asked them how they found out the body had been identified as Gabby. One of the reporters said that an FBI person had told them that body parts were found. Immediately after that, they switched to the term human remains. It was the only time I heard body parts and I posted here asking if anyone else had heard it and a few posters confirmed that they were watching and heard it too!

Thank you, but what I meant was were they told if she was intact, that her remains were not scattered by animals. Sorry to have to type that. It is important for evidence, forensics. That you for telling me that though, my heart breaks for them. Jmo

This was posted a while back here in WS on Thread #22 Page #24 Post #464
In this live video from Sept 21st, the policing expert on the ground says he has a source that says her remains were not disturbed by wildlife.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWwA7pQgvFM&t=1s

This makes me very, very relieved if true.

The whole question of the flight home was started by a handwritten note by GP's uncle showing the timeline when she went missing way back in the beginning.
And wow - it turned out to be true according to the lawyer who’s family member we really aren’t sure he represents?

jmo
ETA - to be clear the lawyer speaking on behalf of the L family is SB but this has never been confirmed by the L family because they aren’t speaking

According to this article, Brian Laundrie is 5'8" and 160 lbs.
Brian Laundrie missing as search for his fiancé Gabby Petito continues | WFLA

Gabby Petito was 5'5" and 110 lbs.
Gabby Petito’s fiancé named person of interest in her disappearance, North Port police say | WFLA

Though I realize that this can occur in a variety of circumstances, the manner of her death was determined to be a homicide.

JMO

The cop estimated her weight twice at 110, once at 105 soaking wet. She was 5'5" , iirc.
if true, 5'5" and 105-110 is below average, way below. I think he had 50 lbs on her. Iirc.

The ideal weight for a 5'5" woman is between 113 and 138 pounds. And that doesn't account for age and lifestyle. She looked perfectly healthy and not underweight to me in the Moab video for a woman in her very early 20's trying to live a very healthy lifestyle -- at least wrt food. I am 5'7" and weighed in the 118-125 lb. range, at most, when I was her age. He probably had 40 to 50 lbs on her, imo.

Ideal Weight Chart | Staying Well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member