Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can say with 100% certainty, if it were my child missing and I feared he was in danger, there is no way in #3!! I would be sitting in my house day in and day out with my mouth closed. They would have to physically restrain me from joining in on the search efforts or give me one extremely good reason as to why that would further endanger him.

It was more likely an old fire ring. No telling if they used it.
Her step dad made the comment on the Dr. Phil interview that if he could have picked the perfect place to put a tent up where she was located, where her body was laying would have been at the opening of the tent. I thought that was really interesting…. He also told how the placement of the cross reflects exactly where she was laying, where her torso was, where her head was, etc.

Two points one a request from more experienced WS community.
1. I wish to see a redacted Nppd report from a Foia request. It was about 5.4 miles from Laundries address.a local ws member commented the area did not make sense.

2. Possible LOI, Juice or its components.
The family owns juice company, it is either concentrate or fresh. If the latter they will have numerous suppliers of organic produce.
These are seasonal crops , requiring seasonal workers who need accomodation,water and power.If BL assisted parents , he would have knowledge of these.
All the best

hmm wonder what he's mailing that he can't just leave in his mailbox for regular pick up???

Probably doesn't want to leave something in there for fear of someone taking it? I'm a little weird about that - as in I won't put in mail to be sent out the night before, and I don't have a kid that's wanted with media camped out around my house.

@mikerreports

Attorney Steve Bertolino tells us Brian is “a backpacker” and not the skilled survivalist #GabbyPetito’s friend described to the media. He believes Brian is still in the reserve — with no access to news reports about his own case.

https://twitter.com/mikerreports/status/1446087518039035908?s=20
SB must read WS. But he’s slow to the punch, since we were on this topic and majority in agreement by about Thread #11. Approximately. Guess SB’s behind in his reading.

It seems they are 2 different ones, bordering each other with connecting trails.

ah ok it looks like the Myakkahatchee section is the largest bit at least that's what my map states, but if you look on the maps there all these other names for various bits, quite interesting as to how that works. you'd think locals probably just have one name for the entire place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike