Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #55

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angels Advocate

Angels Advocate Former Member

Okay I understand what you are saying. But just for a moment, step outside the way you are thinking and think with the heart. If someone called you and said my daughter is missing she was with your son, is he there? And let's say for the sake of argument you know your son is a mischievous rapscallion. And you know he is mendacious. And you go and you ask him and he won't answer. Do you do everything to cover for him and his ways? Or do you answer the phone or send a text like I suggested earlier. If you want to protect your son, you do that. If you want to do the right thing, you answer the phone.

2. Warwick7

Warwick7 Well-Known Member

Whaaaaa?!

3. Which_pancake

Which_pancake Well-Known Member

Your post and the one you were replying to just goes to show that there are many different ways that normal people interact with their adult children and with other families. That is why I personally am trying to keep an open mind about everything in this case - not only do we have almost 0 verified facts, we know nothing at all about how all of these people normally related with each other.

4. Chelly

Chelly Always Remember Teghan Skiba

5. Bluebythec

Bluebythec Well-Known Member

Or Monster drinks :)

6. Chicago54

Chicago54 Well-Known Member

Last I saw was BabyL putting up a tweet with a photo of more dribble from SB. Now he is claiming CL searched for BL on 9/13/21 for 4-5 hrs-you know, on that day the Laundrie’s couldn’t correctly remember the last time they sawBL cuz they were incorrectly associating his presence with other events?
    Even this latest claim by the atty seems off. Consider: if BL went out for a hike early Monday morning(9/13/21) how long would he have to be gone before the parents thought hmmm, maybe we should go take a peek? And then they still had 4-5 hrs of daylight still left to stroll around the reserve?

try again SB.

7. catchingdelivery

catchingdelivery Well-Known Member

Glad they have. This is dangerous. Media need to back off imo :rolleyes:

8. Sachi

Sachi Well-Known Member

They sell and service Juice Machines as you thought, at least that's what MSM says.

9. Cardinal47

Cardinal47 Well-Known Member

I consider myself pretty fair minded and I’d like to believe the Laundrie parents are good people with a troubled son.
    But with that said no way can I understand them not returning the phone calls from Gabby’s parents. Putting two and two together they had to know or guessed something was amiss with Gabby.
    Even if they had answered the phone and said Brian is here but Gabby isn’t or if they didn’t know even saying the kids had a fight and we have no idea what’s going on!
    Anything would have been better than the nothing!

10. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Verified Expert - Cultural & Behavioral Dynamics Staff Member Moderator

This Thread is closed.

Please continue on Thread #56

Quiche, DeDee, borndem and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.