Found Deceased Australia - Melissa Caddick, 49, Sydney, NSW, 12 Nov 2020 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmm..... I question how can the Coroner determine MC is dead with only the foot being the only body part to be examined? As you can still be alive minus a foot...limping.... and I wouldn’t put this past MC!!
Coroners can find a person is dead when no remains have been found. Bodies and body parts are not the only kind of evidence relevant to proving death.

Michael Usher
@michaelusher

·
45m

This story is a rollercoaster. We’ve been working on this for a while. Judge for yourself.

There is a promo, but don't know how to attach it if anyone else are able to?

I couldn’t post the link here either.
What show is Michael Usher attached to on Chanel 7 and I’m thinking they would be paying big bucks for the story.

Taylor Auerbach
@tauerbach

·
1h

EXCLUSIVE: Next Sunday 7pm
@7NewsSpotlight
returns with our major bombshell investigation into the disappearance of accused conwoman Melissa Caddick as husband Anthony Koletti breaks his silence to
@michaelusher
- only on
@Channel7
@archiebombora09
@tauerbach
Wow - really looking forward to this. I am also sure the police are looking forward to it... watching very closely for new clues... but... why now? Great books take time...

I couldn’t post the link here either.
What show is Michael Usher attached to on Chanel 7 and I’m thinking they would be paying big bucks for the story.

Oh yes ... I can't imagine him doing this show unless $$$$$ are involved.
The promo looks very scripted.

"I can't keep quiet any more" (monotone voice).

"I know why she died" (part of the interview).

And ......
"how much did you give Melissa?"
"2 million"
"And who is Melissa to you?"
"My sister" (brother is making a guest appearance, it seems).

https://twitter.com/tauerbach/status/1447144813267021825

Michael Usher is a primary newscaster. But has done investigative reporting for years ... particularly during his long career with Ch9.
Michael Usher: Meet the 7NEWS team

Last edited:
Oh yes ... I can't imagine him doing this show unless $$$$$ are involved.
The promo looks very scripted.

"I can't keep quiet any more" (monotone voice).

"I know why she died" (part of the interview).

And ......
"how much did you give Melissa?"
"2 million"
And who is Melissa to you?"
"My sister" (brother is making a guest appearance, it seems).

https://twitter.com/tauerbach/status/1447144813267021825

Michael Usher is a primary newscaster. But has done investigative reporting for years ... particularly during his long career with Ch9.
Michael Usher: Meet the 7NEWS team

Not HOW she died but WHY she died!

Ah yes and don’t forget the beach scene….the Holy Grail shoe. All hail the shoe!

Oh Lordy, the camera snaps Michael Usher actually standing in the very place where Melissa was standing during the search.
I swear I could nearly hear an angel’s chorus.

Oh Lordy, the camera snaps Michael Usher actually standing in the very place where Melissa was standing during the search.
I swear I could nearly hear an angel’s chorus.
I thought very overdone Gothic horror. The creepy echoey voice! The very place Melissa was standing!--Like entering the castle crypt with all the old coffins.

I think it was cruel and voyeuristic, quite unnecessary, to film Anthony at the beach where Melissa's foot was found. The mystery of the money and how she died is one thing, but have some respect for the privacy of grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab