Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who would love to see them search in some area that’s NOT the Carlton Reserve? Lol. I hope they have definitive proof he has been there or went there at some point. And j definitely hope the FBI knows more than we do. This just has the feeling of a snipe hunt to me but I REALLY hope I’m wrong. I just can’t imagine they’d be doing all of this on the word of his parents but idk…
JMO.

The clues:
- The Fairfield Inn where GP stayed has free parking and free shuttle to the airport (source)
- The airport overnight parking in the economy lot is $10/day (source)

Based on that, I think it's reasonable to assume that if BL's trip back to FL actually occurred (which, yes, I have my own doubts about), then it would have made the most sense for the van to be at the hotel with GP.

I also have my own suspicions, based on the weather near the Bonneville Salt Flats that week, that the drone footage of the van in the video she posted on Aug 19 (see especially around the 4:30 mark) may have been recorded on Aug 18 or 19, as those were the days that week that it was cloudy/overcast with poorer visibility.

Thank you, esp for the last paragraph. I will have a look

Glad they are bringing in more search dogs. From experience, I said this before, it took two sets of dogs and over 200 LE including FBI to find a little girls body maybe 1/2 mile from home.

This park is 25,000 acres....much much harder. The dogs that finally found her were FBI search dogs searching an area that had been searched several times. So sometimes it is just HARD to find anything.

This is just so unbelievable to me - we know a gun wasn't used in her murder - which I thought was a reason to continue searching - do they really have proof he's in there? are they looking for a body? I'm at a loss now with these continued searches of this place. Maybe the phones are there?
JMO
I can only think that at some point, maybe weeks ago by now, BL was spotted on a trail cam. And maybe - pure speculation - a gunshot was reported around the time BL reportedly went into the reserve.

I find it highly unlikely LE continues to search this place based solely on information from BL's unreliable parents. There has to be something else. jmo

I know many might not agree, but IMO he’s dead in the Reserve.
I've had this thought quite a bit. I hope he's not because I want to see him brought to justice.
But the way they've focused on that area, I feel they must have some good intel that he's there. And I doubt he's alive if he's in there. Ugh.

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1448678659267735555

"Pasco County Sheriff's Office says they have one human remains detection k-9 at the Carlton Reserve right now. It's not the first time they have been called there."

tweet indicates a detection dog is present today at the search.

Edited to remove quoted post w/inaccurate info

Last edited:
Does anyone remember what day it was that LE or FBI was looking in the Mustang when it was still in the driveway, before being towed. Posters reported seeing what appeared to them to be a gun case taken from the trunk. If it was a gun case, where is the gun? It either belonged to Brian or to one or both of the parents. Would the (maybe) gun be registered? I guess that it's possible that when parents retrieved the Mustang, they never looked in the trunk so did not know that a gun case was in the trunk....empty. If it was not a gun case, what was it? jmo

I also believe that this is the case. I don’t think he would have made it this long without making a critical mistake and being caught by now.

I bet they’ll find his body there eventually. Has the water receded a lot?
Last major rainfall was 10/5 with about 1". IMO... water has receded in general.

Am I the only one who would love to see them search in some area that’s NOT the Carlton Reserve? Lol. I hope they have definitive proof he has been there or went there at some point. And j definitely hope the FBI knows more than we do. This just has the feeling of a snipe hunt to me but I REALLY hope I’m wrong. I just can’t imagine they’d be doing all of this on the word of his parents but idk…
JMO.
I think they believe he is in there!

hyJnluZ0_mini.png

Josh Benson
@WFLAJosh
· 35s
Going live on Twitter in 5 minutes.

https://twitter.com/WFLAJosh/status/1448680206357700612

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics