Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand we have legal rights to the 5th amendment. However, I know for certain I would have not acted as did the Laundries.

If there were even a question that my child had murdered someone he loved, I would fear for my safety and the rest of my family with him under my roof. He may have already killed “the love of his life.” What assurance do I have that he loves us too much to kill us, too?

It’s not like we haven’t had forums on WS with people who slaughtered their families after seemingly living a normal life prior to that, and if Brian were my child I’d know he may have killed already, no matter what he is telling me.

<modsnip>

So, JMO IMO MOO—if there were even a hint that my adult child could have killed a loved one—— no, never under my roof again. I’d pay for a lawyer, maybe, but from a distance.
ITA!!! “Here son, let’s have a beer and a s’more”. NOPE! Wouldn’t happen in this house!!

Well, I suppose he can remain silent, but I believe that LE and the FBI especially have excellent techicians that can crack them. I think the phones are long gone - probably disposed of in WY.
If BL did go on a long hike as he told Miranda Baker, There are many places and several lakes that phones and other stuff could have been dumped and never found

Aiding and abetting a federal fugitive is a felony. A prosecutor will have no problem convincing a jury that the reason the Laundrie parents ignored GP's parents' calls, why they purchased him a new phone and why they delayed reporting him missing is because they knew he had committed a serious crime. jmo
Would this still apply if he was not a federal fugitive at the time or can it be retrospective?

Look on all the SM sites, Youtube and get a good VPN ;).
I would add to that Twitter. Here's what I do - on my laptop I use Tweetdeck (for Twitter). It separates everything into columns. Depending on what current event/news is of interest to me, I create a column. I currently have three columns on this subject and another separate column for Brian Entin. One of the columns brings up tweets from Verified accounts only. I use the last name of the POI for the search field.

I hope this isn't too off-topic, Mods.

-They're being 'lambasted' for withholding what could have been vital information from the frantic family of a missing girl.

- They are being lambasted for providing inaccurate information for the date the Mustang was returned, until the evidence was provided by the journalists

-They're mostly being lambasted for their failure to disclose the actual date their son went missing until the FBI discovered it. They watched a massive search operation set off searching for a guy they had been told was missing for 4 days, not 5 and they stayed silent for weeks.
That is all.

ETA link
'Suspicious' things Brian's parents have done since Gabby went missing
This is all speculation and spin Kitty - we don't know anything for certain at this point. Only what MSM has reported and spinned for a story.

Does anyone know how long realistically the FBI can keep searching the preserve? It seems like such a difficult searching area, I just wonder how long the agents can keep it up for, they’ve got to be exhausted. At the same time it must mean they have something of importance that keeps them there.

I don't admire how the Laundries have handled this situation, not in a moral sense. However, IMO, we have no idea what BL told his parents. Did he tell them what actually happened, or did he pull a Moab? Was he playing the victim, denying, delaying, threatening suicide, or creating a constantly shifting web of lies? For all we know, they still believe he's innocent. That sounds insane but perfectly reasonable, normal, law-abiding people take blind irrational stances where their children are concerned every day.

I understand that because I too am of the opinion that he wasn’t exactly clear on why he had returned home without GP BUT and it’s a big BUT what if they even had an inkling that something was off. I know all you can do is trust your child and go with it.
I’m pretty sure they got very worried when Sept 10th came with a stream of phone calls and messages. I have another question though, if they had absolutely no idea, why were they ready with SB working for them immediately?
I have so many questions and random thoughts but I can’t quite formulate them yet All my words are JMO.

View attachment 317553
Local artist Diego Jaguart touches up the paint on the wings that were the background for the iconic angel photo of Gabby Petito that has been seen around the world. The photo of Gabby Petito with angel wings was taken at this spot in Old Colorado City. The photo was shared by her father on Twitter on the day that her remains were found. Thursday, Oct. 14, 2021.
"Gabby's wings": Viral photo of slain travel blogger Gabby Petito was taken in Colorado | OutThere Colorado
Oh, my heart is both saddened and touched by humanity.

Does anyone know how long realistically the FBI can keep searching the preserve? It seems like such a difficult searching area, I just wonder how long the agents can keep it up for, they’ve got to be exhausted. At the same time it must mean they have something of importance that keeps them there.
I'd hope they have much much more to go on than just BL's parents word that he is there.
How long can they keep searching is a good question. The feds do have access to alot of people and equipment.
I think it is strange that we don't see them searching anywhere else.

I don't admire how the Laundries have handled this situation, not in a moral sense. However, IMO, we have no idea what BL told his parents. Did he tell them what actually happened, or did he pull a Moab? Was he playing the victim, denying, delaying, threatening suicide, or creating a constantly shifting web of lies? For all we know, they still believe he's innocent. That sounds insane but perfectly reasonable, normal, law-abiding people take blind irrational stances where their children are concerned every day.

'Suspicious' things Brian's parents have done since Gabby went missing

and that has NOTHING to do with the Laundries. Not a thing. Unless the suggestion is that the laundries somehow obstructed the police. No I don’t thank so. That’s how I see it
No one is saying they obstructed, , they chose not to cooperate in any manner which wax their right to not help, remain silent. I was clarifying that NS did immediately call LE. I never said nor implied the Laundries had any control or instructed what the P’s did

I'd hope they have much much more to go on than just BL's parents word that he is there.
How long can they keep searching is a good question. The feds do have access to alot of people and equipment.
I think it is strange that we don't see them searching anywhere else.
I bet each decision of the FBI in other states ARE on the look out. We just don’t hear about any thing but the reserve.JMOO

Nice post. Thanks. :)
I have another question though, if they had absolutely no idea, why were they ready with SB working for them immediately?

One reason could simply be that they thought their son would be unjustly accused if he came forward. Now, I'm not saying I believe that, but I don't know what he told them. He looks guilty to me, but he may not look guilty to his mother.

Like a million from me too. I can't figure out how to answer a post from another thread so regarding the "don't talk to LE advice" I see from so many: if it's true that no one should talk to LE, then we have a completely broken system. If it's being suggested that LE can't be trusted to not get false confessions from people like it's a hobby of theirs, I could not disagree more. And from my perspective, if you are innocent you have nothing to worry about. Seriously. Nothing. Guilty people not only don't talk to LE *even with their lawyers present* like I suggested, but they RUN, which is what our dear BL did. Pointing to guilt, IMO.

Did BL run during the Utah traffic stop? Did he act like he didn't want to talk to the cops? No, he enjoyed his chit chat with the cops there in Utah... he was talkative, even. He volunteered information, he proudly showed them all the scratches that Gabby had inflicted upon him. He was happy to help. He didn't look overly upset, or like he didn't want to talk to the cops at all. He even laughed with the cops. When he thought they were scrutinizing his girlfriend, he was there for them.

JMO

The "Don't talk to LE" video wasn't too clear that it referred only to don't talk to police if you are a suspect. It didn't say, don't talk to police if you are a witness, for example. However, in the video, after the attorney finished telling people not to talk to the police, then the former Virginia Beach cop got up and said everything the attorney said (about not talking to the police) is correct. So in my opinion, there is something there.

This (not talking to the police) is pretty much exactly what the Landries are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beauxhope34