Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
SB said that he represents all 3 of them.

I can’t find anywhere that SB declared he represents BL. What is the source as that fact that seem impossible given he acknowledges BL is missing and not located. A family attorney is often more of a spokesperson speaking on behalf of a family, a function he appears to me to be performing, like it or not.

The Laundrie family’s attorney, Steve Bertolino, released a statement to NewsNation Now reporter Brian Entin after the cause of death was released.

• “Gabby Petito’s death at such a young age is a tragedy. While Brian Laundrie is currently charged with the unauthorized use of a debit card belonging to Gabby, Brian is only considered a person of interest in relation to Gabby Petito’s demise. At this time Brian is still missing and when he is located we will address the pending fraud charge against him.”

Brian Laundrie’s family attorney reacts to Gabby Petito’s cause of death

I don’t understand when some people say it will be difficult to forensically tie Brian Laundrie to Gabby’s homicide just because they were together all the time. The police was about to make an arrest for Thomas Sharkey a YEAR later, for the strangulation murder of his wife where he left her body lying on the side of the road.. and they had a ton of persons of interests to go through and rule out from the list.. Unfortunately the coward ended his life before the police ever got to him.

I only ask because you said the parents can not speak for BL in a legal case where he is repping their son, therefore BL must be speaking for himself to his lawyer, if I understood you correctly, which I may have not, lol.
He did speak to his lawyer on the 13th September I believe, and it is this conversation that started the relationship between them. There does not need to be further correspondence to continue the relationship, or for SB to 'act' for him.

In fact, has SB actually done anything for BL that we can see? Most (if not all) of the tweets have been about the L's haven't they - when they last saw him etc.

I have an alternative.

They meet up with like minded people at Spread Creek. He leaves her at the van or they set up the tent nearby and goes off on a hike (leaving Gabby , he thinks in safe hands. I'm going to add to I think they had probably had an argument too and its agreed to give them both space).

He gets the lift(s) back to the van - no sign of Gabby, the tent or the other people. He spends time looking in the area of the tent, but its getting dark and he cannot find her or the tent. Her phone is going to voicemail - he thinks its over and she has left him, so he decides to drive home.
BBM
. . . In her van, allegedly with her credit card, and why not think when her parents called, that maybe GP was with them and wanted to patch things up. I think there are other possibilities to consider, but his behavior alludes to someone who was running, and then kept running. JMO

Interesting. I don't remember ever seeing that.

Yes, we definitely spoke of the camping on the 11th much earlier in the threads. There was reference to it in MSM.

And (as per @ericasf recent post) it seems it is confirmed by their lawyer also (besides the neighbour or two). imo

"The following weekend Chris, Roberta, and Brian went to other places on two different dates and the FBI is aware of this."

https://twitter.com/JossieCarbonare/status/1442914746483634177/photo/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/TaraPetito/status/1449152587270266883

I don’t know the Petitos or the Schmidts but from what I have seen and read, they are all exceptional human beings. They’re keeping their focus on Gabby and making sure she lives on in a positive light.
I have no doubt they’re angry, I have no doubt their hearts are broken, but the level of grace they have had throughout this situation and the way they have come together with love and support for each other is beautiful.
My heart breaks for all of them. Parents should never have to go through the loss of their child.

He did speak to his lawyer on the 13th September I believe, and it is this conversation that started the relationship between them. There does not need to be further correspondence to continue the relationship, or for SB to 'act' for him.

In fact, has SB actually done anything for BL that we can see? Most (if not all) of the tweets have been about the L's haven't they - when they last saw him etc.
Why do you believe the convo on 13th, alleged convo, I should say, was the first?

Thank you, these threads move so quickly that I have a difficult time keeping up with all of the information, lol. I honestly did not remember if he stated he was representing all of them, but after your point about client/ lawyer confidentiality I suddenly wondered if that was made clear or not. Thanks!

Anybody think it's likely that BL left Gabby alone without keys to the van or a tent or anything else and she made that fire that was found next to her all while he was hiking?

In any another other scenario than Brian did it, why has Brian been unavailable since at least September 13th? What evidence would explain his disappearance?
Aha! He is tracking down the real killer? Overcome with guilt for not looking/being an idiot? A defence attorney would be able to come up with loads of ideas .

I'm not sure that's exactly what SB meant by coming up empty. If it is, it could be that with the increased water (even though it was receding) things looked different. I'm not sure CL is supposed to know that area during all seasons like the back of his hand.

JMO
I totally get that.
But, I believe very little that SB says.

Anybody think it's likely that BL left Gabby alone without keys to the van or a tent or anything else and she made that fire that was found next to her all while he was hiking?
No.
I doubt he would have left her with matches or any other way to start a fire.
Also the imprint of a tent was near where her body lay.

Anything new with the searches today? Doesn't look like any progress was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname