CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #4 *husband arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the news and came right over. Justice! Do you think they’ve found Maya or other evidence that finally was enough to make the arrest? If she hasn’t been found do any of y’all think he’d tell for a deal?

I hope they’ve found her but I’m sure it’s additional evidence that they’ve been waiting for to put together until now. I hope they will find her eventually! LM will not go for a deal or assist them in any way-MOO-he seems like a narcissist-MOO

#JusticeForMaya

LM will never talk -- he's not going to admit to his children or his parents that he ended Maya's life. He's very similar to Barry Morphew.

This was good police work -- keeping quiet, building the circumstantial case, one brick at a time.
I tend to agree he’ll never talk. I’m just praying something will give and they can bring Maya home.

I hope they’ve found her but I’m sure it’s additional evidence that they’ve been waiting for to put together until now. I hope they will find her eventually! LM will not go for a deal or assist them in any way-MOO-he seems like a narcissist-MOO

#JusticeForMaya
I think so too, but my heart has hurt so much for the kids and her family that it’s wishful thinking to hope he’d do the “right “ thing. I know he won’t, but at least now we can watch justice unfold for sweet Maya

A joint press conference has been scheduled to announce an arrest in the May “Maya” Millete investigation. The press conference will take place today (Tuesday, October 19) at 3:30 PM in front of the Chula Vista Police Department.

City of Chula Vista Police Chief Roxana Kennedy and San Diego County District Attorney Summer Stephan will be present at the press conference to discuss the arrest and provide an update on the investigation.

It has been over nine months since the disappearance of May “Maya” Millete. Since 01/11/2021, Detectives from CVPD have continuously investigated May’s disappearance. The Chula Vista Police Department has worked daily with the multi-agency working group, including the San Diego County District Attorney’s Office, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS), with the primary goal of finding the reason behind the disappearance of May “Maya” Millete. Detectives have shared leads and evidence regarding May’s disappearance with the multi-agency working group.

The investigators have conducted numerous search warrants on physical locations, digital evidence, and social media content as well as conducted interviews of witnesses to generate new leads and obtain evidence. The investigators have also followed up on every tip or lead received since May’s disappearance.

Continued at link

https://www.chulavistaca.gov/home/showpublisheddocument/23267

I have been waiting since day one for this day to come!!! I am local also and LM is eerily similar to my ex... chillingly so. :( Heart has been broken for her kids, but hoping now that her family can step in and they can get into therapy and try to heal. As for him.... hell isn't good enough. :mad:

Oh my gosh, I am so happy to see the news of his arrest! Very sad for Maya, even though I knew he must have done something terrible to her.
I hope the children get to see their grandparents and Maya's family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa