Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabby's van seen on the move. Anybody notice all the new stickers that had been put on after the 8-27 Bethune video?

Where could they be taking it i wonder.
Gabby Petito’s van seen on move as sleuths claim ‘angel’ hovering
What are the new stickers since the 27th aug? jmo
With what BL did after he got back to FL, hard to say what his thinking was. Memorial, trophy, no reason at all, may never know. MOO
Maybe someone should ask JB about the stickers on one of his question -answer live shows..that's a good question, and a lot of the ones he reads are dumb, or already been answered numerous times. jmo

Brian Laundrie search: Parents mum on son's Sept. 1 homecoming as they step out on long day of errands
At Walmart when they opened for an hour

Went to AT&T store that was .closed
Went to bank, waited for it to open for 30 min
To Fed ex
Then another AT&T store north in Sarasota, spent 30 minutes there.
So must not have purchased frozen foods??
* they got an air filer in addition to H²O
We'll get a list of purchases soon

MOO
Strange part is waiting 30 minutes for bank to open and going to a AT&T that is closed. JMOO they are wierd people, why not go for a coffee? Or plan your day better?

I see more than 2. One above TRANSIT script, 2 in bottom left, 2 in bottom right and what I think are 2 behind the ladder. The black one is new after 8-27 as well as the venice one and the Life is good in the woods.
I think that makes 9 new stickers after 8-27 if my count (and my eyes) are correct

so if true, they might be able to pull a fingerprint from those stickers, and if Gabbys, they might be able to say she was still alive at that time. MOO. And if they pull anyone else’s print, known or unknown, who knows what it could mean to the case.

so if true, they might be able to pull a fingerprint from those stickers, and if Gabbys, they might be able to say she was still alive at that time. MOO. And if they pull anyone else’s print, known or unknown, who knows what it could mean to the case.
Hard to say what it could mean. They may or may not consider pulling prints off the back of stickers; anything is possible really.

BL was seething after the Moab stop and could never move on from it. GP embarrassed him, and BL's anger continued to smolder, and killing her was the only way to make sure that she could never do this to him again. JMO
He seems to guard his privacy, which is not all that remarkable, except that he went on that trip knowing fully that Gabby intended to make it very public via her vlog. The vlog was a huge issue that should have been negotiated before they took off for parts west. But, I guess they never discussed how it would affect their relationship. The plans were fun for them, and working on the van and then the reality "show" became the trip. Great contention ensued. jmo

He seems to guard his privacy, which is not all that remarkable, except that he went on that trip knowing fully that Gabby intended to make it very public via her vlog. The vlog was a huge issue that should have been negotiated before they took off for parts west. But, I guess they never discussed how it would affect their relationship. The plans were fun for them, and working on the van and then the reality "show" became the trip. Great contention ensued. jmo
They're both young without much life experience; had no real ideas what living in such a small enclosed space or doing the "van-life vlogging" actually would mean for either of them. Some naivety in there as well.
MOO

I am wondering whether the reality of living out of a van, did not meet the dream expectation. IDK, but how did they travel previously and for how long? I hate camping of any description and can bearly last 4 days nevermind 4 months!

Once I can find where Joseph Petito talked about it, I'll post it!

The original person who posted that picture was called out and promptly deleted their Twitter account. Apparently, that image is from when the van was originally taken by LE.

It appears and doesn't surprise me that only The Sun covered this "story".

The extra stickers however are interesting.

I thought the van was seized around 11:30 at night?

I seen a Sm account in BL's name, yet it said he lived in Charlotte. Did he follow Gabby down south from N.Y.

'A voice" told him something that triggered him.
A fly buzzing past annoyed him.
He asked for black beans instead of pinto
Gabby glanced at a male waiter walking by
The sound of birds chirping

In other words, anything.

Amateur opinion and speculation
I totally agree that the reason BL was "triggered" at Merry Piglets is probably not something profound or meaningful, but rather something petty and inconsequential. It probably had nothing to do with the trip or Gabby's blog. To me, BL seems to have had a "hair trigger" that made his temper flare from zero to 100 for no good reason. It's possible he blew up because they didn't give him enough nacho chips, for instance, or the waiter didn't come when he snapped his fingers. Every day in this country people are beaten or killed over something that happens at the breakfast or dinner table. Somebody spills the milk, the gravy is lumpy, the egg yolk was broken, or someone was "talking too much." You name it, it could be a trigger. JMOO

just very poor journalism. I use that term lightly. Some versions of this article have 7 bodies. Read the details. A couple in NC found a body and people online speculated it was Brian. It was not. They were not looking for Brian and the Brian hunt did not find this man It is similar with the two separate women found. The one man in the Tetons could arguably be directly tied to searching for Gabby, but not for the hunt for Brian. These bodies would have been found even if Brian had not run. JMO

A second woman picked up Brian on the 29th. She told the news outlet that Brian asked her if she was going to Jackson, Wyoming and when she told him no, he asked if she could drop him off at the Spread Creek campsite and she agreed. Spread Creek is about a 20-minute drive from the dam. During the drive, Jalovec said she made small talk with Laundrie - the same kind that Baker claimed to have had. He also offered her gas money, but she didn't accept it. Jalovec said Laundrie asked her to drop him off at the gate of the remote campground (which has a single dirt road that extends miles to various camping sites in the area), but when she said she could drive him inside he tried to "get out of the moving car.” Jalovec said she joked with Laundrie about wanting to impress his fiancée by hiking into the campground rather than hitching a ride, but he responded only by insisting that he be let out of the SUV. At 6:30 or 6:40PM there would have still been some daylight to see into the camping area. Brian Laundrie manhunt: Woman in Wyoming says she picked him up hitchhiking

Last edited:
I seen a Sm account in BL's name, yet it said he lived in Charlotte. Did he follow Gabby down south from N.Y.
I have wondered if he was sort of stalking her after she left NY for NC and she didn't recognize it as stalking because he was an old highschool friend. It just seems a bit odd that "they started dating" in 2019 at the same time she abruptly left NC, her jobs and friends, and moved in with him in FLA immediately and was making beach-wedding plans within a year which changed to the van plan, and had to get on social media to try to find friends in FLA. And the one she found, the only, that we know of, was Rose, who, apparently was one too many from BL's viewpoint. I do believe that G really cared for him, but did not recognize how seriously weird he is. JMO

A second woman picked up Brian on the 29th. She told the news outlet that Brian asked her if she was going to Jackson, Wyoming and when she told him no, he asked if she could drop him off at the Spread Creek campsite and she agreed. Spread Creek is about a 20-minute drive from the dam. During the drive, Jalovec said she made small talk with Laundrie - the same kind that Baker claimed to have had. He also offered her gas money, but she didn't accept it. Jalovec said Laundrie asked her to drop him off at the gate of the remote campground, but when she said she could drive him inside he tried to "get out of the moving car.” Jalovec said she joked with Laundrie about wanting to impress his fiancée by hiking into the campground rather than hitching a ride, but he responded only by insisting that he be let out of the SUV. At 6:30 or 6:40PM there would have still been some daylight to see into the camping area. Brian Laundrie manhunt: Woman in Wyoming says she picked him up hitchhiking
Who picks up hitchhikers especially a woman by herself. Crazy! You might have just given a murderer a ride

I totally agree that the reason BL was "triggered" at Merry Piglets is probably not something profound or meaningful, but rather something petty and inconsequential. It probably had nothing to do with the trip or Gabby's blog. To me, BL seems to have had a "hair trigger" that made his temper flare from zero to 100 for no good reason. It's possible he blew up because they didn't give him enough nacho chips, for instance, or the waiter didn't come when he snapped his fingers. Every day in this country people are beaten or killed over something that happens at the breakfast or dinner table. Somebody spills the milk, the gravy is lumpy, the egg yolk was broken, or someone was "talking too much." You name it, it could be a trigger. JMOO
For a guy who meditates, he's very touchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member