Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm… this is interesting.

“EXCLUSIVE: North Port, Fla. – Chris and Roberta Laundrie, the parents of fugitive Brian Laundrie, ventured into Florida’s Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park early Wednesday morning, where Fox News Digital saw an officer apparently tell parents that law enforcement "might have found something."

Brian Laundrie search: Parents return to Florida park as police hunt for fugitive son
It’s crazy that they had JUST opened this area to the public yesterday. Wonder what changed. Hmmmmm…

SM was probably just posted from Charlotte. I think parents had an apartment in SC for business...no idea if any of them ever lived there, but Charlotte is fairly near SC. jmo

It's true that Charlotte is near the NC/SC border border as is Wilmington. They are just at different ends of a long state. I don't know if there's a link about the parents' SC apt available but if there is, please post.

SC is not huge but it's not tiny either. In square miles it's bigger than NJ, MASS, CONN, DEL, and RI combined. So not knowing where his parents' apt is/was in SC makes it hard to know if it's anywhere near Charlotte. Does anyone have concrete info about how GP ended up in FL with BL? And was BL ever living in NC?
JMO

Hmmmm… this is interesting.

“EXCLUSIVE: North Port, Fla. – Chris and Roberta Laundrie, the parents of fugitive Brian Laundrie, ventured into Florida’s Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park early Wednesday morning, where Fox News Digital saw an officer apparently tell parents that law enforcement "might have found something."

Brian Laundrie search: Parents return to Florida park as police hunt for fugitive son
It’s crazy that they had JUST opened this area to the public yesterday. Wonder what changed. Hmmmmm…

No matter how this ends, it won't be happy or a relief for me. If two are dead, countless people remain to grieve and none of their lives will ever be the same again. I'm having a big bowl of reality for breakfast. MOO

Video of Laundries at the link

https://twitter.com/lauraingle/status/1450851561194786820

Laura Ingle NOT Ingraham
@lauraingle

·
16s

The parents of fugitive Brian Laundrie, ventured into Florida’s Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park today, where Fox News Digital saw an officer apparently tell parents that law enforcement "might have found something."
@FoxNews
@FoxNewsDigital
#gabbypetitio #BrianLaundrie
This is the first time they've ever said they found something.

I would hope that in that case, she'd walk the mile down to the campground, where there were people, a campground host (who would have a phone) and water.

Temp got below 40 on 2 nights during the week after the couple arrived in the Tetons - about 38. Autumn was coming. Other nights were in the low to mid 40's. No rain.

Gabby doesn't strike me as the type of person so lacking in resourcefulness that she wouldn't be able to handle a situation like that. I suspect they had two sets of keys. But she did have a way to get help, if she chose to do so.
BBM
However accurate this may be about Gabby, we have NO idea just what kind of mental anguish BL put her through. It is possible that she could have been afraid to seek help from a fear of what could happen if BL got mad at her for that. We just do not know and probably never will. MOO

No, they opened up a different area yesterday
I thought they said they had opened the environmental park back up but not the rest? I’m listening to WFLA as I type & they just said that as well. I’ll try to look it up. You’re probably right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abigailsmaurer