Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm… this is interesting.

“EXCLUSIVE: North Port, Fla. – Chris and Roberta Laundrie, the parents of fugitive Brian Laundrie, ventured into Florida’s Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park early Wednesday morning, where Fox News Digital saw an officer apparently tell parents that law enforcement "might have found something."

Brian Laundrie search: Parents return to Florida park as police hunt for fugitive son

This video makes me feel bad for them. Their son likely did a horrible thing; they took guidance from a ridiculous attorney; and now, it appears to me that they are there to see where the body of their son may have been found. (This is only my opinion -- there is no confirmation yet that this is what is going on!!)

This video makes me feel bad for them. Their son likely did a horrible thing; they took guidance from a ridiculous attorney; and now, it appears to me that they are there to see where the body of their son may have been found. (This is only my opinion -- there is no confirmation yet that this is what is going on!!)
If that’s the case, IF!! Lol that’s horrible & so sad. & they should rip that attorney a new one for the terrible advice they received. JMO.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

... The way they treated the Petitos when their daughter was missing and later found murdered by their son is quite enough for me to hope that they are treated the same, or worse than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are correct (as is the Mayo Clinic lol)! But in Midgie2’s defense, IIRC, experts did not always agree on that historically (not sure how far back the decision was made to formally recognize personally disorders as under the mental disorder/illness umbrella [and I think it has been accepted at different times throughout the world]).

(Mayo Clinic is one of my most trusted resources, btw!)
Eh, that's a pretty dumbed-down article by Mayo Clinic. The difference between mental illness and personality disorders is this: illness can be treated with therapy and medication, disorders can be managed(maybe)and medication is not effective. IMO.

I saw her wipe his face maybe to wipe a tear. Idk what's going on either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member