Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to even suggest this, but what if this just turns out to be another wild goose chase. Finding an item of his means that he was probably in that area at some point, but if they don't find any remains, could he still be on the AT watching this from hundreds of miles away? UGH. Fingers crossed for closure.
The medical examiner is (generally) only called when a body is found. If a body is found, then it's incredibly likely that it belongs to BL.

This appears to be the conclusion.

something is SO off. After the park opens back up to the public it’s the parents of all people who find his things?

Yes. Very much so. My guess is that they had either 1) been in regular contact with BL and that communication stopped or 2) They knew the entire time that BL was no longer alive and they decided to let the search continue for a certain amount of time just for spite. IMO.

I am sorry to ask all of this. I took a two day break and come back to this. I checked BEs Twitter and he has a statement from SB. Is there in fact a white tent set up? His parents went to AT&T yesterday? I am so lost. I am sorry to ask, but if anyone could be kind enough to catch me up, I would much appreciate it.
yes cnn showing white tent under tree cover

I hate to even suggest this, but what if this just turns out to be another wild goose chase. Finding an item of his means that he was probably in that area at some point, but if they don't find any remains, could he still be on the AT watching this from hundreds of miles away? UGH. Fingers crossed for closure.

The coroner was called out and is on scene. This doesn't happen without some kind of remains.

the parents found the items

The Laundries later discovered a white bag and a dark-colored object after traveling through a patch of brambles at the edge of the brush at a clearing. They then could be seen putting the object into the bag and handing it over to the law enforcement officer shortly thereafter, who later took it from them.

Brian Laundrie search: Coroner arrives at North Port park after fugitive's items found
It is crazy, FBI and everyone else searching and all of a sudden the Laundries show up and find his stuff after a month? Something is not right.But then again, this case has been different than any other I have followed. RIP Gabby.

I know that this doesn’t give Gabby's family (or us really) answers, but this can at least come to an end of this is that coward. Her family won’t have to sit through a trial and relive what happened. And I don’t feel bad for his parents.. their silence to me has shown guilt. I would’ve been screaming from every roof top to find my son.
bbm
This ^^^.
Esp. the bolded.
If this goes to trial and it's looking unlikely -- Brian may have walked if LE couldn't definitively pin the murder on him.
And if B. went on living his life -- another young lady might have been in danger !

If the parents' had responded to Gabby's parents about her not returning with Brian --and if they'd cooperated with LE -- they wouldn't be facing any scrutiny from the public but most of all from LE.
Imo.

Per Fox News, "The Laundries later discovered a white bag and a dark-colored object after traveling through a patch of brambles at the edge of the brush at a clearing. They then could be seen putting the object into the bag and handing it over to the law enforcement officer shortly thereafter, who later took it from them."

Brian Laundrie search: Coroner arrives at Florida park after fugitive's items found
IMO this does not pass the smell test. Something is up.
Also, what's with WFLA's helicopter running out of fuel right now. Jeez. I'll bet someone's head rolls over this one. IMO

I said I hate what he did.My sister was murdered and the man who did it died in prison but I still feel sad for his family.I never want to become a person filled with hate. JMO
I’m not filled with Hate. I’m filled with justice for Gabby. Brian isn’t a victim, and to me neither are his parents. For the simple fact that they ignored her family’s texts and calls and not bothering once to pick up the phone to talk to them.. that’s the hook, line and sinker for me. They brought this upon themselves. I’m sorry to hear about what happened to your sister.

Prefacing with: I don't know this area so this may seem like a stupid question. :) Is there any way that the articles could have come from a different area and as the water receded the items were dragged to this location? Is the topography fairly flat or are there higher areas that drain to lower areas?

No matter what or who is found out there today it doesn't change the fact that Gabby's family will most likely always have unanswered questions about what happened to Gabby. Even if BL is/was found alive, I don't see a possibility that he would tell the actual truth unless confronted with irrefutable evidence against him.

I imagine that no matter the answers; there will be nothing that will ever actually satisfy the Petito's / Schmidt's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname