Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if BL left a letter in the Mustang addressed to his parents to be opened when he is found. In that letter he could have confessed????
Was there a letter? I thought they've just been referring to the notice left on the car.

I enlarged the bag. Notable, IMOO, is the size of objects in bag, the corners indicating a rectangular item (IMO), also the appearance of a cream-colored item inside bag, etc. I have no idea what all it is. Photo taken from the U.S. Sun, credit to the Sun.

That's useful, thanks for doing it.
Looks like a couple of tears in that waterproof bag.

If BL went to the reserve with the goal of committing suicide there, I doubt he would have left a note there. I think he knew that his parents would understand his suicide when they learned the truth about what happened to Gabby.

I wonder if BL left a letter in the Mustang addressed to his parents to be opened when he is found. In that letter he could have confessed????

I always find when someone dies peoples perspectives change, if this is BL it does not change what most of us believe he did, it does not change the fact he didn’t go missing until the FBI took the van (when he knew he was in trouble IMO, he could have killed himself long before, if that is the cause of death it’s only when he knew prison was highly likely) don’t forget he was eating s’mores with his family days after GP was killed. Or that he robbed a dead woman.
It doesn’t change the fact that Bl’s parents refused to have any empathy for GP’s family and friends, so why should I have empathy for them now? I won’t. MOO
That's what I keep thinking about... he literally came home, & from various accounts he went for a bike ride, mowed the lawn, went camping, ignored Gabby's family... not a care in the world until the missing person report. Ice cold. JMO

IMO, if it is him, it is better than never finding him. I could not imagine always wondering where he is or if he’s still alive. If this is him, at least they have that.

I hope it is not him. Because if he is alive I have great faith that the US Marshals will, indeed, find him. No matter how long it may take. MOO

IMO, if it is him, it is better than never finding him. I could not imagine always wondering where he is or if he’s still alive. If this is him, at least they have that.
Yes, if I was in the Schmidt/Petito camp I would hate always wondering if he was traveling across Europe or some foreign country, as free as bird.

Who knows? It's suspicious much like everything that has happened thus far in the case. The area where the remains were found had been extensively searched previously. If cadaver dogs had been involved, they can pick up the scent of human remains under water. Then the area where the remains were found today was open to the public yesterday and the parents did not go there. Instead they called LE last night and informed them of their intent to search this morning. After searching for a short period of time they found what could be BL's belongings and remains. That is suspicious IMO. There is a possibility that he didn't die in that spot or area. It's all up for debate until more info becomes available. IMO.
bbm
I never thought that BL might have been moved.
But this case has had so much mystery and silence surrounding it.
At this time you're correct it's speculation and debatable.
But you bring up good points worth considering.
Imo.

I’ve pulled the image up on my computer and I still can’t tell if it’s a hole since it’s in the exact spot my strap attaches to on mine and the photo is blurry. Easy way to tell though - his has a distinctive tonal white stripe print. Most are opaque and primarily solid colors. Trying to see if I can find it online.

My dry bags are white and clear stripes. Brand is outdoor something, from Walmart. Moo. Happy hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa