Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
SB:

Monday September 13 (evening) - SB tells the FBI he's missing
Tuesday September 14 - SB says no FBI contact either way with him
Wednesday September 15 - SB says no FBI contact either way with him

He might have said Thursday as well, but insane pounding music in the neighborhood is :eek::eek:

Now a commercial break.

It seems like SB has no complaints with the FBI and he seems to think they have no complaints with him or the senior Ls. He does seem to have negative feelings toward the NPPD. Also a weird comment about someone from the household (not the Ls???) who filed the missing person report. AB tried to drill down on this, but it gets very confusing about this Friday missing person report and WHO filed it.

Nichole Schmidt filed the MP report. the actual report was posted on here.

Wasn't the media camped outside his house on Sept 13th?
Or was this before the media showed up?
How did he pass all the cameras? Did he leave in the middle of the night? Something doesn't add up. When did that Mustang leave Sept 13th in the middle of the night?
Or in the back seat of another car? Someone else moved the mustang??

I'm watching SB on Banfield, and boy howdy.

I have no idea what he thinks he's accomplishing when all he had to do is say that his clients are grieving their son's death and neither he nor them will have any additional statements to give, and please respect their privacy.

Instead...boy howdy.

Keep giving interviews with women reporters and lashing out at them. That'll help his clients.

Just wow.

What a mess.

Following up on a question I had posted in a prior thread.. has anyone asked SB about the police report of a "suspicious incident" involving the Laundrie family at 11:30 pm on Sept 18? Any developments on that at all? Incident report No. 21-054246.

HgBsMjZ
No details just mentioned TWO POLICE CALLS on SEPT. 17th.
Cops Were Called to Laundrie’s Home Twice on Day Before Petito Was Reported Missing

Was that day someone called in possible gunshots were heard? FBI raced over and determined it was nothing?

I hadn't heard about that ( the entire report is censored out) but the corresponding police scanner on youtube does have police stating that the neighbors "didn't head anything" so it might make sense. I thought this report was rumored to be about a Laundrie vehicle but I will have to go and check old articles for that info.

MOO.. I'm also quite confused about the location where BL was found. This location was allegedly his "favorite spot".. why would his favorite place be right at the entrance of a national park? BL's Instagram/GP's edited captions always put a big emphasis on him being an experienced hiker, having superior athletic abilities, reaching higher heights, etc.. Was it his favorite spot, or did he want to be found quickly?

There's something else I'm confused about. I thought it was originally reported that Brian left to go on a day hike. That he left in the morning. But now there are conflicting reports from SB that it was at night that he was grieving/upset and left.

So when did Brian's parents first go looking for him? If it was during the night that he left, and later that same night the parents first went looking for him on the 13th, that sounds rather urgent, why didn't they report him being missing and possibly suicidal to the NPPD that night?

Also if they were concerned for his safety, enough to go looking for him on the 14th as well. Why did SB release several statements on the 14th and 15th which gave no hint to him being missing at all.

I mean we got the first statement on behalf of Brian on the 14th when he was already missing. Basically saying they were going to stay in the background. The second statement was about how LE tend to investigate intimate partner's first and Brian's not going to give any comment at this stage. Well DUH that's because he was currently missing feared dead, right, SB?

There seems some level of deceit or obfuscation going on. There's also possibly some semantic trickery, imo, because an official missing report was not filed until the 17th. SB's more recent comments seem to imply the parents were reluctant to officially file that report until that date, despite some sort of 'personal' notification on the 13th to the FBI.

It's all so confusing to me.

Brian Laundrie was 'grieving' when he vanished, before Petito found dead, lawyer says: LIVE UPDATES

LIVE Updates

Bertolino: Conversations were had 'several weeks ago' between Laundries and FBI on possible charges
Laundrie family attorney Steve Bertolino told NBC News that the FBI discussed with the Laundrie family possible charges being filed against them but ultimately declined to file any.

Brian Laundrie's lawyer: FBI has 'everything they need' in Gabby Petito murder probe
The attorney for now-deceased Brian Laundrie and his vilified parents said he has been told by the FBI that they believe they "have everything they need" with respect to the investigation into the murder of Gabby Petito.

Brian Laundrie's parents face potential legal consequences: Mark Geragos

"Based on what we know so far… the only exposure, potential liability, would be either after the federal warrant was issued or if there was some assistance given while he was a fugitive," Geragos told Fox News, meaning Laundrie's parents would likely only be accused of a crime for actions committed after the U.S. District Court of Wyoming issued a federal arrest warrant for their son.

Laundrie family attorney confirms Brian’s remains being sent to forensic pathologist
Steve Bertolino, attorney for the Laundrie family, confirmed to Fox News Digital on Friday that the District 12 medical examiner will send Brian Laundrie’s to a forensic anthropologist.

Police no longer in swamp area where Brian Laundrie's body and belongings were found

96d04d344310b29546192b69f4f39390.jpg

Fox News Digital

Fox News Digital returned to the area in Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park where items belonging to Brian Laundrie were found and saw no police presence at the park.

Additionally, police have sprayed orange paint that appeared to contain numbering or lettering about 10-15 yards from where the items where Laundrie's bag was found.

Nancy Grace: Brian Laundrie's parents unlikely to ever face charges

Fox Nation host Nancy Grace told 'Fox & Friends' on Friday that its unlikely Brian Laundrie's parents will face charges, unless they did an "overt act."

Wasn't the media camped outside his house on Sept 13th?
Or was this before the media showed up?
How did he pass all the cameras? Did he leave in the middle of the night? Something doesn't add up. When did that Mustang leave Sept 13th in the middle of the night?
I think they were outside the house on the 13th. One of Brian Entin's videos I think he said that the first day he was there was the 13th. Will have to look for it again.
Don't remember what time the mustang got back, don't even know if any media saw it leave so middle of the night makes sense to me. Drive away with lights off. MOO

Or in the back seat of another car? Someone else moved the mustang??

yes, curious who was driving the mustang?
When that car moved and who was in it. Another way out is in a large box or bag and hidden in the trunk, but he would have needed help.
Does anyone remember them moving large boxes or bags on are around that date?

The call about gunshots was at the Laundrie residence On 24th September I think? This incident.

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1441537194166927360?s=21

The 18th was an incident at Balboa and Delmar around 23:30 at night. The report was completely redacted except for the date, time and location, but it was reported as a ‘suspicious incident’ and connected to the Laundries in some way.

Gabby Petito case: North Port redacts records on Petito, Laundrie family

There's something else I'm confused about. I thought it was originally reported that Brian left to go on a day hike. That he left in the morning. But now there are conflicting reports from SB that it was at night that he was grieving/upset and left.

So when did Brian's parents first go looking for him? If it was during the night that he left, and later that same night the parents first went looking for him on the 13th, that sounds rather urgent, why didn't they report him being missing and possibly suicidal to the NPPD that night?

Also if they were concerned for his safety, enough to go looking for him on the 14th as well. Why did SB release several statements on the 14th and 15th which gave no hint to him being missing at all.

I mean we got the first statement on behalf of Brian on the 14th when he was already missing. Basically saying they were going to stay in the background. The second statement was about how LE tend to investigate intimate partner's first and Brian's not going to give any comment at this stage. Well DUH that's because he was currently missing feared dead, right, SB?

There seems some level of deceit or obfuscation going on. There's also possibly some semantic trickery, imo, because an official missing report was not filed until the 17th. SB's more recent comments seem to imply the parents were reluctant to officially file that report until that date, despite some sort of 'personal' notification on the 13th to the FBI.

It's all so confusing to me.
BBM
What isn't confusing about this case up to this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads