Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they printed it a couple of days ago but doesn't it seem odd how they left out other details from the CM reports? Like that CB confessed to accidentally killing an ex-gf while drunk? In the Star they say the friend is 'unnamed' but the quotes appear to be from the same friend that CM do name as 'A' (I won't state his full name here) who talks about CB confessing to killing the ex to his then girlfriend.

In the CM article where it talks about these comments CB made about "killing a human faster than an animal", it does only say 'a friend' gave these details but in another of the articles it mentions it again and says that CB only confided these things to the friend after he had gained his confidence. Which is exactly what they quote the friend 'A' as saying in the other article about the ex-gf. Could just be a reporting mix-up but it sounds like it's the same friend that CB made both statements to.

CM also state that it was the testimony of 'A' that initially put CB at the centre of the investigation. Do they therefore mean that it was 'A' who CB apparently confessed to knowing what had happened to MM in 2017? If so, it could mean there are indeed two separate confessions, one to 'A' in 2017 and one to HB in 2008 that perhaps corroborate certain details?

Yes, this could be the friend in the bar 2017. Who we've all wondered for ages about. To confess to at least 2 people we know about, and as they say, it all comes out in the end

My opinion is the man is a complete fantasist . Ask yourself how many people would even begin to think of confessing to killing other people even if they had ?

My opinion is the man is a complete fantasist . Ask yourself how many people would even begin to think of confessing to killing other people even if they had ?

I certainly think this is a real possibility.

As a local pedo and burglar, he creates a conspiracy with himself at the centre based on detailed knowledge.

But then his associates and ultimately police come to believe in the conspiracy, and the clues he has created point to his guilt.

I should sell this idea to Netflix

Plenty do.
The Psych term is 'grandiosity', one of many common traits with narcissism and ASPD.
Killers are also known to taunt the Police with messages & letters.

One reason they brag is to show their guile at evading LE.

One would like to think that the criminal profilers would have completely ruled out CB as an actual fantasist, especially if HCW has evidence to support his claims.

JMO

Last edited:
Well quite a lot do actually. More people than would falsely confess to murdering someone I would have thought.

As someone else said, if there was no other corroborating evidence, I don't think BKA would have gone as far with the investigation as they have. JMO.

Also remember, when FF addressed the 'confession' his defence was that the prosecution's witness was "the worst kind of witness" and unreliable. Which implies their defence would be that the confession never took place rather than it did happen but CB was just 'joking' or had just made it up for whatever reason.

Let's not forget the Mark T Hoffman the Crime and Intelligence analyst has described CB as a 'Psychopath' (ASPD) in plenty of newspaper articles and video's online, discussed on here.

I really don't think he would risk his career by saying that.
He has never said that CB is just a 'fantasist'. CB is a LOT more sinister than that.

From what I've seen and read, including, CB's recent behavior from prison, the letters and drawings have cemented the fact for me that Hoffman is correct in his analysis.

JMO

Last edited:
Yes I think so.
I/We'd touched on the idea on a previous thread that there may be a completely different witness to HB MF and MT.
Like you say, this 'A' may have lead BKA to MT and possibly MF regarding MM and the rape of DM.
Perhaps there was not enough to corroborate HB's statement/ evidence to OG at the time (2016)?

JMO
Who is mf?

I certainly think this is a real possibility.

As a local pedo and burglar, he creates a conspiracy with himself at the centre based on detailed knowledge.

But then his associates and ultimately police come to believe in the conspiracy, and the clues he has created point to his guilt.

I should sell this idea to Netflix

There's only 2 'confessions' that we know of.
1 to HB and possibly the other to friend 'A'.
Presuming the friend 'A' was the drunken confession in the bar, I'd suggest that CB was also drunk when he told HB at the Dragon Festival.
CB's inhibitions would have been lowered if drunk, this is when truth is sometimes usually spoken.
Fantasists (compulsive liars) lie about their achievements to garner attention on a daily basis. If CB wanted to start a conspiracy about MM why didn't he supposedly lie about it more often?
We know he 'boasted' about some crimes or the lesser crimes and went to great lengths to conceal others, until he'd had a few drinks.

It just seems incongruent to me that if he were just a fantasist, he would lie when drunk.

JMO

Last edited:
There's only 2 'confessions' that we know of.
1 to HB and possibly the other to friend 'A'.
Presuming the friend 'A' was the drunken confession in the bar, I'd suggest that CB was also drunk when he told HB at the Dragon Festival.
CB's inhibitions would have been lowered if drunk, this is when truth is sometimes usually spoken.
Fantasists (compulsive liars) lie about their achievements to garner attention on a daily basis. If CB wanted to start a conspiracy about MM why didn't he supposedly lie about it more often?
We know he 'boasted' about some crimes or the lesser crimes and went to great lengths to conceal others, until he'd had a few drinks.

It just seems incongruent to me that if he were just a fantasist, he would lie when drunk.

JMO

Come on, we all know, the truth comes out when drunk, yes you can also talk s@@t when drunk, but you don't make things up like killing someone.

Slightly O/T but when did the Olive Press become subscription only?

It's probably because you've already read your quota of free articles for the week. Open it in 'incognito' mode and it should let you read it.

Seems that circumvention has been fixed now as well :(

German Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner speaks for the first time | Daily Mail Online

So is the A guy, the person in the link?

You need check the timeline of 2017 on it
29284966-9030651-Christian_Brueckner_is_the_prime_suspect_in_the_disappearance_of-a-1_1614186777824.jpg

timeline from above link of CFB's actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members