Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Chad was trying to set-up Alex to get caught and go to prison for Tammy's murder?
SBM. IMO this was a conspiracy involving three people. They thought Lori got away with Charles' murder and that the children would never be found (Alex even said so to MG), in spite (or because) of being buried in Chad's back yard. Tammy's shooting death would have been by a random stranger, just like BB's was planned. MBP tried to insinuate in court that BB's attempt was a mafia hit. The perps weren't thinking rationally.

@Niner

Oh wait.

Many have asked about Lori Vallow’s status conference that ended up closed to the public. The hearing discussed Vallow’s extension of her mental health commitment according to this motion to seal filing. But that’s all we know about the topic. Prosecutors Rob Wood and Lindsey Blake say the interests in privacy are predominant over the public’s interest in disclosure. They also say sealing documents during the “pendency of this criminal investigation is in the best Interest of justice and will preserve the right to a fair trial.” Judge Boyce agrees as he granted the motion and signed the order to seal. Vallow remains unfit for trial and incompetent with her case still on hold. Check out the third document which is more detail provided by Judge Boyce on preserving a fair trial.
Just one person’s opinion but seems to me the public has a right to know if she’s still successfully refusing to take medication. They don’t even have to tell us if they’re forcing it down her throat like pilling a feral cat. Just is the medication that’s expected to help her regain compentency now in her system or is she still winning?

Last edited:
Just one person’s opinion but seems to me the public has a right to know if she’s still successfully refusing to take medication. They don’t even have to tell us if they’re forcing it down her throat like pilling a feral cat. Just is the medication that’s expected to help her regain compentency now in her system or is she still winning?

You have a point. JMO

If LV is refusing medication…that means she is making a choice. She knows the medication will settle her down to beable to handle what is going on….but no matter she is making decisions! I would hope the Judge takes this into consideration when he has to do the final evaluation on her. IMO it will come down to the Judge making the final decision. Either way, LV is locked up in a mental institution maybe worse then where she is at now or after trial going to prison.

But If the Judge decides to keep her in a mental hospital, I wonder if she can be extradited to stand trial for the murder of her husband….Charles? Let that state do testing and see if she can stand trial there. It may have been discussed but threads move fast and we miss many things discussed.

I posted a few weeks ago that I thought it could have been Chad. He'd be nervous taking a shot so close to his wife and that's why he missed. I think Lori was away the night this happened.
Maybe Chad was so disappointed that he missed that he insisted on doing the second attack all by himself. Gotta be a man, y'know. Oh, poor Tammy.

OK, I agree the balance of probabilities works against it being Chad, despite it being physically possible. Then the question is, how did the shooter (whoever it was) arrive, park a vehicle without Tammy seeing it and thinking "Oh, we've got visitors," and leave without Tammy or anybody else noticing? What was the plan? Was it for Chad to pick up the shooter, take him/her to the house, and then take them away and come back and "discover" thatS Tammy had been shot by person or persons unknown?
So, what we really need here is for Chad to explain what really happened. Him being so upstanding and Godly, y'know.

And my last post for today - I am still clinging (at least for the time being!) to the idea that it was Chad who shot at Tammy. For those people saying she would have recognized him, I don't necessarily believe that Tammy didn't recognize him. She was too trusting, but not stupid. She may well have thought at first that it was him, but of course had trouble believing it, and managed to talk herself out of it. And was far too loyal a wife to voice those thoughts to anyone else, including Chad. Naturally he would say she had to report it. And seeing it was nearly dark, he could pop outside and collect the shells. JMO

If LV is refusing medication…that means she is making a choice. She knows the medication will settle her down to beable to handle what is going on….but no matter she is making decisions! I would hope the Judge takes this into consideration when he has to do the final evaluation on her. IMO it will come down to the Judge making the final decision. Either way, LV is locked up in a mental institution maybe worse then where she is at now or after trial going to prison.

But If the Judge decides to keep her in a mental hospital, I wonder if she can be extradited to stand trial for the murder of her husband….Charles? Let that state do testing and see if she can stand trial there. It may have been discussed but threads move fast and we miss many things discussed.
IANAL but as much as I wish someone would put her on trial, I don’t think AZ can. Extradiction requires a hearing unless the defendant waives it. As i understand it Lori’s incompetant status means the court thinks she’s incapable of making a decision like that nor will the State of Idaho allow poor Lori to be subjected to any hearings other than those directly examining her capacity. Even if AZ wanted to pursue trying her the ID judge’s determination has tied AZ hands. For those of us in the minority covinced LV is feigning imcompetance it’s particularly annoying.

A while back I recall someone speculating perhaps were she facing federal charges a Federal Judge could overrule Idaho State, but I don’t know if that’s true.

That's probably what happened after Alex missed. But what was the plan if he hadn't missed? Poor Tammy's body would be lying in a pool of blood next to a car with bullet holes in it in Chad's driveway. Was it Chad's intent to have cops swarming over the property where he and Alex had just buried two bodies? And generate all kinds of media attention at a time before people had started seriously asking where the children were? If the intent was to bury her in the back yard as well, then there would have been no death certificate for the insurance claim. And they'd have to make the car disappear also. And what about Chad's kids? Where were they and how did Chad know they wouldn't show up in the middle of the post-shooting activities?

I have sorted through many situations involving whacko thinking in my day but I confess I just can't reconstruct what Chad might have been thinking when he set this up, ooga-booga or no.

These are such good questions........

I love this line of questioning, I have been looking at maps and thinking about where would Alex (if it was Alex) have parked his truck to not draw attention to arriving and leaving in that neighborhood. I can't find specific information about what time the shooting happened. It was as Tammy returned home from "Enrichment" which others here have said is a group typically of Mormon women getting together after work to prepare meals together, among other activities. Sunset is just before 7 pm in early October so it makes sense to me it would have been near or after sunset so dusk or dark. If the shooter is there before Tammy arrives at home he has to arrive in daylight. If he doesn't want to draw attention to himself he can't park very close.

The nearest places with public parking areas I see are at Route 20, nearly 3 miles to the east or to the north at the Fort Henry Monument, less than a mile away. Either of those options means the shooter is walking down a rural road in plain sight in daylight carrying a rifle. I can't see that happening.

Two things make sense to me, purely conjecture: 1) The shooter shows up, parks near the house, and then drives away and has no concerns about being spotted by neighbors or 2) the shooter is dropped near the Daybell house and picked up after by another person. This other person could be Chad but that would be really odd if Tammy went into the house after being shot at and told Chad what happened then Chad went out and drove away.
Not necessarily. Maybe Chad had a ready-made legitimate reason to go out at that time, eg going to a bible study.

Wow is right! Something is not right. I thought she could not even think for herself and yet she can call and do all of this. How can MM even believe her if she cannot aid in her defense, because she just did aid in her defense by making a call looking for a new lawyer….is MM mad that she wants him gone? Where is the other defense lawyer?
I knew the calm before the storm was soon to be over. Holy moly.

On Oct 15 MM find out the following

on Oct 5 LV and a clinician watched CD hearing on moving his trial.
the clinician told LV to call LDS lawyer to get new lawyer and help. LV called LDS tales to A lawyer.

MM said it was the clinician who told LV to call. LV told MM she did not want to call she was forced to call. (MOO..he said she said). The clinician said it part of her treatment. MM said it was the clinician doecinf it.

the LDS legal council….name given McKonkey? MM said MV made Brady violation. That the church was to help her …. LV thought she was protected by rules of church but McConkey said he would call LV back but he called Woods instead and told him what happened. Woods calls defense attorney.

now here LV said she wanted a new public defender….but MM said McKonkey said something totally else to Woods.

MM is saying there is a conspiracy forcing LV to say things with out her attorney and to say things that would not help her.

MM wants a hearing and all people to be questioned.

then 4 people come on and discuss if it’s right wrong or whatever….if someone else can give more in-depth please do…..

oh one of them is Kurt Nurmey…no longer a lawyer…putting his 2 cents in.

this is all from Court Tv linked above.
My question is OCT 15….Mm see LV. When did Eoods call MM or did LV tell MM…what a mess……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes