Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #86

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm
It means, there was a dead body and no sedated body on these vehicles, if I'm understanding well.
Yes, I noticed that when I was typing the paragraph from the AA. I hadn't noticed it when I was reading the entire AA. I'm assuming she was dead before leaving the property. Maybe.

Last edited:
Could Barry have had decomp on his clothes that night and could it have transferred to the seat on the Bobcat? I don't know enough about decomp to answer my own question.

If it can be transferred, maybe Suzanne was alive when Barry took her from the house. The dirt found on the trailer could have come from the beach house property. I think LE had more than one reason to dig up the concrete there. Cadaver dogs alerted to the concrete if I'm not mistaken.

From previous thread:

Hi! Have these been released yet and I missed it? I have been so busy at work dealing with a former employee that embezzled over a 1M and right when he was about to be arrested he passed away abruptly from AIDS. We are most likely a Netflix mini series in the making. :)

It's not Alex Murdaugh is it?!?! Haha. Seriously though if you haven't started following that case, you definitely should, it's crazy!

On topic, I too look forward to the document release.

When I get too annoyed by the defense shenanigans, I remind myself that I'm here for the real victim, Suzanne Morphew. A beautiful, brave, kind woman who beat cancer twice, only to have her life snuffed out when she gathered the courage to leave and beat the cancerous toxicity of her marriage.

Despite how Barry might think of himself he is not the freaking victim. Not even close.

Dare we believe Barry and his strange interpretation of religion? That he didn't, in his mind, kill her, he (and God) just let her die? I make no distinction (he'd be guilty both ways, because of intent and depravity), but from a true crime position, he'd be (sickly) clever to sedate her for transport to avoid cadaverine in the home. Maybe that was his plan? Sedate, just like the deer, and then bury her and let fate take over....

But things got personal in the bedroom. They were close enough and she was alive enough to scratch him so maybe he took matters into his own (bare) hands.

JMO

BBM IMO MOO
I think that was exactly the original plan. He didn’t kill her in the home or on his property. He sedated her to then move her without struggle.

However, we must remember that after BM got home on 5/9 at 2:40’ish pm, according to the details in the AA and timeline, the trailer and Bobcat did not leave the property again. IMO he backed them up later that evening when he reversed 95ft, into their parked positions where LE found them when they locked down the property.

LE ruled out the Bobcat being involved in her murder but yet why is it the dogs got hits on it and the trailer? How did a footprint end up in the bucket if it wasn’t involved? Whatever happened for dogs to get a hit on the Bobcat and trailer happened after he sedated her at 2:40p.

These questions lead to my speculative scenario in my earlier post. IMO he darts her and is right on top of her trying to restrain her. She struggles and ends up scratching him trying to break free. She manages to break free for a moment and stumbles to the front of the house towards the garage. She stumbles about the Bobcat and ends up slumped on the seat. However, she dies instead of just being sedated. Cadaverine sets in enough for dogs to detect it. BM leaves her there long enough to gather supplies for burial off property. He may have placed her on the trailer momentarily to prepare her for transport and that is why hits were detected on it as well.

BBM IMO MOO
I think that was exactly the original plan. He didn’t kill her in the home or on his property. He sedated her to then move her without struggle.

However, we must remember that after BM got home on 5/9 at 2:40’ish pm, according to the details in the AA and timeline, the trailer and Bobcat did not leave the property again. IMO he backed them up later that evening when he reversed 95ft, into their parked positions where LE found them when they locked down the property.

LE ruled out the Bobcat being involved in her murder but yet why is it the dogs got hits on it and the trailer? How did a footprint end up in the bucket if it wasn’t involved? Whatever happened for dogs to get a hit on the Bobcat and trailer happened after he sedated her at 2:40p.

These questions lead to my speculative scenario in my earlier post. IMO he darts her and is right on top of her trying to restrain her. She struggles and ends up scratching him trying to break free. She manages to break free for a moment and stumbles to the front of the house towards the garage. She stumbles about the Bobcat and ends up slumped on the seat. However, she dies instead of just being sedated. Cadaverine sets in enough for dogs to detect it. BM leaves her there long enough to gather supplies for burial off property. He may have placed her on the trailer momentarily to prepare her for transport and that is why hits were detected on it as well.

I think whoever said the bobcat had been "ruled out" misspoke. The AA states that all of the forensic data hadn't come back on it at the time of the writing and as I understand it, there are still terabytes of data that's still being processed by the DA.

I think whoever said the bobcat had been "ruled out" misspoke. The AA states that all of the forensic data hadn't come back on it at the time of the writing and as I understand it, there are still terabytes of data that's still being processed by the DA.

Per the AA, the Skidsteer or Bobcat utilizes VerizonConnect services and is a GPS device. Under warrant, the SIM card from the Bobcat was removed and analyzed-- resulting in the following statement on page 41:

"At present, Barry's use of the Bobcat does not appear to be connected to Suzanne's disappearance."

While I don't think anybody misspoke about the bobcat not being connected, I agree this statement leaves the door open for future information and/or evidence.

On Day 2 of the PH, defense attorney DN spent most of her examination of Agent Grusing poking holes in the state's evidence of BM's phone pings and airplane mode status. When DN introduced pg 41 of the AA, I recall thinking that it seemed DN just wanted to get this citation on record -- and not that either side spent much time discussing the Bobcat.

PH tweets -- Day 2, afternoon:

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Neilsen asked to have a break for the day but the Judge said no, we must go until 5 p.m.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
The BOBCAT, also called the Skidsteer. On page 41 in the affidavit, it states #BarryMorphew was not connected to #SuzanneMorphew disappearance. #FindSuzanne

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
On Saturday, May 9 his bobcat was very active. I have to go outside for my liveshot on
@FOX21News

CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 , MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

BBM IMO MOO

Detectable cadaverine takes about 12 hours to show up (for dogs or gizmos). Hot weather (which it wasn't)...we could stretch it to 8-10, but 12-24 hours is the normal range.

She'd have had to be there for quite a few hours...cellular decomp is not instantaneous.

PS - I totally agree that he moved her off site to kill her - and then did something to move or inter her body - thereby getting cadaverine on himself - perhaps, even on Monday, where his time is mostly unaccounted for. Probably had more than one SIM for the Bobcat - I'm sure they sell them.

Last edited:
Again, looking for something else and found something previously discussed, re-discussed, dismissed, reintroduced, re-debated, dismissed again ... I'm going back to the chlorine this time:

Suzanne Morphew’s husband left Denver hotel, contractor claims room was “reeking of chlorine” | FOX21 News Colorado

Jeffrey Puckett told FOX21 News he arrived at the motel on May 10 and stayed in a room Barry had purchased for him. Puckett described noticing a strong smell of chlorine in the air.

“I thought the pool might have been open, but it wasn’t,” Puckett said.

The motel confirmed the pool is closed due to COVID-19 restrictions. A manager also said they do not use chlorine to clean their rooms, only Peroxide multi-surface cleaner.

The defense can stop muddying that water up for us. I think we lost this interview in the shuffle because it's not published under LS's byline. The pool was closed, there should not have been an excessive chlorine smell.

This stuck out to me in the AA earlier today and my mind had already wandered back to the chlorine because of it:

At 8:46 AM, Barry walked into the hotel carrying two white trash bags a khaki backpack a-pair of boots, a dark-colored item and a piece of clothing with blue-teal coloring.

Page 35 of 129

At 10:06 AM, Barry exited his hotel room; he was carrying the charcoal long-sleeved shirt and two white bags and a pair of boots.

He takes in two white bags, he brings out two white bags. He must have gotten rid of them at the Men's Warehouse stop. I don't think anything he stuck in the McDonald's bins was that large and the white trash bag he tossed on camera at the HIE was larger than the other two white bags.

Luving these discussions while we wait for the case file to drop. Tap. Tap. Tap.

Going back, to the beginning, when the decision was made to move Suzanne away from her family, friends, church family, the girls school friends and parents, doctors, clinics, hospitals along with all of the many places she enjoyed going while residing in Alexandra, Indiana. When she felt well enough to be active, they entertained church friends in their immense backyard. Nice trees, no rocks.

Then, she faced cancer once more but Barry was moving her far away anyway. Who can forget the image of the Jed Clampett packed truck scene that Suzanne snapped bc she thought it looked ridiculous, too?

This evening, Chris on TIR, had a DV guest, expert Kathryn Hamel, Ph.D. with The Hecht Trauma Institute who mentioned a crucial tactic utilized by the Narc Control Freak is with isolation of the victim.

She had cancer treatments while residing in Colorado. MMoorman told us that the first time Suzanne was diagnosed w Cancer was a time when Barry would physically pick Suzanne up and carry her around the house or wherever she needed or wanted to go, as she was so very weak from the cancer and possibly brutal treatments for it. Barry was a hero in that moment. :rolleyes: I feel Suzanne's gratitude. But, that was back then. She was done. But first, Barry betrayed her on MD Weekend!

On Suzanne's list of reasons to leave was bc he told her what she could and could not wear. Let's be honest. Suzanne was a gorgeous lady. She looked much younger and more fit than her 50yrs. Barry wanted to tell her how to dress herself. :eek: Always telling her what she could and could not do, I wonder?

It's okay if he tosses his camo jacket in the dumpster at the retail store parking lot, but those jackets can be expensive. Who randomly tosses their camouflage jacket in a parking lot dumpster miles from home on Mother's Day? Who does that?

Oh, and speaking of @jakat May I ask if your current avatar is of a blue Dumpster with a Chipmunk running across the open door? Most Fun thing I've seen in awhile. Thank you so v much for inserting comedic relief bc Suzanne may have agreed it ridiculous for Barry to have 5 trash runs on MD in a place that doesn't allow work projects conducted on Sundays.

Barry isolated Suzanne in Salida and inside the Puma Path mansion with troubled wifi. Risking repeating myself, I always thought he would kill her once she got the inheritances from her family members. jmoho vho

When her cancer returned, he wouldn't be carrying Suzanne. Nope. He had a nefarious plan. He'd be busy chasing her around the yard, in the breezeway, the garage, their bedroom with a tranquilizer dart. Terrorizing her!

I think she was accosted in the mastersuite bc of the broken door jab and unspent bullet under her side of the bed. Could have possibly chased or more likely carried her all the way out to the trailer and onto the BobCat. A lady's footprint?

He would never inject that tranquilizer dart into his wife, would he? Break and enter into their locked bedroom. Whatever it takes. jmho

How convenient for Barry that a no good firearm was on his work bench. One that was inoperable for the tranquilizer darts and hadn't recently been fired. He would never plant evidence like a dead firearm, would he?

He'd planned on murdering for years, just my opinion, and had been since the payoff on Suzanne's inheritance. Between her money and his swindling the guys who purchased his landscape company in IN, he's walked away with a nice chunk of change. Then, after Gene refused, add the quickly obtained guardianship for the IN house profits. Two houses sold, including PP along with her vehicle.

Like a chameleon, he could cozy up to her. Make her believe a divorce was realistic. Sly, conniving fox chased her around her own property while trying to kill her by sedating her first.

If they land in the bedroom, I think he used her phone's power charger cord to strangle her. I'm sorry. I just don't think Barry wanted his fingerprints found wrapped around her throat. It's more humane than burying her alive or tossing her off a cliff alive but sedated. He couldn't risk that she may live. I think he strangled her. I think Suzanne scratched Barry's arm. What does that tell us? A last action may have been making scratch marks that were still visible on his arm when LE took a picture of his injuries.

This is merely my humble opinion only based upon my interpretation of some evidence seen thus far, and we've seen a lot. We've got terabytes to go yet. Tap. Tap. Tap.

JMHOO

Last edited:
Luving these discussions while we wait for the case file to drop. Tap. Tap. Tap.

Going back, to the beginning, when the decision was made to move Suzanne away from her family, friends, church family, the girls school friends and parents, doctors, clinics, hospitals along with all of the many places she enjoyed going while residing in Alexandra, Indiana. When she felt well enough to be active, they entertained church friends in their immense backyard. Nice trees, no rocks.

Then, she faced cancer once more but Barry was moving her far away anyway. Who can forget the image of the Jed Clampett packed truck scene that Suzanne snapped bc she thought it looked ridiculous, too?

This evening, Chris on TIR, had a DV guest, expert Kathryn Hamel, Ph.D. with The Hecht Trauma Institute who mentioned a crucial tactic utilized by the Narc Control Freak is with isolation of the victim.

She had cancer treatments while residing in Colorado. MMoorman told us that the first time Suzanne was diagnosed w Cancer was a time when Barry would physically pick Suzanne up and carry her around the house or wherever she needed or wanted to go, as she was so very weak from the cancer and possibly brutal treatments for it. Barry was a hero in that moment. :rolleyes: I feel Suzanne's gratitude. But, that was back then. She was done. But first, Barry betrayed her on MD Weekend!

On Suzanne's list of reasons to leave was bc he told her what she could and could not wear. Let's be honest. Suzanne was a gorgeous lady. She looked much younger and more fit than her 50yrs. Barry wanted to tell her how to dress herself. :eek: Always telling her what she could and could not do, I wonder?

It's okay if he tosses his camo jacket in the dumpster at the retail store parking lot, but those jackets can be expensive. Who randomly tosses their camouflage jacket in a parking lot dumpster miles from home on Mother's Day? Who does that?

Oh, and speaking of @jakat May I ask if your current avatar is of a blue Dumpster with a Chipmunk running across the open door? Most Fun thing I've seen in awhile. Thank you so v much for inserting comedic relief bc Suzanne may have agreed it ridiculous for Barry to have 5 trash runs on MD in a place that doesn't allow work projects conducted on Sundays.

Barry isolated Suzanne in Salida and inside the Puma Path mansion with troubled wifi. Risking repeating myself, I always thought he would kill her once she got the inheritances from her family members. jmoho vho

When her cancer returned, he wouldn't be carrying Suzanne. Nope. He had a nefarious plan. He'd be busy chasing her around the yard, in the breezeway, the garage, their bedroom with a tranquilizer dart. Terrorizing her!

I think she was accosted in the mastersuite bc of the broken door jab and unspent bullet under her side of the bed. Could have possibly chased or more likely carried her all the way out to the trailer and onto the BobCat. A lady's footprint?

He would never inject that tranquilizer dart into his wife, would he? Break and enter into their locked bedroom. Whatever it takes. jmho

How convenient for Barry that a no good firearm was on his work bench. One that was inoperable for the tranquilizer darts and hadn't recently been fired. He would never plant evidence like a dead firearm, would he?

He'd planned on murdering for years, just my opinion, and had been since the payoff on Suzanne's inheritance. Between her money and his swindling the guys who purchased his landscape company in IN, he's walked away with a nice chunk of change. Then, after Gene refused, add the quickly obtained guardianship for the IN house profits. Two houses sold, including PP along with her vehicle.

Like a chameleon, he could cozy up to her. Make her believe a divorce was realistic. Sly, conniving fox chased her around her own property while trying to kill her by sedating her first.

If they land in the bedroom, I think he used her phone's power charger cord to strangle her. I'm sorry. I just don't think Barry wanted his fingerprints found wrapped around her throat. It's more humane than burying her alive or tossing her off a cliff alive but sedated. He couldn't risk that she may live. I think he strangled her. I think Suzanne scratched Barry's arm. What does that tell us? A last last action may have been making scratch marks that were still visible on his arm when LE took a picture of his injuries.

This is merely my humble opinion only based upon my interpretation of some evidence seen thus far, and we've seen a lot. We've got terabytes to go yet. Tap. Tap. Tap.

JMHOO
Very well written!

I thought a dumpster would be an appropriate avatar considering Barry and his new love met at a dumpster. Supposedly. I'll just leave that there because I don't want to risk getting a time out.

He could have thrown all 85 dead chipmunks in the dumpster seeing as he couldn't decide what he had done with them when questioned by LE.

If they land in the bedroom, I think he used her phone's power charger cord to strangle her. I'm sorry. I just don't think Barry wanted his fingerprints found wrapped around her throat. It's more humane than burying her alive or tossing her off a cliff alive but sedated. He couldn't risk that she may live. I think he strangled her. I think Suzanne scratched Barry's arm. What does that tell us? A last action may have been making scratch marks that were still visible on his arm when LE took a picture of his injuries.

JMHOO

I think Barry has the whole "white-knight" problem. He needs his woman to NEED him. He's got to come to the rescue. SD is clearly a woman in need of a big strong man to save her. I'm certain if you tracked down Barry's assorted affairs, they were all women who needed help getting out of some situation and once they didn't need him to be the big strong hero, he lost interest. Suzanne's cancer was the best thing in Barry's life the first time. He was a freaking hero and had years of hero points built up on it. He thought the second round would do the same but instead, Suzanne was pulling away and standing on her own more and more. I don't think he planned to kill Suzanne for years. I don't think he really planned to kill anyone so much as think about what he would do in a given situation, kind of like we do here every day, he is a true crime buff, but with more malice aforethought. When the day came that she was done and he couldn't keep her submissive anymore, all of his fantasies of how he would disappear a body are swirling in his mind and he's pretty pissed because she'd been screwing someone else and he really couldn't let that stand. People might question his manhood, no dude with a healthy self-esteem 'roids up like that.

I'm of the opinion that the phone charger was him not able to decide on which story he was going with. If she ran off, she would have taken her phone charger. If she was taken, who takes the abductees charger? Somehow, the phone charger is a mistake he made or something he didn't plan on. I hadn't considered him using it as a restraint or a garrote, but both are possible since many of us are of the opinion that he raped her before he disappeared her.

Wolfe estimated that a female of Suzanne’s size would likely be fully sedated from a dose of BAM in eight to twelve minutes and in complete sedation from two to eight hours, depending upon how her body reacted to the tranquilizer and her resting position.
AA Page 123 of 129

AA Page 43

On May 23, 2020, search teams along with K-9s and K-9 handlers (Blood Hound Man Trackers NecroSearch) searched the 19507 Puma Path property. During this search, three different K-9s were used. Each of the three K-9s were ran blindly and individually during the search. On the west area of the driveway/parking area, where a flatbed trailer and Bobcat Skid Steer are parked, all three K-9s "trained final response" alerted (the K-9s used have been trained in a specific way to alert their handlers when they detect possible human decomp/remains) on the top of the trailer. It should be noted, on the bed of the trailer is gravel and dirt. This is an area the K-9s alerted. All three K-9s again alerted on the Bobcat, and one of the K-9s jumped into the Bobcat and tried to lay down on the driver's seat. The Bobcat located on the Morphew's property is identified as a 2018 B0bcat Compact Skid Steer, Model# S590 and product identification number AR9R18813. The Bobcat Skid Steer and trailer are parked directly next to each other.
With this, I had wondered if maybe BM had used that pile of clothing laying in the closet to wipe sweat off himself or just put his arms or whatever in the shorts/pants and the dog actually was looking for his scent.....
Would that work that way?
For instance, if that pile of clothes was clean and he handled them and got his smell on those clothes, and knew he did, then give them to officers for the dogs, would the dogs pick up SM scent from the clothing or BMs?

Can I ask, not having read it, does it seem too long, or is there just a lot of material.
Not the OP you asked the question of but IMO let’s wait until the other info is disclosed. We can put it together once we see what other info has been withheld from us and the public. Patience. I know it’s killing me too.

Not the OP you asked the question of but IMO let’s wait until the other info is disclosed. We can put it together once we see what other info has been withheld from us and the public. Patience. I know it’s killing me too.
We're going to be waiting until trial for that.

Right now we have the AA and the preliminary hearing facts, but the case file itself is mostly going to include motions that we haven't seen, things we've heard about, and perhaps photos of those things we've heard about. There's unlikely to be any groundbreaking information in there.

I'm not sure if that includes search warrants, but even if it does, it's not going to change anything. The AA and preliminary hearing was based on what was found during the execution of those.

We've got what we've got.

Last edited:
Detectable cadaverine takes about 12 hours to show up (for dogs or gizmos). Hot weather (which it wasn't)...we could stretch it to 8-10, but 12-24 hours is the normal range.

She'd have had to be there for quite a few hours...cellular decomp is not instantaneous.

PS - I totally agree that he moved her off site to kill her - and then did something to move or inter her body - thereby getting cadaverine on himself - perhaps, even on Monday, where his time is mostly unaccounted for. Probably had more than one SIM for the Bobcat - I'm sure they sell them.

She had been missing 13 days when NecroSearch arrived.

(K-9 search on May 23, 2020)
On May 23, 2020, search teams along with K-9s and K-9 handlers (Blood Hound Man Trackers NecroSearch) searched the 19507 Puma Path property. During this search, three different K-9s were used. Each of the three K-9s were ran blindly and individually during the search. On the west area of the driveway/parking area, where a flatbed trailer and Bobcat Skid Steer are parked, all three K-9s “trained final response” alerted (the K-9s used have been trained in a specific way to alert their handlers when they detect possible human decamp/remains) on the top of the trailer. It should be noted, on the bed of the trailer there is gravel and dirt. This is an area the K-9s alerted. All three K-9s again alerted on the Bobcat, and one of the K-9s jumped into the Bobcat and tried to lay down on the driver’s seat. The Bobcat located on the Morphew’s property is identified as a 2018 Bobcat Compact Skid Steer, Model# S590 and product identification number AR9Rl8813. The flatbed trailer and Bobcat Skid Steer are parked directly next to each other.​

BBM
Thanks @10ofRods and @sk716 for the info regarding cadaverine and the K-9’s.

It’s interesting the dogs were left to run blindly and individually from each other onto the Puma Path property and apparently all 3 dogs alerted on the Bobcat and trailer. That is such a significant indicator! I just can’t shake the importance of this detail in the AA.

I’m trying to make sense of the facts stated in the AA and the known timeline of events in regards to how it is that 3 dogs alerted on the Bobcat and trailer based on the short window SM was presumed dead, the time BM had to work with before leaving for Bloomfield and the fact the Bobcat and trailer weren’t moved from the property after BM arrived home the afternoon of 5/9.

We know for certain that SM was alive up until the afternoon of 5/9 around 2pm when she last communicated with her lover (sorry his name escapes me ATM). We also know BM arrived to the house around 2:40pm that afternoon. He is presumably the only one with SM at Puma Path and she is not heard from again after this point in time.

This means she was killed after he arrived home. She could not be and was not dead any sooner than 5/9 at 2:00’ish pm.

We also know that BM had his Bobcat on a trailer hitched to his truck and parked it in front of his garage when he arrived home that afternoon. Also known is that the truck did not move again until later that evening around 9:30pm, when it went into reverse about 95 feet in the driveway. This is when it’s believed he parked and dismounted his Bobcat from the trailer. The Bobcat and trailer would remain in this spot thereafter. 24 hours later on the evening of 5/10, LE locked down the property and was in possession of both Bobcat and trailer.

So the Bobcat and trailer do not leave the property after BM arrives home on 5/9 at 2:42pm. The question then is how is it that SM’s decomposition scent (assuming this whole time it was SM) was picked up by 3 highly trained and skilled K-9 dogs on the Bobcat and trailer?

Well, I speculate that AFTER 5/9 at 2:40pm and BEFORE 5/10 at 5am when BM got on the road to Bloomfield, it is presumed SM’s dead body was at some point on the Bobcat seat and trailer long enough to have left detectable human remains/decomp in order for 3 dogs to alert on those locations. That is an approximate 14 hr window for a body after death to go into a cadaverine state.

Regardless of what happened and how after BM got home that afternoon to take SM from this world, he was in possession of SM’s body long enough for cadaverine to set in. Only after many hours had passed, did he have her body located on the Bobcat and trailer for a time long enough for her scent to be detectable by the K-9 team. I wonder if in the cover of night he placed her there as he was preparing to transport her off the property.

What this observation also makes me realize is why LE would state that the Bobcat and trailer didn’t have any involvement in the murder. I think that may be true because as I stated, after BM arrived home that afternoon, the Bobcat and trailer didn’t leave the property. So I don’t believe they were used to bury or move SM in any way, especially considering there was an undisturbed bare footprint found on the Bobcat bucket.

I feel BM had her body on the Bobcat and trailer early in the AM hours of 5/10, only as he prepared to transport her via another undetected vehicle, an ATV or his e-bike, to her final burial location. It would not be too far away from Puma Path if we factor in his known movements the morning of 5/10.

I feel his mistake was that her body was on the Bobcat and trailer long enough to leave a cadaverine scent, thus why the 3 dogs alerted.

IMO MOO

AA Page 43

On May 23, 2020, search teams along with K-9s and K-9 handlers (Blood Hound Man Trackers NecroSearch) searched the 19507 Puma Path property. During this search, three different K-9s were used. Each of the three K-9s were ran blindly and individually during the search. On the west area of the driveway/parking area, where a flatbed trailer and Bobcat Skid Steer are parked, all three K-9s "trained final response" alerted (the K-9s used have been trained in a specific way to alert their handlers when they detect possible human decomp/remains) on the top of the trailer. It should be noted, on the bed of the trailer is gravel and dirt. This is an area the K-9s alerted. All three K-9s again alerted on the Bobcat, and one of the K-9s jumped into the Bobcat and tried to lay down on the driver's seat. The Bobcat located on the Morphew's property is identified as a 2018 B0bcat Compact Skid Steer, Model# S590 and product identification number AR9R18813. The Bobcat Skid Steer and trailer are parked directly next to each other.
As I was browsing Bobcat Model #S590's this picture caught my eye.
img.axd

2021 BOBCAT S590 For Sale in Maspeth, New York

Notice the position of the attachment to the cab. To get into the cab you would probably need to step on the bucket first then step into the cab. I wonder if the barefoot person's footprint was entering or exiting the cab? After she was darted, did she try to enter the cab to escape Barry?

JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members