CA CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. But I am just not feeling that. I might change my mind as more information comes in.

I'm still in the she left on her own camp.

Moo.
I think I agree. And maybe that’s why most in her life have been quiet? I’m not sure though.

Is the custody change documents report allowed to be posted here ? I believe it shows someone else who was perhaps last person with HP before she went missing.
*made error misspoke and called it missing persoon report eariler

Last edited:
And the “landlord” conundrum-
As I somewhat see since from a glance at what is readily publicly available, on paper the owners of 3131 Helms, the subdivided lot and house behind Heidi’s abode at 3129 Helms, were/are Helms Square and another LLc members and the original owners of what was a funky old teardown
property who got a series of loans and issued deeds and/or second mortgages and/or assignments or payoffs /transfers in a clever way to apparently create an impressive amount of equity and appraised value and build 2 houses valued at over 3 million in 2 years.
Maybe it began as a goodwill/altruistic thing for Heidi and a friend or a good cause of some sort, since JS wife ES was registered as a member of 3129 Helms LLC back in 2017 after the “very motivated back on market” sellers sold and bought it back, simultaneously.
Nothing unusual.
IMOO JMOO

Circling back to crime in LA. A little off topic, but HP did spend a lot of time on Melrose according to her friends and also clearly DTLA. The LAPD posted this on Twitter yesterday. We're having a lot of violent street robberies in LA. Victims have been targeted based on the cars they were driving.

From the LAPD:

We are sharing this community alert in an effort to increase awareness of a series of robberies occurring in the City of Los Angeles.

https://twitter.com/LAPDHQ/status/1457859054475218948?t=Kbb6j9XrXAYh2cilkmB4aQ&s=19

Circling back to crime in LA. A little off topic, but HP did spend a lot of time on Melrose according to her friends and also clearly DTLA. The LAPD posted this on Twitter yesterday. We're having a lot of violent street robberies in LA. Victims have been targeted based on the cars they were driving.

From the LAPD:

We are sharing this community alert in an effort to increase awareness of a series of robberies occurring in the City of Los Angeles.

https://twitter.com/LAPDHQ/status/1457859054475218948?t=Kbb6j9XrXAYh2cilkmB4aQ&s=19
Yes, I posted one of our lead stories here in LA this morning is about crime, specifically on Melrose .

I don't believe we can post JW's court documents until it's linked to an MSM story or a Twitter link from someone in MSM or LE. Many of us have read it. We're all waiting to discuss it.

MOO.
Thank you!

No no. The plate is clearly listed on the Missing Person bulletin. And we had a gazillion posts on the 1st thread about it.

With no clear answer, which is why we are still talking about it?

Successfully Decoded
porsche.png

2008 Porsche 911
WP0BB299X8S755379
VIN
WP0BB299X8S755379 Make
Porsche Model
911 Year
2008 Trim
Targa 4S
Style/Body
COUPE 2-DR Engine
3.8L H6 DOHC 24V Make in
Stuttgart, Germany Age
13 year(s)

With no clear answer, which is why we are still talking about it?

Successfully Decoded
porsche.png

2008 Porsche 911
WP0BB299X8S755379
VIN
WP0BB299X8S755379 Make
Porsche Model
911 Year
2008 Trim
Targa 4S
Style/Body
COUPE 2-DR Engine
3.8L H6 DOHC 24V Make in
Stuttgart, Germany Age
13 year(s)
Knox- I so hesitate to ask but- what is that?
Was it found using zeros not the letter O?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Protocol136