CA CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have seen a few local news reports which were very brief. I'm not fully up to speed so apologies if this has been discussed. But from Keyedin's timeline:

10/15/21 - 10/19/21 - JS stops by HP's home, rings the doorbell and then places muffins on the doorstep when she does not answer. (Source: CBS, 11/5/21; CBS, 11/5/21) *CBS gives conflicting dates

CA - Heidi Planck,39,left son’s game,dog found, Los Angeles,17 Oct 2021*MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE*No discussion
(Thank you, Keyedin. This is excellent.)

Do we know yet which date he dropped off those muffins? Those who know me know I am cynical until evidence proves to me otherwise. To me this behavior is extremely suspect. How many times has your boss brought muffins to your doorstep? I can only answer for myself: zero.

The first thing that hit me upon seeing this were these 2 possibilities:

1. If it was before she went missing, he did this to mark her house.
2. If it was on or after the 17th, he did it to be seen.

Have there been any reports as to when and more importantly "why" (in his words) he made this visit?

JMO MOO Speculation

Last edited:
This is why I discount JW as a POI. He would also have been busy at the game and with others during that time.
That and he has handed over her electronics to the police - including her work laptop despite the demands by her boss that he return it to JS.

"Wayne said he had spoken to Sugarman's assistant shortly after Planck disappeared and noted that her boss 'didn't appear to be too concerned that she had gone missing.'
... Sugarman seemed more interested in making sure that her work computer was returned.

'While I was on the phone with his assistant, I heard Sugarman in the background barking at his assistant to tell me, 'make sure he knows I want my laptop',' Wayne said. ...'The only thing they really seemed concerned about was Heidi's computer,' he added.
... Wayne said he never returned the laptop and instead turned it over to the police."

Ex-husband of Heidi Planck shares texts from their 11-year-old son as he is granted full custody | Daily Mail Online

In the alley video, she has on the same clothes she left the house in so she didn't take time to go home and change.

She left the football game, made her way to H+F, walked the dog in the alley a bit, then was separated from the dog somehow, and the dog was found by residents - all within a three-hour period. That's a tight window.

What happened causing her to be separated from the dog, happened very quickly.
Can you tell me where to find the alley video? The reports I have seen regarding it state that the police have. The news did not and had not shown it in the reports I saw. Thank you.

Noooo, you all can't leave us!!! I believe LE is on it and they are going to solve it.
All we can really do is sit on the bench for a while and await news. LE is not talking. JW finally stopped talking. We can't sleuth the other player that is lurking in the shadows. We've talked everything else to death at this point.

I'm hoping for some kind of press conference, but I'm not holding my breath. LE hasn't made any statements or appeals since the beginning of this thing. jmo

All we can really do is sit on the bench for a while and await news. LE is not talking. JW finally stopped talking. We can't sleuth the other player that is lurking in the shadows. We've talked everything else to death at this point.

I'm hoping for some kind of press conference, but I'm not holding my breath. LE hasn't made any statements or appeals since the beginning of this thing. jmo
Which indicates they have a very good idea of what they are dealing with. Also anyone in the circle of speculation is on their radar, and others many are totally unaware of. I suspect there are a lot of nervous people out there, for one reason or another. JMO

You Ain't 40 xo

(did someone already take that spot on the pool?)

eta: I have no idea why anyone would want a license plate that says that, it makes no sense
Lol, that was my guess too. She's 39. Could make sense if the car was a bday gift to herself or to her from another. MOO

Someone better tell the Sun how to spell Websleuths, lol.

ON THE CASE
Heidi Planck missing update – Jason Sugarman ‘probed over a $43M fraud’ as Reddit & Webslueth users seek LinkedIn clues
Missing mom's boss ‘probed over a $43M fraud’ as sleuths seek LinkedIn clues

Hmmmm, this:
"Residents of an apartment building where missing mom Heidi Planck’s dog was found have raised concerns over ‘criminal activity and guns fired’ at the location... One reads: “DO NOT MOVE HERE. Resident of 18 months… Plenty of other buildings in the area to chose from. Rent at your own risk.”

They list 14 alleged issues including theft, “rampant drug use” and “rowdy residents,” claiming security cares more about people wearing masks sunbathing by the pool than following through with neighbor issues."

If true, maybe this is why they were so reluctant to turn over the tape. MOO

Just hypothetical (not trying to victim blame), but let’s say HP was, as her boss suggested, discovered to be skimming off the top. That might be reason for an antsy mood & a quick exit.
Only if she helped him. But, if she did help him, MOO is that the feds would have been onto her already and she would have been in the fold. But, I'm not up to speed on the JS case. Is it even a criminal indictment? Or is it a civil complaint? This is not to say someone wouldn't feel desperate if they were about to lose their entire "fortune." But looking at a potential prison sentence is a whole 'nother ballgame IMO. A lot more desperation. MOO JMO Speculation.

Random thought that's probably been discussed before:

Could she have gone into some kind of witness protection program?
Now that would be a happy ending for all. She would be alive and potentially reunited with her son when it was all said and done. MOO

One of the creepiest 18 month spans of my life was when my husband and I rented a loft in DTLA (2004-2006/partial).

It's so bizarre that she was there. I have to hope LE already knows the "who" here, but maybe not the "where" or "why" yet. I have to think that unless the complex scrubbed that video (or it was genuinely recorded over), they know how the dog got in there. They know if the dog walked in on his own, or if someone took the dog in and if so, who that someone is. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member