Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #138

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in CGI and have often wondered if my guys could res up that footage better than what we see...which is shockingly unforgiving and will not produce even 1 actual reliable detail..although we can be 90% sure on several things like the outline of the gun.

this is why we were instructed to instead focus on his mannerisms..his movement.

I feel like someone who might have worked on high up welding projects might be able to identify him. Some people see a welding hat, others see a Justin Berber hair cut.

funny that I have seen pictures of JBC with that Justin Bieber cut, the big swoop of bangs over the forehead and swept to the side.

funny how he might have the welder hat..but also might have had that haircut.

oh they have a lot of work to.do, a lot of things have to be looked at..mOO

I'm with you on that: I'm pretty sure BG has some nasty SOMETHING(s) under that jacket. Some people say they see the outline of a handgun in a pocket; my eyes or my perception doesn't really let me see it.

The idea that BG is advancing on tbe girls, with tools for murder and destruction under that jacket--that reminds me what a loathsome, vile, cruel, soulless SOB bridge guy is. I'm no fan of the death penalty in general, but for BG I'd say it is the least he ought to get when convicted. :-(

they will make him walk the plank in the state of Indiana, they will execute him without blinking..

make no mistake... mOO

he will cry cruel and unusual punishment, lolz..mOO

I HOPE SO, Minazoe! I hate to be mean and vengeful, but I HOPE that he's caught and executed as fast as possible. I'd pay to see that on cable PPV.
I want BG to be arrested and to be brought to justice. AND I want all his previous delicts being found out and more cases solved, before BG is "redeemed" through death (ie. from shame).

I work in CGI and have often wondered if my guys could res up that footage better than what we see...which is shockingly unforgiving and will not produce even 1 actual reliable detail..although we can be 90% sure on several things like the outline of the gun.

this is why we were instructed to instead focus on his mannerisms..his movement.

I feel like someone who might have worked on high up welding projects might be able to identify him. Some people see a welding hat, others see a Justin Berber hair cut.

funny that I have seen pictures of JBC with that Justin Bieber cut, the big swoop of bangs over the forehead and swept to the side.

funny how he might have the welder hat..but also might have had that haircut.

oh they have a lot of work to.do, a lot of things have to be looked at..mOO
IMO from my perspective, when I saw BG in the video loop of him walking on the bridge, I immediately thought that he was wearing a very similar style of hat to this one (a flat cap):

upload_2021-11-9_20-9-10.jpeg
images

https://www.asos.com/us/french-conn...kwwe2xowmppsgxzv6n00&affid=25379&pubref=97233

this is another weird tangled mess..he didn't see ( visually literally ) a couple of girls but heard a couple (of girls) arguing by the bridge..so he heard them but did not see them?
or
he heard a couple ( as in an adult couple most likely heterosexual sexual) arguing by the bridge.

just another twister for us to try and parse out and you can't no matter how you try...mOO
It’s also not confirmed he heard a couple opposed to seeing a couple. He just said there “was a couple by the bridge”, or something along those lines…

I don't know how many sources there are out there about this couple by the bridge, but the Gray Hughes interview with Liberty's grandparents is the one source I've seen most often. It starts about 22:45:

Only thing mentioned is that there is a couple in the vicinity of the bridge. Nothing about whether trail user saw or heard them or even an argument. For that matter a "couple" is all that is given. A guy and girl? Two girls? We don't know for sure from that one sentence. HOWEVER, given that Liberty's father initiated the conversation with a question of whether the trail user saw 2 girls, the trail user said he did not. If he was asked if he saw two girls why would say 'No' and then add there was a 'couple' in the vicinity of the bridge? Unless the couple was a guy and a gal.

It appears that Liberty's father chose to take the other trail based on that point rather than walk to the bridge.

Last edited:
I don't know how many sources there are out there about this couple by the bridge, but the Gray Hughes interview with Liberty's grandparents is the one source I've seen most often. It starts about 22:45:

Only thing mentioned is that there is a couple in the vicinity of the bridge. Nothing about whether trail user saw or heard them or even an argument. For that matter a "couple" is all that is given. A guy and girl? Two girls? We don't know for sure from that one sentence. HOWEVER, given that Liberty's father initiated the conversation with a question of whether the trail user saw 2 girls, the trail user said he did not. If he was asked if he saw two girls why would say 'No' and then add there was a 'couple' in the vicinity of the bridge? Unless the couple was a guy and a gal.

It appears that Liberty's father chose to take the other trail based on that point rather than walk to the bridge.

Why, in this interview, does Gray Hughes add questions after the fact.....it's clear MP talks and then Gray adds questions after the fact (i.e. "Hey Mike, can you tell us some of the more creative things you've done....)

What if you (LE) want to spare this one person from the fate to come? Not thinking of JBC.
Why would you want to spare this one specific person? Because you don’t think he specifically deserved death? Or because he felt remorse? Or because you think maybe he was under the influence of something prescribed to him, or undergoing some kind of fugue state in which he was not himself?

Edited to admit I read it wrong. You are wondering if LE wanted to spare this specific, apparently forgiven due to awesomeness, figure? Still, leaving the above response in case it applies to them.

Last edited:
It’s also not confirmed he heard a couple opposed to seeing a couple. He just said there “was a couple by the bridge”, or something along those lines…

it is all hearsay after hearsay. We never heard FSG’s own account. DG repeated what he remembered, but since we never heard DG speaking, it is probably what BP said…anyhow, who really knows what was said, and how it was interpreted?

What if you (LE) want to spare this one person from the fate to come? Not thinking of JBC.

All that they need to do in this case would be to move the venue to another state. Citing unhealthy interest in own state and moving it to neighboring Illinois would totally save him from death penalty. Or it can not be done?

All that they need to do in this case would be to move the venue to another state. Citing unhealthy interest in own state and moving it to neighboring Illinois would totally save him from death penalty. Or it can not be done?

Most murders are state crimes. For this type of murder trial, it cannot be moved to another state. The venue can be changed to another county in the same state.

A trial can be moved to another state (as was done in the trial of Timothy McVeigh for the Oklahoma City Bombing...it was moved from Oklahoma to Colorado) only when the charges filed are federal ones and will be tried in federal court. In the above example, federal charges were made because the perpetrator used a bomb to destroy federal property and to murder federal law officials.

We don't know what charges will be filed in Abby and Libby's case as no one has been arrested; however there is no indication at this point that this is a federal case as Indiana authorities still appear to be the lead investigative agencies.

Last edited:
Offering this perspective on the use of "guys" as well (I know it's been mentioned before somewhere in all these threads).

I'm an educator in a Midwest state very like Indiana. The use of "guys" to address a group of kids happens hundreds of times a day. If you walk down the hallway, you'll hear, "OK guys open your books to page 10" or something similar every single trip down the hall. Teachers say it to students; students use that term to address each other.

I'm NOT suggesting BG is a teacher - just stating that this term in many communities is used to address a group of people, sometimes as small as two, and gender does not matter. Teachers may address a group of all-female students as "guys" for instance. MOO
See I think BG is a parent! I use guys when addressing my kids and their friends! Could be a teacher ya never know!
I believe the girls saw this man doing something. And the man knew they knew him and couldn’t let them tell !

I’m also thinking there was someone else there!
I m not so sure there was SA nor do I believe his dna was left Making this case impossible to solve!
Jmo

they did not know him... no way.. he could have said girls, ladies, you's, folks, guys, you two..doesn't make him a parent..or camp counselor or coach.
absolutely everyone in the midwest says "guys" even 4 year olds..they didn't know him..they didn't see him doing anything..they only acknowledge a "creepy guy in the park according to what is on the recording.

I think we have to take the focus off the word "guys" ...it is not indicative of anything.. they just want you to hear his voice.

IMO.. mOO

If they have any dna, they need to send it to Othram asap - they've been working miracles this year!
Just found:
14-YO girl murdered 41 years ago has finally been identified. "You are with mom and dad now."
About forty years after the teenager's death, investigators began looking into forensic DNA testing with help from Othram, a company that specializes in identifying and analyzing degraded or contaminated forensic evidence. Their efforts finally led to the teenager being identified as 14-year-old Sherri Ann Jarvis. Investigators were also able to identify about six of Sherri's close relatives.

So I've been keeping up with the Delphi murders case. Does anybody know if Libby's phone was found with the battery still up on it? It's just a thought but during the search could it have picked up a voice during the search for the girls? It's just a thought. I've also found information that there is a connection to Garrett Kirts having been acquainted with the Logan property.

I have often thought about G K. I wondered if the couple under the bridge was him and his girlfriend Ashley G. He had connections with Ron L and worked with horses on the place. AG lived at Delphi. He didn’t hesitate to murder some one else after that date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500