Identified! MI - Detroit, WhtFem UP8272, 18-20, in garbage dump, recent childbirth, Feb'87 - n/a

I have another potential theory- it's possible that she had absolutely no family for whatever reason including her childs father, and someone who has befriended her has murdered her and stolen her baby to either raise themselves or sell into some black market type of thing, or it could even be an actual family member who did this like a sibling and the rest of the family has wanted to keep it quiet. Obviously these are just my own ideas I've come up with and in no way factual at this time

It's a plausible theory, however, someone posted the baby, now an adult, was alive and well. I'm hoping that means the child wasn't sold on the black market.

It's a plausible theory, however, someone posted the baby, now an adult, was alive and well. I'm hoping that means the child wasn't sold on the black market.
I'm not sure how anyone would know that information since only LE know her identity and they're obviously not going to tell anyone

Thanks, @Nina Michigan , for sharing what you can. The family and the investigation certainly matter more than our curiosity!

RIP, young mother, your child is safe.
Of course getting justice for this poor young woman is most important, hoping that happens. I’d still eventually like to know who she was and see a picture of her though, from what I’ve read on here I think it’s cause it’s ongoing investigation and not cause her family is refusing to share

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back