Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, can someone clear this up for me?

Media reports William was playing hide and seek Tiger games with his sister on lawn when last seen. FM went to make a cuppa.

Yet media/FM says in 60 mins interview that FM was playing the game with him and she was still out there when he went missing?

Which is it?

‘I hear him, I hear his voice’

Edit to add: in the above article she says she heard nothing, silence, yet at inquest she said she heard a high pitched scream that day?

Media reports William was playing hide and seek Tiger games with his sister on lawn when last seen. FM went to make a cuppa.

Yet media/FM says in 60 mins interview that FM was playing the game with him and she was still out there when he went missing?

Which is it?

We all know how inaccurate media can be, but apparently now the FM story has been brought into question… so I’m assuming they’re both wrong

I have been listening to the channel 10 podcast again recently and the two things that stood out for me were:

1. In the podcast it says the morning of the disappearance was FF and WT were sleeping in the same bed and FM and sister were in another room. Also they continually discuss the "bond" they have imo I find this odd.

2. BM mentioned in her last visitation before the disappearance WT was very clingy and didn't want to let go of her.

I hope this brings closure to the case. I always felt they went after BS hard but didn't think he had anything to do with it. People had seen him at his grandchild's school assembly but NSW pol did not care to listen.

I have only just seen that the current search has been instigated because of information from the Coroner. Even though the Coroners Inquest began back in March 2019, obviously information is constantly being looked at.......

In March 2019, a coronial inquest commenced into William's disappearance, which remains ongoing.
With the inquest still to be finalised, Supt Doherty says the homicide squad continue to update the deputy state coroner.

Wait continues for William Tyrrell coronial inquest findings

Police are seeking an AVO against the foster parents of missing boy William Tyrrell

Superintendent Bennett said hundreds of police officers will be searching three specific locations in Kendall over the next two to three weeks.

"This activity is in response to evidence we have obtained in the course of the investigation, not speculative in any way, we are acting on behalf of the coroner and in conjunction with the colonial orders,” he said.

Police set to take out AVO against William Tyrrell’s foster parents

I

Which is it?

Edit to add: in the above article she says she heard nothing, silence, yet at inquest she said she heard a high pitched scream that day?
I saw that as well but other articles state it was a neighbour that heard the scream, sorry can’t access link atm

I just started listening to the Where’s William Tyrell podcast again and something struck me. The mothers description of being in the kitchen and hearing one final loud roar. Could it be possible that he climbed onto the balcony rail and let out a roar as he “pounced” and fell, the roar would be loud as it would go to a cry of fear as he started to fall.

she rushed out, couldn’t initially locate him so ran around the house and found his body then panicked.

the FPs were applying to adopt WT and his sister, foster parents are in a tenuous position- perhaps the fear that they would have their foster daughter removed if they were found negligent made her/them enact a coverup?

if police are really examining this theory it could be that’s she’s already been arrested hence her name disappearing from the court list.
William didn't like to climb a tree in the yard. So I can't imagine the little boy climbing the balcony rail?

Five metres of bush and one person of interest in William Tyrrell search

Acting on the new and very specific information that led to the latest search, police are investigating whether William fell from the five-metre balcony at his foster grandmother’s house to his death.

On Wednesday night, investigators were set to run lights over the chemical which will illuminate if blood has been there.

The information that sparked the latest search for William also has investigators focused on a five-metre square patch of bushland that Rural Fire Service volunteers on Tuesday were clearing of trees ahead of an excavation planned for later this week.

Five metres of bush and one person of interest in William Tyrrell search

Acting on the new and very specific information that led to the latest search, police are investigating whether William fell from the five-metre balcony at his foster grandmother’s house to his death.

On Wednesday night, investigators were set to run lights over the chemical which will illuminate if blood has been there.

The information that sparked the latest search for William also has investigators focused on a five-metre square patch of bushland that Rural Fire Service volunteers on Tuesday were clearing of trees ahead of an excavation planned for later this week.

Not sure if the reporter made an error? Today is Tuesday, are investigators only running the lights over tomorrow night, not tonight?

Paraphrasing the 2pm Daily Telegraph Article :

• Police Commissioner Mick Fuller has confirmed police are investigating just one suspect in the disappearance of William Tyrrell.

• He also expressed his frustration over the inquiry’s “wasted” time looking at other POI's.

• The suspect in the current investigation recently had her child removed from her custody and an AVO taken out against her.

• Fuller also said "I’m confident that the team who has the investigation at the moment can solve it, I truly believe that.”

• Fuller confirmed the Police have never given up on finding what happened to William Tyrell.

• Comm Fuller said the first detectives on the case may have “wasted” time looking into people who were “clearly” not linked to William's disappearance.

• Fuller states the current investigative team inherited what was a bit of a mess and have cleaned up the investigation.

• Fuller also states the current team have got a clear strategy … they’ve been meticulously pulling apart this matter and they’re going back to revisit some of these locations with new technology,”

• Police Minister David Elliott said an internal review into the William Tyrell investigation was “the least” they can do.

• Mr Elliott said he expects an internal review to be likely when the investigation is completed in light of recent breakthroughs. “Something of this magnitude will probably automatically see at least an internal post operation review and that’s appropriate,” he said.

• “It’s the least that we can offer the family and it’s the least we can offer the community," said Police Minister Mr David Elliot.

Child taken from suspect as cops renew William Tyrrell bush search | Daily Telegraph

That seems like a massive FU! to Detective Jubellin from Comm Fuller

drsleuth, this is from yesterday's media conference: Detective Chief Superintendent Darren Bennett said "There's a scheduled coroner's inquest to continue early in the new year - we don't have specific dates, yet"... (thread 57, post 579)

Do you know what "continue" means? Does an inquest "continue" if the coroner is just delivering her findings? Or does it mean they're expecting to call witnesses for new hearings (and if that's the case - that they are scheduling new hearings - wouldn't that mean they're not expecting any arrest(s) and trial)?

Sorry for the late reply, the Coroner official closed the inquest & said just that at the end & gave a date for the findings. But did mention that inquests can be re opened if further evidence is needed to be heard from memory...........

Not sure why they are scheduling new dates & how they know that at that tjme they will be ready to hear new evidence ( may just be "locking" in court time too IMO )

None of this makes sense to me .

But it's clear the Coroner is not finished with her inquiries & not willing to make findings IMO

nine news reporter kelly fedor just mentioned williams sister stated william was playing on the balcony just before he disappeared, she seemed to be indicating the high balcony, i always thought he was running around on the little deck area down below, also tonight they will be using lights to light up the luminol in the garden area under the balcony

Imo that railing height is illegal.

It is possible a foster parent in this situation would be worried about having their other foster child taken from them if a child in their cares death was an accident, as a result of their negligence. So instead they make it appear like the child was abducted and then are not held responsible themselves for the child’s death, even if it was accidental and by doing so they are able to keep their other foster child.

It seems illogical and far-fetched that foster parents could potentially do a cover up and for it to work for years without law enforcement finding out there was no abduction given how high profile the case the case is.

I am not suggesting this is what has happened in William’s case it is just a reason why foster parents might decide to make a drastic and illogical decision to cover up the death of a child in their cares death that was accidental.

It will be absolutely shocking if William was never abducted and law enforcement will be facing incredible criticism and scrutiny as to how they did not discover what actually happened sooner.

This scenario has me so stumped. Because why would you be worried about a genuine accident? The first thing I thought of was I might be accused of inadequate supervision. But wouldn't a child being abducted on my watch also have me accused of poor supervision?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Will_D