AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like DW wants to stay on camera to convince his family and others he is not involved in SW disappearance.

CBW appears like she wants to stay off camera because she feels "she is being interrogated".

Grandma was remarkably absent in Dr Phil interview.

Why is it that DW seems to be the only adult in the group that invites being questioned?

We don't know that there are 20 dogs. We don't have an official dog count, but i think it has been estimated more like 12 at most (which is a lot, jmo).

A bunch of them might not really be pets... They're dogs that got dropped off "in the country" and semi-congregate wherever they're allowed. Which is the Wells' house. Some of them might literally belong to neighbors and just wander over to the Wells place to hang out sometimes, we don't really know.

Some of them might be pets and stick around more, but i don't think they are comparable to dogs that are pets of a family. Moo

Also, maybe this person befriended the dogs.

Even though I think it is possible this abductor, if there was one, is a stranger i think it really is more likely it is someone who has been to their house before.

Remember, DW talks about people coming into the yard and stealing things like tools. Granted SW is more important than tools, but the dogs didn't pitch a fit when people came onto the property at night.

I would encourage people to watch more than one video about the scream. I believed it at first, but i don't now. Jmo. Idk, i wasn't there, so maybe it happened, but no one was too concerned about it. Moo

So does this mean DW's supposed work alibi isn't ironclad after all?

Maybe he was at work, but he and all others still remain persons of interest given other circumstances. I am not sure. I solely take it as for whatever reason, no one involved has been cleared.

"Everybody that is involved in this case is a person of interest. We have not ruled anyone out." I interviewed Hawkins County Sheriff Ronnie Lawson about the latest on the Summer Wells investigation. Our full story on the missing 5-year-old tonight at 9pmET on NewsNation.

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1460664016716677125?s=20

Thank you for posting.

I know Brian Entin from the Gabby Petito case and like his reporting. This is refreshing to have another reporter interested in Summer's disappearance. I'm hopeful we will see his full interview with Sheriff Lawson and not some 10 second clip we have seen from local news stations (I believe these interviews have been longer but the news decided on super small snippets to show).

Also this statement tells me LE really does not know what happened to Summer. IMO

"Everybody that is involved in this case is a person of interest. We have not ruled anyone out."

This short clip reveals two very telling responses.

1) "Good Mother/Father, Guardian" Principle. Where we consider the need to persuade that one is a good mother/Father or Guardian (even when it comes from their partner, spouse etc...) often indicative to the contrary. When asserted under criminal context, an investigator should immediately consider that the subject has been accused of child abuse or neglect, or may have been investigated by child protective services.

2) "Sensitivity in repetition"

When a sentence or word is repeated, we note it for sensitivity and see what
prompted the repartition.

Here, Don, is asked. "Could she (Candus) have gotten herself in a situation,
where she, it wasn't her fault but..?
Don jumps right in even before the interviewer has finished asking the question.
Don. No, No, No, No, She was uh...

(This question is very sensitive to, Don)

Interviewer: You know what i mean
Don. She's was uh, she's a good Mother. She um, she loves her children...

AMO

I look forward to the whole interview.

Moo

I'd imagine LE and profilers in particular, are MORE than happy to keep hearing these interviews.

JMO

The family was under investigation by DCS (CPS) before SW went missing. CB mentioned originally that the boys were home "cleaning" to prepare for the visit. Idk if they actually did any cleaning or what they were supposed to clean (maybe it was just their own area, who knows).

So, early on, i believe there was a lot of motivation to seem like very good and vigilant parents because they didn't want the boys taken. However, the boys were taken.

So, imo, SW had more time than we're told to wander off or encounter someone or whatever may have happened that day. Idk how much longer, but definitely more than five minutes.

Maybe someone thought they knew where she was and that person was mistaken. Idk.

ETA: i think LE is saying "everyone" in order to prevent being asked to elaborate by the media.

The family was under investigation by DCS (CPS) before SW went missing. CB mentioned originally that the boys were home "cleaning" to prepare for the visit. Idk if they actually did any cleaning or what they were supposed to clean (maybe it was just their own area, who knows).

So, early on, i believe there was a lot of motivation to seem like very good and vigilant parents because they didn't want the boys taken. However, the boys were taken.

So, imo, SW had more time than we're told to wander off or encounter someone or whatever may have happened that day. Idk how much longer, but definitely more than five minutes.

Maybe someone thought they knew where she was and that person was mistaken. Idk.

ETA: i think LE is saying "everyone" in order to prevent being asked to elaborate by the media.

Totally agree.
Like during interviews, especially when CB said I walked SW to the door, I watched her go in, I asked the boys to look after sissy etc etc all very descriptive, almost 'hyper vigilant'

Trouble is CB has told the story so many times now it might be very hard to 'change' the story, if you know what I'm saying, that would definitely invite more persecution online, something I think she is desperate to avoid now, otherwise she would fall apart IMO and perhaps feel she would never get the boys or SW back again (if she is found)

I think she might be feeling stuck between a rock and a hard place, sadly.
Now she's dug herself in on the timeline, it'll be hard to get out, because the online trolls will feel justified, if the timeline is admitted to being a little 'out'.

JMO

Last edited:
Totally agree.
Like during interviews, especially when CB said I walked SW to the door, I watched her go in, I asked the boys to look after sissy etc etc all very descriptive, almost 'hyper vigilant'

Trouble is CB has told the story so many times now it might be very hard to 'change' the story, if you know what I'm saying, that would definitely invite more persecution online, something I think she is desperate to avoid now, otherwise she would fall apart IMO and perhaps feel she would never get the boys or SW back again (if she is found)

I think she might be feeling stuck between a rock and a hard place, sadly.
Now she's dug herself in on the timeline, it'll be hard to get out, because the online trolls will feel justified, if the timeline is admitted to being a little 'out'.

JMO
I agree.

Or it could be that part is more or less correct, but the time they spent thinking SW was in the basement was longer.

CB did tell CM that SW was playing with her toys before the "flower planting". So, i guess it is logical for her to believe SW went back to playing with toys.

The thing that seems most off about this day is nobody eats! Except for slushies as Sonic (CB specifically said they didn't get any food) and the "piece of candy from Grandma", nothing to eat or drink is mentioned.

Before anyone talks about the copious amounts of snacks they keep in their car for whatever children or grandchildren they might be riding around...

First, CB wasn't driving her own car. She was driving CH's car. We don't know how often CH drives children in her car, perhaps not very often.

Second, not everyone does this kind of thing. I know a lot more people who don't do this and no one who does. If there is going to be an especially long trip, they bring something for that trip or plan to stop and eat.

Third, most of this day was spent sort of piddling around. Which is fine, but i am just saying, they could have chosen to skip some stops and just go home if they wanted to.

Finally, SW seems really meek, quiet, cooperative, and still riding around in the backseat. We're told she got cold from swimming. And we're told she took a nap. She also got a blue slushie. But, except for swimming (eta i mean she got to move around, nothing negative), SW was amazingly well behaved for a five year old with only some TikTok videos for entertainment.

This is the same girl who roamed around church and is described as a "free spirit" who "bosses" her older brothers by her parents. Look, i am a grown adult and the long ride in the Suburban sounds incredibly tedious to me.

Was SW there?

I'm wondering did CW. A. Walk Summer to the porch of the house. B. Walk Summer halfway to the house and watch her go inside. C. Walk her inside the house,then go back outside to fix CH's knee brace as told to DR.P.? Which version is true?????

I'm wondering did CW. A. Walk Summer to the porch of the house. B. Walk Summer halfway to the house and watch her go inside. C. Walk her inside the house,then go back outside to fix CH's knee brace as told to DR.P.? Which version is true?????
There's not much difference between halfway to the house and to the house from the camper. So, i am going with one of those. I don't remember her saying she went into the house at that point. But, idk.

Eta of course, you could go with a fourth choice: it all happened a different way. What way, idk. Im just saying, you could choose to think of it that way.

I check back here often, hoping there's been some progress.

From the beginning this case has reminded me of the disappearance of Tania Murrell in Edmonton, AB, Canada in 1983. CANADA - Canada - Tania Murrell, 6, Edmonton, 20 Jan 1983 She too disappeared into thin air in the space of minutes and has never been found. I had hopes of more advanced search methods helping find Summer. Sadly not, so far.

There's not much difference between halfway to the house and to the house from the camper. So, i am going with one of those. I don't remember her saying she went into the house at that point. But, idk.

Eta of course, you could go with a fourth choice: it all happened a different way. What way, idk. Im just saying, you could choose to think of it that way.
On DR.P that's the version she went with. When it comes to a missing child it makes a big difference. The truth never changes. It stays the same throughout. No 1,2,3,or 4 versions. MOO

I don’t think CW walked Summer into the house. I don’t get the impression that’s how they normally behave on their property and that’s understandable IMO. The problem, to me, is that by saying she walked Summer in, we have to take her word for it. Maybe Summer never made it into the house at all if someone didn’t have eyes on her. I don’t think that allowing her to walk into the house on her own would make anyone a bad parent but CPS was already involved before Summer disappeared so CW was likely trying to appear hyper vigilant. Unfortunately, it just confuses things, IMO.
All JMO.

“It’s interesting to be coming into a case five months in and hear investigators say that we’re basically in the same place that we started….and you think that there would be some progress,” Entin said. “It’s just such a bizarre story, and I think that’s why people are interested.”

Entin also sat down with Hawkins County Sheriff Ronnie Lawson.

“I asked him, ‘Do you believe that Don and Candus are involved?’ and he said, ‘We’re not ruling anyone out at this point,'” Entin said.

The rest of Entin’s interview with Don Wells and his sitdown with Sheriff Lawson will air at 9 p.m. Tuesday on NewsNation Prime.

NewsNation’s Brian Entin discusses Summer Wells coverage | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member