Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would make sense to bring the body back to the house - if you thought the house was ruled out and a "abduction" is the new direction. Bring the body back to not be found. But would you risk leaving it in the house if the house is being sold to someone else - that doesn't make sense. So then you would need to put body in a totally different direction. All of this is very risky - unless you feel you are invisible - meaning no one really knows who you are - or that you are not being suspected and have opportunity to go undected.

Super sorry if this has been covered already. Got a lot of catching up to do.
Do we have a confirmed source for the bolded?
If this is true, then why in all that is bloomin' does someone who only arrived the night before need to use the washing machine? Didn't arrive with clean clothes? No spares? Someone wet the bed? Can't do a regular soak and hand wash in the laundry basin?
Kids wear a lot of clothes !! I don’t think it odd at all , just like parents co sleeping with kids - all pretty normal

I wonder if they realised they had info from listening to the podcast (as the inquest lead to a new witness, and then all material from the podcast was demanded - it all seem linked somehow ?)

This makes sense to me a little as The Teacher's Pet podcast had a similar result- people that previously din't know they knew things, were suddenly key informants.
Imagine all the people who may know things in *this* case, who may not know they know things, simply due to the fact that they don't know the people they may have potentially seen wherever, doing whatever, are anonymous, both in appearance and name. jmo.

Another thought perhaps this new witness saw the FC in the FGM's car - but at the time didn't know it was the FC because their obscurity to the public. But saw the person in the vicinity of this new area of investigation. Or saw the car with no one inside!!!, because the person driving it was busy in the bush. Just thought it was odd at the time but not linked.

Kids wear a lot of clothes !! I don’t think it odd at all , just like parents co sleeping with kids - all pretty normal
Yes I know! But it's odd because you always pack spares when you are travelling, even for a few days! Always!

I also don't think it's odd co-sleeping with your child. I had no choice for 7 years because my son had issues (ASD). It was a comfort thing. Not for me though.

Do we know the status of the sister when WT whent missing
-foster status
-BM status was she having visits with daughter? was she is any prosses to get her back?

-BM was having visits with WT and trying to get him back
-we know WT was long term care until he was 18
-department had sublet WT to the salvos to control/handle his case
-FM trying to adopt WT we know BM will or is objecting to this as she is already concerned about bruising, skinny and him calling her "birth mum"

-what do we know about the sisters status, were the salvos involved like with WT

-FM trying to adopt sister? Has real mother lost any rights to object to this?

-FM has issue with WT seeing BM as of behaviour and sleeping but what about sister

-FM ready to give in or give up on WT but what about the sister is she planning to separate them if she can't handle WT or is she trying to find out if that is an option with out asking the direct question

Im just worried that the two came as a pair can't adopt one with out the other, maby the birth mother is in no position to stop any adoption with the sister but has powers to stop adoption with WT, was it possible that WT and his birth mother was the only thing standing in the way of the FM becoming a adoption mother to the sister,

The FM attempt to say WT has behaviour issues and sleep issues when BM has visits, the "I will hav to give him up" didn't work with the agency they rid it off as foster kids will always have thies issues its normal,

So funny that he has thies behaviour issues and both FM FF told everyone no he would never wander, wouldn't they say he has behaviour issues but has never wandered but it is a possibility as he can't control his behaviour, I just don't get how a child has behavioural issues but will always wait for instruction from mummy or daddy, its like they are paving the narrative that he would of been abducted with out directly saying the words abduction

The 7.39am or 9.37am photos so funny it a mirror image but they couldn't get the seconds correctly, I think the photos shouldn't be used as proof of life as we may never know what the legitimate time was,

Sister says he was playing then whent to look for daddy, could this hav been what she was told when WT was missing "WT is looking for daddy" so that's what she believes

Do we know for sure that the washing machine could not produce a clean load of washed, did it completely not work at all, or did it work but possible making noise or something for it to need a part, but in the mean time could produce a load of washing

I don't understand why you would take a child with behaviour issues and sleep issues a day early travelling at night, why not sleep in own bed then travelling after FF has his conference call before all the Friday traffic, if anything maby take cats to kennel day early so can just drive off on Friday after the 9 or 10am conference call just get the McDonald's for lunch

Its just so hard to believe 3 difficult statements and someone driving off to a pony club to look for a child playing in a backyard, maby drive up and down the streets but to go any further is unnecessary

I don't see any motive with the neighbour but I think what ever the adoption status could be the smoking gun

I just don't get the warm tea cup an hour later especially if the cup was outside and driving to pony club if it was me I would of tried driving up the dirt road, I think if it was such an issue to get WT dressed that day I fund it unlikely he would of put his shoes on to go on this adventure im sure there would of been another fuss as you can see all the phone FGM and sister both hav socks sandles on but WT bare foot, I wonder what the sock situation was

Sorry it was kinda mistake I meant to put it in my previous post where I was talking about the nurse who came forward at the inquiry

thanks. really was just after clarification, went back through to try and find what post it matched and missed it

Yes - "deugirtni" and "DDDddd" - that makes so much sense how the podcast ties in - that it had more information that maybe jogged someone's memory and because they were anonymous what they originally saw didn't appear relevent or make sense but now it does. Interesting.

I would love to know what your actual theory, or your #1 theory at least, is right now. Who did it, how, why.

I’m stumped, I just feel like nothing fits.

I'm stumped too.

I only came onto this thread when I heard the FM was now being looked at.

I don't have a lot of knowledge about the case but I was surprised FM was a POI because I thought she'd been cleared years ago, she was highly regarded, she pushed and pushed for the case not to go cold and it sounded like there were plenty of other potential suspects.

But my opinion, and JMO, is that the FM is likely to be involved. I base this only on what LE have done and said in the past 5 days, which has been extraordinary.

LE have not said they are reviewing all evidence again as a formality. They've very clearly pointed the finger at the FM, which I just cannot see them doing without some solid evidence.

If LE had flimsy evidence and wanted to see what FM did under pressure, then they didn't have to be so blatant towards her. They could have been vague "everyones a suspect and everyones being looked at" whilst still inviting the media along and announcing what they were doing. FM (or any other POI) would have still felt the pressure!

IMO I lean towards FM because:

LE have pointed the finger at her
LE say that there is a new credible witness who they never knew about
FM and FF have been charged with the alleged assault of a child (not WT but believed to be his sibling)
FM and FF have had their FC removed from them
LE have been openly critical of their own previous investigations. IMO they sound angry with the previous investigators, as though they've completely stuffed it up, missed vital things. LE quoted as saying "messy case"
The final day of the inquest is when the coroner asks for the timestamp on the photo to be looked at again, and then this all happens. Seems like an awful coincidence to me.

BUT, and this is what has me stumped, is if LE is right then how FM has managed to pull this off is extraordinary IMO.

IF she is later found to have been involved then IMO she would have to be some sort of narcissistic psychopath to not only commit the crime but to then go on to fool so many for so long. She's incredibly convincing. She would have to be highly intelligent too. So psychopathy combined with intelligence, dumb luck and perhaps a poor investigation in the early days?

On the other hand if FM is not involved, then what the heck is LE doing? I can't believe any LE would be that incompetent and risk litigation etc.

So yeah, stumped and baffled by it.

Do we know the status of the sister when WT whent missing
-foster status
-BM status was she having visits with daughter? was she is any prosses to get her back?

-BM was having visits with WT and trying to get him back
-we know WT was long term care until he was 18
-department had sublet WT to the salvos to control/handle his case
-FM trying to adopt WT we know BM will or is objecting to this as she is already concerned about bruising, skinny and him calling her "birth mum"

-what do we know about the sisters status, were the salvos involved like with WT

-FM trying to adopt sister? Has real mother lost any rights to object to this?

-FM has issue with WT seeing BM as of behaviour and sleeping but what about sister

-FM ready to give in or give up on WT but what about the sister is she planning to separate them if she can't handle WT or is she trying to find out if that is an option with out asking the direct question

Im just worried that the two came as a pair can't adopt one with out the other, maby the birth mother is in no position to stop any adoption with the sister but has powers to stop adoption with WT, was it possible that WT and his birth mother was the only thing standing in the way of the FM becoming a adoption mother to the sister,

The FM attempt to say WT has behaviour issues and sleep issues when BM has visits, the "I will hav to give him up" didn't work with the agency they rid it off as foster kids will always have thies issues its normal,

So funny that he has thies behaviour issues and both FM FF told everyone no he would never wander, wouldn't they say he has behaviour issues but has never wandered but it is a possibility as he can't control his behaviour, I just don't get how a child has behavioural issues but will always wait for instruction from mummy or daddy, its like they are paving the narrative that he would of been abducted with out directly saying the words abduction

The 7.39am or 9.37am photos so funny it a mirror image but they couldn't get the seconds correctly, I think the photos shouldn't be used as proof of life as we may never know what the legitimate time was,

Sister says he was playing then whent to look for daddy, could this hav been what she was told when WT was missing was WT is looking for daddy so that's what she believes

Do we know for sure that the washing machine could not produce a clean load of washed, did it completely not work at all, or did it work but possible making noise or something for it to need a part, but in the mean time could produce a load of washing

I don't understand why you would take a child with behaviour issues and sleep issues a day early travelling at night, why not sleep in own bed then travelling after FF has his conference call before all the Friday traffic, if anything maby take cats to kennel day early so can just drive off on Friday after the 9 or 10am conference call just get the McDonald's for lunch

Its just so hard to believe 3 difficult statements and someone driving off to a pony club to look for a child playing in a backyard, maby drive up and down the streets but to go any further is unnecessary

I don't see any motive with the neighbour but I think what ever the adoption status could be the smoking gun

I just don't get the warm tea cup an hour later especially if the cup was outside and driving to pony club if it was me I would of tried driving up the dirt road, I think if it was such an issue to get WT dressed that day I fund it unlikely he would of put his shoes on to go on this adventure im sure there would of been another fuss as you can see all the phone FGM and sister both hav socks sandles on but WT bare foot, I wonder what the sock situation was

according to the email info earlier in the thread, she said she may have to give up (seems to be regarding the adoption), not give him up.

I
Super sorry if this has been covered already. Got a lot of catching up to do.
Do we have a confirmed source for the bolded?
If this is true, then why in all that is bloomin' does someone who only arrived the night before need to use the washing machine? Didn't arrive with clean clothes? No spares? Someone wet the bed? Can't do a regular soak and hand wash in the laundry basin?
Think fgm washing was piling up

But you usually take a lot of clothes for kids. They had only arrived the night before. If someone still wet the bed, you would take changes of pjs and you could easily hand wash a pair of pants. I suppose it would have been nice to wash the clothes the kids travelled in, but was hardly necessary.

I cannot fathom why FFC did not call MFC immediately after she realised William was missing. She didn't know until the text message was seen that he was on his way back.
A text message saying he was five minutes away would not have stopped me from calling him, I would have been asking him to look for William on his drive back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley