Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
This type of parent-child jealousy is definitely a known phenomenon (in fact IMO is probably not that uncommon). For eg I've heard of a few Dads who become jealous of their female partner's bond with a new baby.

I think what you are describing are quite natural feelings of jealousy.

These feelings aren't acted out, possibly discussed between the parents to understand the feelings and try to resolve together.

I'm likely referring to a different level altogether, IMO.

Oh that's a ridiculous assertion. Children are not removed on an arbitrary basis. It's a long, well considered process.
I don't understand the sympathy for the bio parents, when two generations of WT's family were deemed unfit. And for the earlier commenter that suggested wine consumption in the day is preferable to beer? I'm incredulous.
Having worked closely with child protection for a long time, I know the system isn't perfect, but to suggest one can 'order a child' is offensive.
bbm
I Only relate to these highlighted parts of your post.
Nobody thinks LT should be in BM custody.
Just hopeful she has a relationship with her brothers.

But you missed the point about the alcohol.
A poster posted a link to the paper showing BM having a beer and insinuated it was unsavoury.

So it was pointed out if she was drinking wine at the the country club long lunching it would be in the social pages.

The hypocrisy in how these two families have been treated via the media is THE POINT.

Its not a trivial debate about whether wine or beer should be drunk at lunch? Its not reasonable to defame the seriousness of my point.

moo

To further speculate, and i admit I'm not a psychologist or body language expert, but i just watched the 60 minutes interview.

They show the mouth clearly when she speaks and it shows us alot about her actually.

For eg. She is telling this story of returning home without William, a deeply moving, personal story of cuddling up on his bed with his favourite toy; there are tears and shudders, there is anguish. It's a bit dramatic for me, but the interviewer is moved.

As soon as the interviewer becomes upset, her crying ceased. At 19.12 you can see the micro expression of triumph. (Got you).

I think we've all been had.

Took a couple of snaps from 19.09 onwards of FM's reaction to Michael Usher's getting emotional.

Attachments

• DD1.jpg
    DD1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 88
  • DD2.jpg
    DD2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 92
  • DD3.jpg
    DD3.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 85
This makes me think FFC would be quite familiar with the area since her brothers brought their kids up around there. Wouldn’t she have been visiting in that time? Possibly why FGM retired there - her sons were there . .
Where were they when all the kerfuffle was going on I wonder ?
JMOO

Yes where were the brothers and MFC's family? Out searching? I think not. I wonder if her family will be interviewed by LE so they can gauge what type of a person FFC is.

FGM's car was at Gymea in the south of Sydney so could FFC's sister have been living in that area or only a niece?

Last edited:
A lot of people will be traumatised by this in my opinion. This will go down as one of the most shocking cases in recent history if this turns out to be true.

GJ might have to kiss his media career goodbye too yes?

It will be shocking if proven, she managed to convince a lot of people and steer them in the wrong direction.

If she has done this she told nobody IMO, not even her husband, at least for a very long time.

It’ll be fascinating to find out, and their anonymity protected them. Hard lessons all round.

This makes me think FFC would be quite familiar with the area since her brothers brought their kids up around there. Wouldn’t she have been visiting in that time? Possibly why FGM retired there - her sons were there . .
Where were they when all the kerfuffle was going on I wonder ?
JMOO

That also implies that FFC could have known the best areas to hide a body having visited her brothers and mother there over the years . IMO

Last edited:
true
shes pictured having a midday beer..shame on her!

Meanwhile ladies are looooong lunching everywhere munching down moet (living their best life!)

The class barrier is very alive and problematic in this case.

Similar to police drug testing and strip searching people at music festivals but not at Melbourne Cup Day or the Logies etc...

I guess if ffc didn’t know, it would make a lot of sense by not attending to alerting him straight away.

Does anyone know when BS was booked to check the washing machine? Day?

Just a thought in regards to the toilet in the trip up to GM's house. I understand that its wise to have regular toileting and the pullups on due to the long drive. Could there have been a toileting incident that lead to a bad outcome. Say the child had soiled himself but didn't want to take off his favourite spiderman outfit, or the fact that the washing machine was not working - and cleaning the outfit and drying quickly so he could wear it again as soon as possible may have been a hassle. This lead to increasing tensions between child and FM especially if this is something she specifically wanted to avoid. A trigger for her. MOO

Oh that's a ridiculous assertion. Children are not removed on an arbitrary basis. It's a long, well considered process.
I don't understand the sympathy for the bio parents, when two generations of WT's family were deemed unfit. And for the earlier commenter that suggested wine consumption in the day is preferable to beer? I'm incredulous.
Having worked closely with child protection for a long time, I know the system isn't perfect, but to suggest one can 'order a child' is offensive.

I think intersectional theory is a good explanation of why a lot of lower SES people lose their children, particularly women (and the invisible fathers).

Intersectionality 101: what is it and why is it important?

To further speculate, and i admit I'm not a psychologist or body language expert, but i just watched the 60 minutes interview.

They show the mouth clearly when she speaks and it shows us alot about her actually.

For eg. She is telling this story of returning home without William, a deeply moving, personal story of cuddling up on his bed with his favourite toy; there are tears and shudders, there is anguish. It's a bit dramatic for me, but the interviewer is moved.

As soon as the interviewer becomes upset, her crying ceased. At 19.12 you can see the micro expression of triumph. (Got you).

I think we've all been had.

I wonder if she was ever an actress???

I always wondered what the point of the McDonald's footage was, why show the public? What's it for? If GJ didn't suspect the FF why release it,

To me its obvious its the last proof of life apart from the photo with wrong time and the FF statements

But to the police why show the public when the FF are not suspects

Was it a media stunt GJ had to do to she he did look into the FF and its not them

Yes where were they? Out searching? I think not. I wonder if her family will be interviewed by LE so they can gauge what type of a person FFC is.

FGM's car was at Gymea in the south of Sydney so could FFC's sister have been living in that area or only a niece?
The car was sold to an unrelated person. No suggestion at all
Yes where were they? Out searching? I think not. I wonder if her family will be interviewed by LE so they can gauge what type of a person FFC is.

The car was sold to an unrelated party. Let's not cast undue aspersions on a family who purchased a second hand car.
Both FCs were asked to not search and to stay at the FGM home. FF ignored their request and searched fire trails desperately.

I always wondered what the point of the McDonald's footage was, why show the public? What's it for? If GJ didn't suspect the FF why release it,

To me its obvious its the last proof of life apart from the photo with wrong time and the FF statements

But to the police why show the public the FF are not suspects

Was it a media stunt GJ had to do to she he did look into the FF and its not them
That also implies that FFC would have known the best areas to hide a body.
If you listen to 000 call she says she doesn't know the name of the side street as if she doesn't know the location very well was that another lye its hard to believe that she didn't know the side street when she was there on the street for a street Christmas party

Cops unearthed the green nylon bag this week while searching one of three new locations and said it could take months to find his remains.

The vital piece of evidence was discovered near a tree trunk which was marked as a point of interest by anthropologist Dr Penny McArdle.

It's the sixth clue police have found since raiding the property on Monday.
Bag found in search for missing William Tyrell as cops say 'he'll be found'

Does anyone know what the 6 are (I count 4 - 2 x red thread, blue cloth 8cm square and the hessian bag

The car was sold to an unrelated person. No suggestion at all

The car was sold to an unrelated party. Let's not cast undue aspersions on a family who purchased a second hand car.
Both FCs were asked to not search and to stay at the FGM home. FF ignored their request and searched fire trails desperately.
The car wasnt sold to anybody.
The foster grandmother gave it to a family member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member