Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't see that there is any reason the foster parents would kill William deliberately, they invested what appeared to be a lot of time and love in the 2 children. There is so much scattered information from the past 7 years, it is almost impossible to put together a comprehensive timeline that includes all possible true aspects of the case now, particularly with so much questionable and conflicting information. If somebody had the time to do that accurately, I feel it would provide a pretty clear focus on what probably happened. If he died near home, it would have been an accident and maybe not discovered until much later, but the ferocity of the Police investigation probably terrified whoever found Williams little body into keeping it secret out of fear of being accused of being a monster Paedo. murderer. As for the charge of assaulting a child, we will see what happens today.

Last edited:
DBM, looked like a double post!

Last edited:
William Tyrrell’s foster parents to face court over assault charge relating to a different child

katy, in this story, FM does not Look tooo Slim, IMO. Either she is on the largish side or the jumper makes her look to be a bit bigger? Just MOO To me slim is someone say like Nicole Kidman slim
She's certainly not plump, not large, not largish....

Then

5a6d5a62b56eb0af05d0116afcc3bd82

Foster mum gives version of events

Now

50586397-10210295-image-a-33_1637112287911.jpg

William Tyrrell car seized by cops was 'driven by his foster mother the morning he vanished' | Daily Mail Online

William Tyrrell: Body finding expert leads detectives to a NEW site in Kendall | Daily Mail Online
Body finding expert leads detectives to a NEW site in the William Tyrrell search where police bag a mysterious object and shoo reporters away

The body finding expert who helped to find Daniel Morcombe eight years after he was murdered has led detectives searching for William Tyrrell to an entirely new site

An hour into Tuesday's dig, Professor Jon Olley directed a select team of officers across the street from the usual search zone at Batar Creek Rd, Kendall, NSW.

The search for little William intensified late-morning when they shooed reporters away from their main dig site as they appeared to locate a heavy object buried at the site.

I wonder how The Morcombes are feeling. It must bring up all sorts of emotions for them. I've always admired their strength and dignity.

No, it was because he illegally recorded the man who was fixated on as the suspect.
Gary Jubelin: former detective loses appeal over illegal recordings in William Tyrrell case
I know what it was about---I followed his trial. I was saying that in general blanket sense they didn't believe he was doing his job effectively. They came at him specifically over that recording, but if they thought he was on the right track, they would have accepted his explanation that he felt it needed to be urgently recorded---which is a legal option but they denied it was urgent enough at trial

I still can't see that there is any reason the foster parents would kill William deliberately, they invested what appeared to be a lot of time and love in the 2 children. There is so much scattered information from the past 7 years, it is almost impossible to put together a comprehensive timeline that includes all possible true aspects of the case now, particularly with so much questionable and conflicting information. If somebody had the time to do that accurately, I feel it would provide a pretty clear focus on what probably happened. If he died near home, it would have been an accident and maybe not discovered until much later, but the ferocity of the Police investigation probably terrified whoever round Williams little body into keeping it secret out of fear of being accused of being a monster Paedo. murderer. As for the charge of assaulting a child, we will see what happens today.

Can you imagine the headache this has been for the Police? I guess that is why I am not a Detective or a vet. I couldnt handle this would do my head in

Sorry not foster grandma I meant BIO GRANDMA !! sorry just got tied up with foster & bio

The bracelet that she often wears is quite visible in the photo with the blonde hair, I mean FFC. The Bio grandmother is not as well groomed as this pic.

Exactly- not plump not blond — why do we have to have so many posts on this
I think because some are implying that FM threw him into the backseat of her mom's car, and sped away to the creek area, shot or stabbed him, dumped him in the bush, then threw the weapon from the car on the return drive. Returned and then pretended to search for him and called 000....

<modsnip>

The bracelet that she often wears is quite visible in the photo with the blonde hair, I mean FFC. The Bio grandmother is not as well groomed as this pic.

The blonde in the thumbnail is definitely WT’s Paternal Gran, she’s walking with the Activist who supports the birth family

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks TGY, yep she says he's looking up at her but then, she crouches down in a weird position. Imo, if she took it from above the proportions wouldn't look good, but that's just me.

I’ve done exactly that so a child and my grand-doggie look at my face and not a camera or big phone which covers my whole face.

Last edited:
I still can't see that there is any reason the foster parents would kill William deliberately, they invested what appeared to be a lot of time and love in the 2 children. There is so much scattered information from the past 7 years, it is almost impossible to put together a comprehensive timeline that includes all possible true aspects of the case now, particularly with so much questionable and conflicting information. If somebody had the time to do that accurately, I feel it would provide a pretty clear focus on what probably happened. If he died near home, it would have been an accident and maybe not discovered until much later, but the ferocity of the Police investigation probably terrified whoever found Williams little body into keeping it secret out of fear of being accused of being a monster Paedo. murderer. As for the charge of assaulting a child, we will see what happens today.

I mean, it's not that unusual....

Professor Jones said that the popular perception that children needed to be removed from their families to prevent deaths was “out of proportion with the statistics”, noting that the homicide rate for children had remained stable for decades.

On the other hand, he noted that in NSW in 2012–13 alone, 14 children in care died due to suspected abuse or neglect.

Foster care: is it doing more harm than good? - InSight+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member