Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I am allowed to be this open about myself. let me know and I can remove this post .I am struggling today with my interest in WT case. Mostly due to the fact of the intense media coverage. I would very much like to know all the details but I found myself cringing at myself while I look at photos of blurred out faces of people. More than likely will never met, never understand what this type of situation would be causing on a day to day life of all involved. I personally don't want or need to see photos of this type. As a new member i am struggling with balancing my good intention with speculation.
ws can be addictive and overwhelming sometimes because usually every case involves someones sadness or loss, especially this case after following it for 7 years, its helpful to step away for awhile and do positive happy things, recharge your batteries:) xx

Cameras aren't like phones that sync to an outside source for time. It's 100% plausible to me that you'd set a new camera or one having batteries replaced, to the time where you are and not necessarily think to change it again. I know myself I'd be most concerned the date was correct for when they are stored later, the time isn't too important. The two times are from a report, not exif data per se, and it'd be a simple manner for the tech company, checking the camera time to local time and seeing it is 1hr 58 minutes out and testifying to that for the inquiry as a "corrected time".

This is the alledged current search area. As provided by CH10 Australia as per the watermark.
Search-Area.png

They are also digging on the other side of cobb and co road, above "1". That is where the riding school was at the time of WTs disappearance.

Here is the link : William Tyrrell hotline direct to coroner (theaustralian.com.au)

Police investigating the disappearance of three-year-old William Tyrrell are so convinced that “someone knows something” they have taken the unusual step of releasing a phone number for the solicitors working directly for the NSW Coroner, so that information can be passed directly to the court.

Thankyou. That saved me a few hours of searching!

At the time I considered there may have been a whisper of someone ready to report something important and that person didn't want to use the Crimestoppers reporting mechanism for some reason. IMO a very unusual step by Counsel Assisting who must have consulted the Coroner and organized trained personnel to receive calls. IMO

I've bought some questionable things over the years in Bali but I have never bought a camera....a portable speaker yes, but that stopped working after a few days. Does anyone think that's an odd purchase? I mean, it's Bali....not Singas.

I'm assuming it was bought duty free at Bali airport. Somewhere up thread someone posted the brand, sony I think. So I don't believe it was some rip off imitation brand.

I think the comment was probably in the context of the Magistrate not doing anything different with this case than she would with the dozens and dozens of cases she hears every day.
The fact that the FM is a POI in a missing child case is irrelevant to her decision making process today.

I was shocked by the number of AVO applications (in all Courts) when I researched the NSW law lists recently.

I really appreciate your sage and timely advice Cleaver G!

I think the comment was probably in the context of the Magistrate not doing anything different with this case than she would with the dozens and dozens of cases she hears every day.
The fact that the FM is a POI in a missing child case is irrelevant to her decision making process today.

And showing everyone who is the boss, she's not gonna tolerate any shenanigans etc

 Recognise and respect that the child or young person has a right to maintain relationships with birth family, other significant individuals and their cultural and/or religious community where appropriate and safe to do so

This is interesting. WT had a right to maintain a relationship with birth family.

He absolutely did; However the key phrase is ‘where appropriate and safe to do so’. The contact visits were supervised and the equivalent of 6 hours a year, that’s not very frequent at all IMO, so one could deduce there was much more to the case than we are, or ever will, be aware of. These arrangements will have been part of a court ordered care plan IMO, and the FFC would not have had a great deal of influence on those decisions.

I don't see any supporting evidence to this conspiracy theory that this is some sort of tactic to make someone(specifically FFC the primary POI) that is allegedly capable of doing what they have allegedly done cracking. I feel like this is a narrative some people are lifting from a bad episode of Law & Order.
I do think the police want to make a public show of competent investigational methods for a multitude of reasons, namely public faith in the NSW police force in light of the tunnel vision of prior investigators that will continue to cost the NSW taxpayer for many years to come and especially in light of the CS investigation.

I would be gobsmacked if FFC does not protest her innocence to the grave, if she is involved it would be completely inconsistent with all her previous actions and statements to acknowledge any guilt at any stage. If she was involved you don't simply live with it for this long and suddenly crack because of some news reports or journalists outside your house, anyone involved in this that has covered it up would in all likelihood need to have a particular personality that allows for you to sleep at night with the knowledge innocent people are having their lives destroyed because of your lies.

This operation is dedicating a significant amount of police resources and tax-payer dollars on the off chance it might make someone crack? There are far cheaper ways of doing that believe me.

IMO LE do have form for publicly narrowing the scope of the investigation with no results aside from a bunch of lawsuits. It’s entirely reasonable for those with an interest in the case to be weary that the new team may be progressing with tunnel vision down this new route.

I personally do not believe LE had any expectations of finding WT’s remains at the former home of FGM at all. If they did, why grant the media a front row seat to potentially photograph that discovery? That would be highly inappropriate and undignified for WT and those who love and miss him IMO.

I’m firmly on the fence and interested only in determining what happened to WT and for the individual(s) who took him from those who loved him to be punished to the greatest extent of the law.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah right, not sure how long since you’ve been but the duty free there now is high quality , maybe cheaper too ? Not sure.
I went regularly prior to Covid. Whilst the airport has a shiny new duty free I still found the products more expensive. Seven/eight years ago it wouldn't have been that great.

I'm just musing out loud mostly
I'm assuming it was bought duty free at Bali airport. Somewhere up thread someone posted the brand, sony I think. So I don't believe it was some rip off imitation brand.

This is the alledged current search area. As provided by CH10 Australia as per the watermark.
Search-Area.png
I heard today that the search area had been increased. This must refer to the long 500m stretch as I haven't seen that on the search map before (I've only seen 1 and 2 before.) It makes me feel confident that they've found items of interest.

Would they not have wrapped up the search already if they'd found absolutely nothing of interest I wonder?

I’m still stunned with the events of the last week or so. The first people we usually think of being responsible in these types of missing kids cases are the parents, bio or foster. I don’t recall them ever being looked at as suspects publicly. What cleared them in the minds of the police? We saw men related to child sexual offences , their names splashed on tv and news, whole scenarios of “what possibly happened”. Guilty people sat back and let those accused people and their families fall apart. Im glad that things look like they are heading to a conclusion, but I’m kinda angry it took this long to here. Moo

I don’t recall Bali airport selling electronics. I would think the department store Mataharis in Denpasar would but from my experience it’s more expensive and getting a tax refund is a nightmare. I’m not being argumentative, and it really is a small detail but, unless you desperately wanted a camera right then and there you wouldn’t bother.

Would they not have wrapped up the search already if they'd found absolutely nothing of interest I wonder?

I don't think so. There seems to be a particular area there that the Coroner wants searched, and they stated right from the get-go that the search would take several weeks. (Now, they think it could take longer due to bad weather affecting their search abilities.)

imo

Why would a couple have different solicitors? Can anyone explain the legal process or reason. Wouldn’t it be cheaper 2for 1!
Cleaver answered this earlier ..... he is our verified attorney...:)

Because they have different interests to protect. Generally, a lawyer can’t act for two co-accused. If the co-accused start blaming each other then the lawyer is conflicted out.

"deliberately crashing his bike into the garden"
These can viewed in the context of subtle blaming of a victim, a Red Flag for me. IMHO.

I feel there is just no need for these types of comments when a loved and cherished little boy is missing IMHO.
This is the biggest red flag for me. If something happened to my child I can't imaging myself whining about their behaviour the last time I ever saw them. I.e. I might say "he was riding his bike around in the front yard having fun. I miss seeing him do that" not "he was intentionally crashing into my garden. That's his fault. I wish he didn't do that". It's like her last memories of him are blaming him and feeling frustrated at him.

Whatever happened to William I think the Forster mother feels that she is the 'victim' of having him come into her life.

I bet he landed in the garden and squashed some plants so she made up the bike crash thing to potentially explain any disturbance to the garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BasicallyAnxious