Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please provide a link that shows the FFC gave the coroner a photo album please?
Here is one:

William’s foster parents handed Magistrate Grahame two photo albums of William.

“The third book I just can’t bring myself to do,” his foster mother said, crying. “It’s the year he went missing.”

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

Is it possible to take 2 photos within 1 second (2nd and 3rd photos)?

I am no photographic expert so I hope one of our experts here on WS can answer that question! It's about the corrected time isn't it? Maybe the question could be, is it possible to manually correct a created time within that 1 second time frame? I think it could be done.

If someone has a Sony digital camera from 2014 they could possibly do a test run. I don't have my camera any longer. I could contact the local photo club members to see if they could do a manual correction vs created run on a 2014 Sony. Do we know know what model the camera was?

BBM
Hi @ThomasLeonard, RC is certain his testimony is credible and it may well be significant.

I wonder what has led you to your theory the biological family of WT are behind his disappearance.

Are you able to share your thoughts on this?

For example, do you think they abducted WT, and the two speeding cars belonged to them?
Or do you include the possibility they arranged for others to abduct him, on their behalf?

Are you considering they have managed to hide him from public view throughout these seven years, and if so, do you have theories on how they could have done that?

I'm confident LE have sort and obtained verified alibis from WT's biological family, but others may disagree.
Why take wt but not lt?
You are right if Reports he was driven away are correct Ffc didn’t do it
LE must have reason to focus on her not on chapman’s statement

When this was filed a week ago it seemed a breakthrough was imminent.

Police close in on new person of interest in William Tyrrell disappearance as fresh searches continue - ABC News
Cadaver dog scouring property where William Tyrrell was last seen

Now we have had over a week of searches and police are expanding the search area (so that to me sounds like they haven’t found what they were hoping to find).

I really hope they haven’t alerted media based on unreliable information.

I honestly thought they knew where his body was when this started.

Is anyone else wanting to hear Ronald Chapman's version of what he saw again? I am wondering if anyone on here who was at the inquest could make comment on how believable his testimony was? After listening to CO interview above my mind has changed trains!!!:confused:

Is anyone else wanting to hear Ronald Chapman's version of what he saw again? I am wondering if anyone on here who was at the inquest could make comment on how believable his testimony was? After listening to CO interview above my mind has changed trains!!!:confused:
He was adamant that what he saw was William & couldn't be swayed on his belief.

I believe, he believes what he saw.

He was adamant that what he saw was William & couldn't be swayed on his belief.

I believe, he believes what he saw.

If he really saw that on the day he would have called police on September 12, 2014. I have zero faith in his account and think he either dreamt it, or has exaggerated it with each retelling. Even the way he reported it was strange.

He may well believe it now, doesn’t mean its true.

If he really saw that on the day he would have called police on September 12, 2014. I have zero faith in his account and think he either dreamt it, or has exaggerated it with each retelling. Even the way he reported it was strange.

He may well believe it now, doesn’t mean its true.

He is old fashioned. He saw on the news that the police said they will be door-knocking; so he waited. But they never came. Then he sought-out a police officer he knew, but she was not available, and he passed on a message to someone who knew her. That all fell through.
I wouldn't at all be surprised that he felt like the police were on top of matters, so he didn't want to get involved in such a crime.
I feel like the police missed the boat badly with the Ronald Chapman line of inquiry, so now they're back-peddling with nonsense.

Wouldn’t you just call if you saw him? You would want police to have the info asap so they could try and track him down?

It sounds to me like he created a story for attention then came up with excuses for not reporting it when challenged.

Is the white "thing" a car, where ever it might be located (can't imagine the background behind a photographer atm)? Actually I think, there is no space for a car ....

William was facing the rear garden area of 48 Benaroon. If you can imagine behind William is the part of the home building and behind that is the letterbox area of 48 Benaroon.

Below is an aerial shot of the property taken in 2014. William is red arrow showing approximate location of William with arrow showing direction he was facing. the yellow highlight is the 48 letterbox. I think the 'white thing' you are referring to is either the sky/sunshine. I refer to the the area where William was facing whilst being photographed, as the 'rear' of the house.

upload_2021-11-24_9-50-4.png

This is a street view which shows what I refer to as the front of the house. IMO a property letterbox is at the 'front' of a house (a suppressed name on the letterbox has been redacted) . 48 Benaroon Drive is on a large corner block within the elbow/bend of Benaroon Drive. The high balcony area runs along the right-hand side of the house as viewed in this shot - see another shot below. There is a small section of handrail of the high balcony in view. The under-house garage is to the right of the entrance stairs that lead to the front door. Last weeks intensive search was done in this garage.
upload_2021-11-24_10-5-19.png

here is what I call the side of the house that fronts onto Benaroon Drive - the high balcony area is in view, that was subjected to intensive search last week. the underhouse garage that was searched is to the left. beyond that is the above carport area. If you watch some of the 60 minutes video I linked yesterday upthread, you will see that there was much more foliage growing under this high balcony area that has been removed since 2014.
upload_2021-11-24_10-11-7.png
In the 16/9/2014 walk-through conducted by NSWPOL with FFC, this is the area where FFC and the NSWPOL detective were standing. FFC faced the road no the high balcony or garden area when she was explaining to the detective her drive down Batar Creek Road. There are numerous discussions upthread that have a link to this 22 second section of the recorded walk-through released by the Coroner. It was during FFC testimony that the drive down Batar Creek Road was revealed publicy for the first time as far as I know.
upload_2021-11-24_10-25-5.png

upload_2021-11-24_10-3-38.png

The above is a 2014 view which shows the carport did not have a wall at the rear, so you could walk through the carport to and from the small deck area where William was sitting/playing. I am trying to locate a photograph I have seen that shows the 2 children's bikes stored in the carport - its in my mind's eye so I am positive I have seen it. Can anyone help with that photo please?

The car in the carport is obviously not the Mazda currently being referred to in numerous media links upthread, as owned by foster grannie on 12/9/2014. It may belong to a future owner or to the deceased husband (died February 2014) of foster grannie.

I believe this driveway is the one on which William road is bike and crashed it into the garden bed deliberately (as detailed by FFC) in media articles posted upthread recently. IMO

Hope this helps for you to visualize. Ignore the red-line as it pertains to a radial distance calculation I posted a few threads ago, that showed the Cobb and Co/Batar Creek Roads search area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value