CANADA Canada - Madison Scott, 20, Vanderhoof, BC, 27 May 2011

Madison Scott is a *advertiser censored* star has nothing to do with maddie. Total different person. People are honestly spun if they don’t think it was someone at that party that came back for her when it was cleared out. Nobody just drives down a road hoping to find a single girl sleeping in a tent alone at 4-5am. The “Random hwy of tears” theory I hear steady. That didn’t happen!!! That talk has to stop. People in that group know who it is. One guy stands out. He can blend in seems nice but has a side to him that’s dark. I think he lived fairly close meaning not in town. This was planned when he “left” the party. He waited till the perfect time and did what he did. I feel he took her with him and panicked after and took her life and got rid of the body somewhere close to him or his parents house. This is a solveable case it’s not that complicated just have to keep her story alive bring those party group in again. They are older now have children someone will speak up eventually. There are people that know who they think it is. I promise.....
On the The Disappearance of Madison Scott podcast I listened too it was suggested that this could be linked to about 40 missing persons who were hitchhikers along what is called the 'haunted highway '. Police dismissed this as they said that the area was in a different location.
This article explains a bit more about the theory
Highway to hell: Serial killer being hunted after FORTY young women vanish on same remote road in 30 years

I don't think the possibility should be ruled out as if there is a serial killer then they could be burying bodies somewhere.

Last edited:
I wonder what this red anomaly is on the map South of Mapes Baptist Church
upload_2021-11-24_19-19-28.png

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/brit...de-witnesses-silenced-by-gang-fears-1.1202737
Quote: The severed head of Fribjon Bjornson, 28, was found in a vacant house on the Nak'azdli reserve near Fort St. James on Feb. 3 2012, three weeks after he was last seen about 60 kilometres away at a 7-Eleven in Vanderhoof, B.C.
The rest of his body was found near Stuart Lake and three men and a woman were charged
Coincidence I ask myself :eek: (Both were FB friends).
For some unknown reason his head was left in a nearby vacant house, where it was discovered three weeks later when investigators found Bjornson's abandoned truck nearby.
Was the house vacant when Madison went missing in 2011 and has the area near the house or Stuart Lake ever been searched for other remains.

Last edited:
On the The Disappearance of Madison Scott podcast I listened too it was suggested that this could be linked to about 40 missing persons who were hitchhikers along what is called the 'haunted highway '. Police dismissed this as they said that the area was in a different location.
Highway to hell: Serial killer being hunted after FORTY young women vanish on same remote road in 30 years

I don't think the possibility should be ruled out as if there is a serial killer then they could be burying bodies somewhere.
No it’s called the highway of tears. And no that didn’t happen to maddy. She was asleep in that tent when people started leaving because of the second crowd that showed up and killed the vibe of the party. It was a different rougher crowd and jordies bf knew them. It was not a guy that Madison knew well it was a guy she sort of knew of thru jordies bf’s friends. This is why when they interviewed and polygraphs everyone at that party it never came up. He was not at that original party he showed up at the end and was out there enough to not cause suspicion from anyone. He waited till the time was right to approach maddys tent and hung out talking to her long enough to gain her trust. I think he mentioned smoking a joint or something like that in his vehicle and she didn’t see any harm in that. Once he got her in that vehicle it all changed fast. He had sexual motives and once that happened he had no choice but to get rid of her to not be caught. He killed that poor girl and dumped her somewhere off a different road hoping she wouldn’t be found which was the case. Jordie and others have an idea who this was/is I believe and I think it would be a good idea to bring people in again after all these years. I truly believe someone will talk soon. It’s not easy holding on to this all these years. I think jordie would be a great place to start.

No serial killers that had to stop. No random serial killers just take random dirt roads at 4:00-5:00 am to hopefully find a lucky random solo girl sleeping in a tent lol. It just doesn’t happen man. I can’t handle seeing this stuff. That’s no how the highway of tears was done nor how Israel keys operated. It’s soo far fetched it makes my want to barf every time I hear it. This all has to do with that party and the different crowd that showed up causing everyone from the original party to want to pack up and head home after 2:45 am. I’d say this prob happened around 3:30-5:00 am. He was probably home and cleaned up before 5:30-6:00am. Jordie left at 2:45 am with her bf and there was still people there from the original party as well as the new crowd that showed up. I think after everyone left that other crowd started to head out. Leaving this guy to either drive off and come back to make it not as suspicious or he waited till the end when he was alone out there with her in that tent.

No it’s called the highway of tears. And no that didn’t happen to maddy. She was asleep in that tent when people started leaving because of the second crowd that showed up and killed the vibe of the party. It was a different rougher crowd and jordies bf knew them. It was not a guy that Madison knew well it was a guy she sort of knew of thru jordies bf’s friends. This is why when they interviewed and polygraphs everyone at that party it never came up. He was not at that original party he showed up at the end and was out there enough to not cause suspicion from anyone. He waited till the time was right to approach maddys tent and hung out talking to her long enough to gain her trust. I think he mentioned smoking a joint or something like that in his vehicle and she didn’t see any harm in that. Once he got her in that vehicle it all changed fast. He had sexual motives and once that happened he had no choice but to get rid of her to not be caught. He killed that poor girl and dumped her somewhere off a different road hoping she wouldn’t be found which was the case. Jordie and others have an idea who this was/is I believe and I think it would be a good idea to bring people in again after all these years. I truly believe someone will talk soon. It’s not easy holding on to this all these years. I think jordie would be a great place to start.
Is this a witness confession. Were you there at the camp site.

the **** I read baffles my brain. It’s 3am she’s drunk her friend wants to leave she is upset and says screw it im going to bed and forget this night even happened. She didn’t want to leave her stuff and her truck so I’ve been there. You say I’ll sleep for a few hrs pack up I’m the morning and go home. She never went swimming lol. Someone came back for her. The rings were 1 of 3 things I’d say. 1- she took them off to go to sleep like people do “ but I don’t believe that” drunk mad Tired you don’t care about your rings. She may have even taken that stuff off earlier out camping ant left it in the tent.
2- there was def a struggle in that tent when she was taken she might of had a chance to take them off quick trying to leave some evidence knowing she was being taken.
3- I have a feeling she was chloroformed or something like that and then taken. Or maybe he had a weapon and made her go but I think she would of fought back. It may be twisted but he might of taken them off to leave there for family for some crazy sympathy reason. No way she went swimming, fell in the lake or tried calling someone not at the party to wake up at 4am from there cozy bed to drive out to sleep in a tent to keep her company while she drunk sleeps lol. These crazy theory’s have to stop omg. She passed out and was woken up and taken by a party returnee. That’s 1000%
There was no random trucker off the hwy, no sex trafficking people grabbing her, no aliens, no nothing but the sad fact her night end plans were ruined she was drinking and had enough went to bed. Someone was watching her knee she was going to be there alone said bye to everyone still there went and made a plan and came back once everyone was gone. This is the sad truth here. I feel like this will be solved one day sooner rather then later.
Hopefully sooner than later as her family need to find her remains to put to rest and have some form of closure.

Is this a witness confession. Were you there at the camp site.
Or maybe Israel keys showed up at 5;00 am they roasted marshmallows together sang songs and went for a late night dip in the dark then they both decided to hitchhike and got picked up on the highway of tears but only had room for one so being the great guy Israel was he let maddy go first. This is the stupid *advertiser censored* I read over and over that hurts this case. People need to wake up already. It’s honestly silly and sad and all just waste of time.

It’s a tough case I’ve went through it up and down for years. Until one of the people that know or have a good idea who the guy was and come forward unfortunately this case will remain cold for years. Unless they step up and reopen and start from scratch and bring every known person that was out there that weekend. The original party people and the 2nd crowd that showed up causing everyone to leave and want to head home. That’s the key to the case. It lies in that 2nd crowd. I believe the guy was in that group and ended up gaining maddy’s trust when everyone was gone and got her to get in that vehicle with him. Whatever the reason was a beer a joint listen to music whatever. That was his opportunity and he snapped not being able to control it. I think it was a sexual motive right from the start and once that was done he had to make a life changing decision and dumped her somewhere close. Went home and tried to live a normal life after. There are people who know or at the very least suspect him. I also believe jordy knows a lot more then she’s saying. It’s all over her face everytime I see her face in a interview. I think he has ties to her New Bf at the time and she was scared to say something and went with that story and left stuff out. It was a rougher crowd and not well known to the original group at the party but good old jordy knew them it was her bf’s friends. That’s why they showed up there in the first place. Jordy ended up leaving with her bf cause he lived not far away from hogs back lake. The rest of that group stayed and slowly started leaving around 3:00-3:30. Jordy left at 2:45. so I do believe maddy was in the tent as was said but at some point she either got oot and interacted with them or he waited and showed up at her tent. He doesn’t look like a monster and I think maddy sorta knew him enough to trust him. I’m sure he prob had a nice side and she might of even been interested after they spent some time and chatted. But at some point he got her in his vehicle willingly and that’s when it changed. I don’t think she was attacked in the tent or anything like that. A guy already was proven to be the one who destroyed the tent the next night being drunk and stupid. That’s why it was like that on the Sunday when her parents showed up. I think he probably turned down some road out there and dumped her out and covered her some how. I don’t think he was expecting to do that it just happened so he probably got rid of her fast and went straight home to clean up and keep as far away as possible. Never said another word about it and tried his best to forgery the whole thing even happened. It’s sad it really is I hope the older they get the more it hits them and someone does the right thing here. Her mom still believes she’s alive and they just want some long deserved answers. I couldn’t imagine what they go thru everyday. They are strong people and will never give up on maddy.

Last edited:
It’s a tough case I’ve went through it up and down for years. Until one of the people that know or have a good idea who the guy was and come forward unfortunately this case will remain cold for years. Unless they step up and reopen and start from scratch and bring every known person that was out there that weekend. The original party people and the 2nd crowd that showed up causing everyone to leave and want to head home. That’s the key to the case. It lies in that 2nd crowd. I believe the guy was in that group and ended up gaining maddy’s trust when everyone was gone and got her to get in that vehicle with him. Whatever the reason was a beer a joint listen to music whatever. That was his opportunity and he snapped not being able to control it. I think it was a sexual motive right from the start and once that was done he had to make a life changing decision and dumped her somewhere close. Went home and tried to live a normal life after. There are people who know or at the very least suspect him. I also believe jordy knows a lot more then she’s saying. It’s all over her face everytime I see her face in a interview. I think he has ties to her New Bf at the time and she was scared to say something and went with that story and left stuff out. It was a rougher crowd and not well known to the original group at the party but good old jordy knew them it was her bf’s friends. That’s why they showed up there in the first place. Jordy ended up leaving with her bf cause he lived not far away from hogs back lake. The rest of that group stayed and slowly started leaving around 3:00-3:30. Jordy left at 2:45. so I do believe maddy was in the tent as was said but at some point she either got oot and interacted with them or he waited and showed up at her tent. He doesn’t look like a monster and I think maddy sorta knew him enough to trust him. I’m sure he prob had a nice side and she might of even been interested after they spent some time and chatted. But at some point he got her in his vehicle willingly and that’s when it changed. I don’t think she was attacked in the tent or anything like that. A guy already was proven to be the one who destroyed the tent the next night being drunk and stupid. That’s why it was like that on the Sunday when her parents showed up. I think he probably turned down some road out there and dumped her out and covered her some how. I don’t think he was expecting to do that it just happened so he probably got rid of her fast and went straight home to clean up and keep as far away as possible. Never said another word about it and tried his best to forgery the whole thing even happened. It’s sad it really is I hope the older they get the more it hits them and someone does the right thing here. Her mom still believes she’s alive and they just want some long deserved answers. I couldn’t imagine what they go thru everyday. They are strong people and will never give up on maddy.

That's one clear line of thought! Big thanks for taking the time to write it down.
I have long wondered why the second crowd showed up and it makes sense that there could well have been a linking pin between the two groups, even though the first group apparently did not like the second. Not liking them does not mean not knowing who they were or some of them. And calling them 'groups' does not stop individuals from moving about.

There is a lot of wilderness in the area and someone could have maybe sexually assaulted Madison and then let her go. As far as I understand there have always been wild animals like bears around Vanderhoof as these recent articles point out.
Update: Bear destroyed after lone hiker near Vanderhoof attacked - Chilliwack Progress
A BC Hiker Was Attacked Twice By The Same Bear & Somehow Survived The Horrifying Encounter
Madison could have fumbled around in the dark and come to some kind of misadventure. Are there any lakes for example in the nearby areas. It looks pretty much rough terrain.
Home Lake Hiking Trail - Vanderhoof - North BC - British Columbia - Canada Parks - Vanderhoof, BC parks, trails and places
Wolves are also pretty well everywhere in this province
Wolves around vanderhoof!!

Last edited:
There is a lot of wilderness in the area and someone could have maybe sexually assaulted Madison and then let her go. As far as I understand there have always been wild animals like bears around Vanderhoof as these recent articles point out.
Update: Bear destroyed after lone hiker near Vanderhoof attacked - Chilliwack Progress
A BC Hiker Was Attacked Twice By The Same Bear & Somehow Survived The Horrifying Encounter
Madison could have fumbled around in the dark and come to some kind of misadventure. Are there any lakes for example in the nearby areas. It looks pretty much rough terrain.
Home Lake Hiking Trail - Vanderhoof - North BC - British Columbia - Canada Parks - Vanderhoof, BC parks, trails and places

There was no letting her go and no animal attacks. Gotta stop with the far fetched theories. He took her somewhere and covered her up to never be seen again. That’s it nothing else. It’s plain as day to me. Until they go through that 2nd group this case won’t be solved unfortunately :(

There was no letting her go and no animal attacks. Gotta stop with the far fetched theories. He took her somewhere and covered her up to never be seen again. That’s it nothing else. It’s plain as day to me. Until they go through that 2nd group this case won’t be solved unfortunately :(

At this point, ANY theory is greatly appreciated. I have been working with this a while and you, Zarzara, Beubeubeu, and SaintGertrude are a great deal of help, even though you may not know it. Keep posting, please.

This is not as plain as day to anyone else until a body can be found or an arrest made sadly.

At this point, ANY theory is greatly appreciated. I have been working with this a while and you, Zarzara, Beubeubeu, and SaintGertrude are a great deal of help, even though you may not know it. Keep posting, please.
Thanks, I think we need to map out the area and look at places where there is water as if Madison was chased or abducted and tried to run with no torchlight to guide her this is always a possibility

It’s so good to see people still talking about Madison. This case bugs the out of me. It seems so solvable. I feel so bad for her family. I totally agree about all the far fetched theories. The simplest explanation is usually right and I agree it was someone at that party. This has gone unanswered for so long now. It’s creepy to think whoever is responsible could well be living close to where this happened and is carrying on like nothing happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back