Found Deceased OK - Jack Grimes, 76, & Dwayne Selby, 59, 22 Oct & Glenda Parton, 80, Turley, 25 Oct 2021 *arrest in 2023*

There's this.
Missing Mary Johnson and Other Recent Cases - The Murder Squad
Mostly the details here are already known. However they shared one detail I hadn't seen reported elsewhere: "Dwayne and Jack were on surveillance video at a restaurant in Purcell, Oklahoma. It was 35 minutes from Oklahoma City."

Purcell would be about halfway from Turley to their presumed destination, Ft. Worth.

This case is so weird. So the "ranch hand seen in the video with Cookie has been cleared? and where is it posted about the TBI?
AFAIK they said earlier that the ranch hand in the video had been identified but didn't say at that time whether he's still a POI. I have not seen TBI confirmed by a valid source.

Cookie is the outlier. Frankly if you're willing to kill one man, you'd be willing to kill another. And I'm not so sure that "mom" would make a difference.

What if Cookie isn't a disappearance from a third party? At her age, maybe she got lost? Was there any damage to her car?

There's this.
Missing Mary Johnson and Other Recent Cases - The Murder Squad
Mostly the details here are already known. However they shared one detail I hadn't seen reported elsewhere: "Dwayne and Jack were on surveillance video at a restaurant in Purcell, Oklahoma. It was 35 minutes from Oklahoma City."

Purcell would be about halfway from Turley to their presumed destination, Ft. Worth.

I’d meant to look at this a while back. I lost the case though and couldn’t remember the name. Anyway, I’m from Oklahoma. Purcell is not right off I-35. You have to intentionally take a jog off of I-35 to get to Purcell. It’s also not a big town. It’s not a standard stop for folks traveling through. I wasn’t sure, because I had never heard of Turley, OK. I looked it up. Traveling from Turley to Ft Worth, going through Purcell, that is definitely odd navigation selections. JMO/MOO

Here is a rough map of the directions. The blue circle is roughly where Purcell would be.

Attachments

• D7B61EA4-D37D-4F9A-97F8-FCC60B32064D.jpeg
    D7B61EA4-D37D-4F9A-97F8-FCC60B32064D.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 24
I’d meant to look at this a while back. I lost the case though and couldn’t remember the name. Anyway, I’m from Oklahoma. Purcell is not right off I-35. You have to intentionally take a jog off of I-35 to get to Purcell. It’s also not a big town. It’s not a standard stop for folks traveling through. I wasn’t sure, because I had never heard of Turley, OK. I looked it up. Traveling from Turley to Ft Worth, going through Purcell, that is definitely odd navigation selections. JMO/MOO

Here is a rough map of the directions. The blue circle is roughly where Purcell would be.
Thanks for your insights on Purcell. Wikipedia also said this about it:
Purcell is often called the "Quarterhorse Capital of the World"

Maybe they stopped by to visit friends or do some horse-related business in Purcell. So far that podcast is the only source I know of that mentions they were seen at a restaurant in Purcell.

Purcell is not right off I-35. You have to intentionally take a jog off of I-35 to get to Purcell. It’s also not a big town. It’s not a standard stop for folks traveling through. I wasn’t sure, because I had never heard of Turley, OK. I looked it up. Traveling from Turley to Ft Worth, going through Purcell, that is definitely odd navigation selections. JMO/MOO

I-35 literally goes right through Purcell. If they decided to go to Ft. Worth via Oklahoma City for some reason, it would be right on the route.

I-35 literally goes right through Purcell. If they decided to go to Ft. Worth via Oklahoma City for some reason, it would be right on the route.

No. I’ve driven I-35 south to TX more times than I can count. To go to Purcell, you have to take a left exit to get on a state highway to reach Purcell. It is not one of the many little towns that is right off I-35.

ETA: State Hwy 77 goes through Purcell. This is how people used to go to Dallas/Ft Worth before I-35. It is west of I-35. It can still be used as an alternate route. Especially if there is a wreck or something else causing a back up.

Attachments

• 0056A1EC-6F80-4EBC-9154-CB0DBC26AC70.png
    0056A1EC-6F80-4EBC-9154-CB0DBC26AC70.png
    416.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads