GUILTY OH - Pike Co, 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Niner, you're going to have a long day. Court is open but nothing going on yet. Par for the course.

I'll probably check back in - in my morning tomorrow! You all will be asleep anyway! Just give me some details - and the next court hearing date! TIA!
animated-smileys-christmas-044.gif

If Jake got a plea bargain by standing up and admitting to his crimes, Then George can do the same thing. It the death penalty were taken of the table, I think George would motion for the rest of the charges to be removed as well. One set at a time. He is in effect trying to have his trial piecemeal. A trial by hearing.

If Jake got a plea bargain by standing up and admitting to his crimes, The George can do the same thing. It the death penalty were taken of the table, I think George would motion for the rest of the charges to be removed as well. One set at a time. He is in effect trying to have his trial piecemeal. A trial by hearing.

Yes, he should stand up and tell the truth. The problem is, he doesn't feel any remorse or need to account for his crimes and sins. Instead, he and his attorney have plotted out a scheme to use pre-trial publicity to get a jury to vote in favor of acquittal.

From what I heard today, it sounds like the argument George's attorney is making, if successful, will also allow Billy to win acquittal. I wonder if that's the overall plan - let Jake and Angela take the rap while letting Billy and George go free? It could happen. What a nightmare if it did.

I don't like Georges Atty! Come out and be so on the attack and verbal in that way. George needs to man up and face facts. He was one of the most verbal co-conspirators, he had his part in planning these heinous murders. If George isn't careful he could end up with death penalty, which he deserves for his part.

Come forward George, what exactly did you do?

Yes, he should stand up and tell the truth. The problem is, he doesn't feel any remorse or need to account for his crimes and sins. Instead, he and his attorney have plotted out a scheme to use pre-trial publicity to get a jury to vote in favor of acquittal.

From what I heard today, it sounds like the argument George's attorney is making, if successful, will also allow Billy to win acquittal. I wonder if that's the overall plan - let Jake and Angela take the rap while letting Billy and George go free? It could happen. What a nightmare if it did.
I don't think George's atty will win any such argument. His attorney's are definately using a publicity tactic here, I agree 100%. Make George look innocent because he didn't shoot anybody. Right. He is a monster with no remorse. The entire family is one big cluster of personality disorders.

I don't like Georges Atty! Come out and be so on the attack and verbal in that way. George needs to man up and face facts. He was one of the most verbal co-conspirators, he had his part in planning these heinous murders. If George isn't careful he could end up with death penalty, which he deserves for his part.

Come forward George, what exactly did you do?
Right? If you're so innocent then speak up and defend yourself. Stop with the horse play.

Motion #73 Denied.

Canepa said Jake said in his proffer that George didn't shoot anyone but she also said that doesn't mean that he actually did not.

In other words Jake could be covering, lying for George, my words.

And Jake contradicted himself at times in the proffer.

And that over the 12 hours of the proffer testimony Jake has George as being complicit in the crimes.

All 4 were offered plea deals and only Jake took one at first.

The Bill of Particulars covers the crime of being complicit in the murders and should bring the same punishment.

Defense admits the prosecution has George as being complicit in all the charges but George had no intent towards any of it.

Last edited:

You could well be right there Betty that if George's attorney is successful we could also see Billy walk away. He, Billy, is sitting quiet. Waiting to make his move no doubt.

Right? If you're so innocent then speak up and defend yourself. Stop with the horse play.

Problem is, George can't claim innocence. There's too much evidence (including audio and video recordings) of him helping plan and carry out the murders. There's audio of him making threats against the LE and AG who later arrested him and his family.

One also has to wonder, if George is so innocent, if he didn't shoot anyone, why are his attorneys working so hard to have shoeprint and ballistic evidence thrown out? Most likely its because that evidence will show that Jake is trying to cover for George by saying he didn't shoot anyone.

That's the plan, JMO. Lie to get George and Billy out of jail.

IMO, none of the four are going anywhere but prison. Billy did shoot someone and George aided and abetted. The rest is just noise. Noise like we've witnessed in this Country over the last few years. We saw how easily manipulated some people are but I'm not one of them. Personally I've never like the death penalty but in this case.... bring it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member