Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO it's easy to conceive that could have he either entered/exited the window. We'll probably never find out anyway unless they have, indeed, matched the partial print.

From this pic it looks even more conceivable..........
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P4/04_VOLUME_IVa_Page_969.jpg

A witness who gave evidence at the rape trial said he had seen Brueckner “climb through open windows in one or another holiday flat”.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-climbed-through-22144222

Wolters explained there were stark parallels between the attack on Ms Behan, the rape of an American tourists - for which Brueckner was convicted - and the 'abduction and murder of Madeleine McCann.'
He said: 'In each case the person has come into the person's apartment or property by breaking and entering, often not through the door.'

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner is to be with 2004 rape of Irish tour rep | Daily Mail Online

Christian Brueckner would take night time strolls around Praia da Luz and sometimes crawl through windows to steal passports, including once while the occupant was sleeping

THE Madeleine McCann prime suspect was nicknamed “The Climber’’ as he was so good at breaking into holiday apartments
Maddie suspect nicknamed 'The Climber' due to skill at breaking into apartments
Again, historical behavior, inherence and similiarity....in the global sense.
All of which I really hope is not what they only have and what they really think of...
If they really have something more and concrete, that it gives, at least, indirectly and subsequently, support ir pressure to bring any light to the real specificity of this case (from the technical perspective only).

Apologize, it's duplicate but I can't delete this one.

IMO it's easy to conceive that could have he either entered/exited the window. We'll probably never find out anyway unless they have, indeed, matched the partial print.

From this pic it looks even more conceivable..........

A witness who gave evidence at the rape trial said he had seen Brueckner “climb through open windows in one or another holiday flat”.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-climbed-through-22144222

Wolters explained there were stark parallels between the attack on Ms Behan, the rape of an American tourists - for which Brueckner was convicted - and the 'abduction and murder of Madeleine McCann.'
He said: 'In each case the person has come into the person's apartment or property by breaking and entering, often not through the door.'

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner is to be with 2004 rape of Irish tour rep | Daily Mail Online

Christian Brueckner would take night time strolls around Praia da Luz and sometimes crawl through windows to steal passports, including once while the occupant was sleeping

THE Madeleine McCann prime suspect was nicknamed “The Climber’’ as he was so good at breaking into holiday apartments
Again, historical behavior, inherence and similiarity....in the global sense.
All of which I really hope is not what they only have and what they really think of...
If they really have something more and concrete, that it gives, at least, indirectly and subsequently, support (or pressure) to bring any light to the real specificity of this case (from the technical perspective only).

And as probably mentioned before, she would not of closed the door afterwards
Wasn’t going to get involved in the door/window debate but it’s a quiet day so …. I think it was a sliding patio door, and with younger siblings and no child gate she would know that it had to be closed behind you, would be second nature as an older sibling. Some sliding doors easier than others, can’t comment on this one.

All hypothetical still as we have no idea if she left and was then taken, or was lifted from the apartment. It’s possible we never will and it doesn’t seem that HCW is interested in how she was taken, just that CB killed her. I don’t think I’ve seen any quote from him saying CB took MM from the apartment. He has however said he’s sure CB killed MM, and that they are not looking for anyone else.

Phone ping puts CB in the vicinity, doesn’t need to put him inside the apartment IF MM left to look for her parents. My daughter at that age was headstrong. Though never left alone I can imagine if she found herself in that situation, having been ignored when she cried the previous night she’d take it upon herself to find us. Also not forgetting her dad was described as loud and was talking on the pavement just outside the apartment so she may have decided to go out to him and unwittingly walked right into CBs path so that he didn’t need to break in. We know he’s confident about acting quickly when he sees young children out and about.

All this debate about how he removed her from the apartment is leading nowhere unless we are certain that he did… we know it’s possible in many different ways with all the windows, unlocked doors, etc, but we don’t know if he did, or if HCW thinks so either.

All IMO

I’ve seen this window up close. Occam’s razor is that he went through the door. He’s not an extra from Cirque du Soleil. Why he opened it? Razor says for practical reason like getting more light, for sound.
If the purpose was to let in light, he would only need to lift the shutters, there would be no need to slide the window across as well. Conversely if the purpose was to let in sound, he only needed to open the window and not the shutter.

Besides, opening and closing a door while carrying a child is not exactly easy either. And if he did leave via the door, you have to wonder why he bothered to close it behind him given he hadn't bothered to close the window.

All this debate about how he removed her from the apartment is leading nowhere unless we are certain that he did… we know it’s possible in many different ways with all the windows, unlocked doors, etc, but we don’t know if he did, or if HCW thinks so either.

Couldn't agree more. And as discussed before, and as you've mentioned again above, HCW imo doesn't seem to have any interest in anything to do with 5A specifically, just CB's presence in the general vicinity of PdL on the evening of 3rd May, which suggests to me that whatever evidence his 'CB as murderer' claim is based on, it relates to a later time - date even? - not concerned with or dependent upon evidence of CB's presence in 5A on that evening.

jmo, of course.

Last edited:
Wasn’t going to get involved in the door/window debate but it’s a quiet day so …. I think it was a sliding patio door, and with younger siblings and no child gate she would know that it had to be closed behind you, would be second nature as an older sibling. Some sliding doors easier than others, can’t comment on this one.

All hypothetical still as we have no idea if she left and was then taken, or was lifted from the apartment. It’s possible we never will and it doesn’t seem that HCW is interested in how she was taken, just that CB killed her. I don’t think I’ve seen any quote from him saying CB took MM from the apartment. He has however said he’s sure CB killed MM, and that they are not looking for anyone else.

Phone ping puts CB in the vicinity, doesn’t need to put him inside the apartment IF MM left to look for her parents. My daughter at that age was headstrong. Though never left alone I can imagine if she found herself in that situation, having been ignored when she cried the previous night she’d take it upon herself to find us. Also not forgetting her dad was described as loud and was talking on the pavement just outside the apartment so she may have decided to go out to him and unwittingly walked right into CBs path so that he didn’t need to break in. We know he’s confident about acting quickly when he sees young children out and about.

All IMO

Agreed, and no one knows, I don't want get into window or door debate either, so I won't. We all have our opinion, and we are all entitled too. :)

IMO it's easy to conceive that he could have have either entered/exited through the window. We'll probably never find out anyway unless they have, indeed, matched the partial print.

From this pic it looks even more conceivable that the skinny, athletic CB could get through with or without a small child..........

JMO
There are apartments with very large windows and locked doors. Then there is the 5A with an unlocked door and tiny awkward window.

If the purpose was to let in light, he would only need to lift the shutters, there would be no need to slide the window across as well. Conversely if the purpose was to let in sound, he only needed to open the window and not the shutter.

Besides, opening and closing a door while carrying a child is not exactly easy either. And if he did leave via the door, you have to wonder why he bothered to close it behind him given he hadn't bothered to close the window.
Light + sound means he opened both. Look it is not impossible that he used the window, just unlikely.

I agree it doesn't matter that much- but this discussion might give us the opportunity to gauge whether fingerprints unidentified up to now - are there any on the shutters?- could be CB's.

I think I read somewhere that BKA is talking about abduction and murder. So this would explain the focus on CB being in the vicinity and talking for half an hour on the phone closeby- why else would they be interested in establishing that he was in the vicinity if they don't want to show that he abducted her as well?

But more importantly I think we could look at those unidentified fingerprints to see where they have been found in 5a to see if there is any chance that the BKA have done the same as with the partial fingerprint from the knife in the case of the rape of the irish woman.

ETA Wow, there are many fingerprints either thought to be unusable back then or not identified - P.J. POLICE FILES: FINGERPRINTS

Last edited:
That's a v good point- why bother closing the door behind him? And which door are we talking about now? The main entrance door or the patio doors?

Perhaps here we might consider also that in German one would say
Schiebetür (for the sliding patio doors) versus normale Tür for thr actual entrance door - so there is a distinction to make. Perhaps what HCW meant when he said about the common MO and the door he made a distinction between the common normal door and the sliding doors to the patio... JMO

Of course, it's GA's 'Truth of a Lie' :rolleyes:
It's supposed to be made to look awkward for obvious reasons.
Exactly - it is made to look even more awkward!! I guess it is not the simplest way to abduct and carry a child out of a window but i also don't think that these guys pretending to be trying to do it are as fit as CB was then...

One trip to Luz would disabuse you from any notion that somebody climbed in alone, let alone that two people climbed out.
Interesting that you say that. But we should always consider what others have said about the fitness and climbing abilities of CB. I cannot put myself in his shoes. If you find me a fit and very able climber like CB try to get in and out of that window and fails I would believe it. But only by looking at the window from up close and seeing the videos produced by Amaral which are intended to show this being super awkward is not enough proof for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6