Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry been busy with a family member passing. We’ve had a lot going on and not sure when or how much I’ll be available here due to needing to take care of things. Yes MM has been at the women’s detention center, not sure what’s happening with that (could be a number of reasons).

So sorry for your loss. please take care of yourself, as you are valuable to us as well as to the others in your life.

Sorry been busy with a family member passing. We’ve had a lot going on and not sure when or how much I’ll be available here due to needing to take care of things. Yes MM has been at the women’s detention center, not sure what’s happening with that (could be a number of reasons).
So sorry for your loss ..please take care of yourself and family first.

So very sorry for your loss.

I'm starting to wonder if both of them are going to end up dying of old age while in custody waiting to go to trial.

One thing I will say about this. When this thing finally does go to trial neither side will have any excuse for not being fully prepared to present their best argument.

I'm starting to wonder if both of them are going to end up dying of old age while in custody waiting to go to trial.

One thing I will say about this. When this thing finally does go to trial neither side will have any excuse for not being fully prepared to present their best argument.

Stalling for as long as possible seems to be a viable defense move now. Especially if the case seems to be airtight against the defendant. Maybe there is more benefit to being in jail, not convicted, rather than in the actual state prison with a conviction?

I am interested to see when CD runs out of money, and will he have to get new counsel? That will start the clock again for the new counsel.

Stalling for as long as possible seems to be a viable defense move now. Especially if the case seems to be airtight against the defendant. Maybe there is more benefit to being in jail, not convicted, rather than in the actual state prison with a conviction?

I am interested to see when CD runs out of money, and will he have to get new counsel? That will start the clock again for the new counsel.

I'm wondering if there was a "defense counsel" value put on CD's property when he signed it over or what.

I'd imagine it would be identical to LV situation. If CD was declared indignant, a DP qualified attorney would be provided by the state. Just my opinion but I don't see how that wouldn't be the case.
I thought so, too. Just wondering, is he close to running out of funds? Could he be declared indigent mid-trial?

I thought so, too. Just wondering, is he close to running out of funds? Could he be declared indigent mid-trial?

I'm not sure how anyone would really know if he's running low on funds. If I recall the number it started out around after his arrest was $180,000. We also don't know how much was spent on LV. I would expect that JP has collected a large portion of his fees upfront. If I'm not mistaken, it would have to be approved by the judge in a criminal case and I don't think likely in this case. He already has the quitclaim on the house and I'd have to go back and look but I think the amount still owed left very little in equity. Who knows what other arrangements they have.

“No reputable lawyer would take a case with a quitclaim house,” says criminal defense attorney Jeromy Stafford, who is based in Idaho Falls, ID. “It’s what low-level, shady lawyers do.”
https://www.realtor.com/news/celebrity-real-estate/daybell-idaho-home-new-owner/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther