Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the memorandum:

It is presumed by this counsel, that at the time of
this memorandum her status has remained unchanged.

She’s still nuts.

Interesting. This is dated 2-9
There was a notice to "close hearing and seal record" on 2-9 but the status conference wasn't till the 11th. This was for LV

Since they're also arguing for information regarding LV, I'm not sure how much JP actually knows about her current status

Last edited:
From the memorandum:

It is presumed by this counsel, that at the time of
this memorandum her status has remained unchanged.

She’s still nuts.

It may be true that she's still nuts but the date of the memorandum was Wednesday 2/9 while the sealed hearing was two days later, on Friday 2/11.

Speaking of Friday, it's known that a lot of motions, rulings, etc will take place on a Friday to allow the media and public to "cool down" over the weekend, cutting down on opinions, comments etc. I thought it was significant that they had this LVD hearing on a Friday but then sealed it.

I also wondered about the significance of the hearing a month prior to her 180 day schedule from when she was declared incompetent. Could be that this whole incompetency thing was just a part of MM's antics? Perhaps with MM gone, the mental facility diagnosed her to be competent prior to the 180 days and that Archibald may want to move forward with her case. If Archibald wants a joint trial as MM did and LVD stays incompetent, CD's trial could commence without her.

Lori Hellis opined on Friday's Hidden True Crime yt (approved source here) live that Chad's motion for severance will likely be granted even if Lori is deemed competent. The reason being that people see mothers who murder their children as more guilty.

ETA: In the same video the host (a journalist by trade) revealed that, according to someone who was in jail with Chad, Chad compares his own incarceration to Joseph Smith's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member