Found Safe AL - Shelbie Bevington, 25, left work with man, Anniston, 14 Jan 2022

hibachai

Reaction score
Shelbie Bevington, 25, was last seen on January 14, 2022 at McDonalds in Anniston, Alabama. She was seen leaving in a burgundy colored vehicle. She gave her Co worker the name of a man who she was leaving with, “Jameson”. (If you know someone named Jameson who drives a burgundy vehicle please contact the Anniston PD.)

Shelbie made contact with her father on January 15, 2022 and said she would be back in touch with him.

January 20, 2022 Shelbie’s family received a text stating she was fine and not to worry about her, but no one can confirm it was her texting. Shelbie’s family said it’s not like her to be gone this long and to not call or text to check on her two young children and speak to them.

Anniston Woman Still Missing - Calhoun County Journal

273289575_289620993265205_5778419283252252407_n.jpg Missing-Person-2.jpg

Took a quick glance and there is Several Jameson's within a reasonable age range in and around Anniston, Al within a 100 mile range.

I see absolutely no reason why this would be all caps adults only, ordinary Facebook. Loves her kids, misses their deceased father.

It was intended as a courtesy to those who might find vulgar four-letter words and raised middle fingers to be offensive... sorry if that offended you.

MOO - YMMV - etc.

Certainly presents a far different image than the page I linked in post #3.
Interesting, thanks for bringing this up. I did see her arrest information so Shelbie doesn't have a clean background. It's not clear if this might come into play regarding her disappearance but it's possible.

AFAIK she's not made contact with her parents or her kids since she disappeared, except for the text that may/may not have been sent by Shelbie on January 20th.

Reactions: ?!?
Do any of Shelbie's co-workers or her family know anything about this "Jameson" person? I'm wondering if it's someone Shelbie was in a relationship at the time? It appears someone at her work saw them leaving together. Hopefully LE has some kind of a description of this person?

Do any of Shelbie's co-workers or her family know anything about this "Jameson" person? I'm wondering if it's someone Shelbie was in a relationship at the time? It appears someone at her work saw them leaving together. Hopefully LE has some kind of a description of this person?
Jamerson could also be a nickname for James. She has plenty of friends on both FB's named James. Just thinking out loud. IMO

Shelbie’s family said it’s not like her to be gone this long and to not call or text to check on her two young children and speak to them.

Perhaps just odd wording, (or maybe I'm reading too much into the quote by the family) but this reads as if she either has a history of just running off (but remains in contact or gets in contact at some point during her absence) or that she is not the primary caregiver of her children (hence calls to check up on and speak to them ordinarily)

If either is the case, makes one wonder what has been going on in her life lately that has impacted it so negatively.

Or as I mentioned earlier, perhaps the reporters wording or paraphrasing is just making things unclear.

Certainly presents a far different image than the page I linked in post #3.
I didn't see anything concerning on the one you linked, but I didn't go through everything.

JMO, but the vibe I'm getting is that Shelbie struggles with addiction. She's a young Mom with two beautiful daughters, I hope she gets it sorted out soon and makes their lives her priority.

JMO, but the vibe I'm getting is that Shelbie struggles with addiction.
Yes, unfortunately this is quite possible. We know she's been arrested at least once on substance abuse charges, but we don't know if these charges are directly related to her disappearance.

We still don't know much/anything about this "Jameson" person. I was hoping LE might have found someone at that McDonalds who actually got a look at him. IMO it would make sense that Shelbie knew this man somehow. Otherwise it would be very odd, and potentially very dangerous, for anyone to get into a vehicle with someone they had never met before. It would seem logical that someone close to Shelbie would know who this man is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back