GUILTY CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, fake abduction Nov 2016, ARREST MAR 2022 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what's so 'off' about his account of what happened the day she went missing---He claims he came home from work and Sherri and the kids were not there to greet him. He used the Find My Phone app, assuming she would be where ever the phone was. The location given was by their mailbox about a mile away. He said he drove there and didn't see Sherri or the kids. So he called his mom and asked if she had seen them. Then he called the daycare to ask what time she had picked up the kids .

It never crossed his mind to call HER to find out where she was at? He never said he ever tried calling her. That just doesn't make any sense to me.

i think it makes sense if she was known for ghosting him on occasion.

I'm wondering why hasn't anything been done about the Gof*ndMe? Has no donor made a complaint?
^^rsbm

Seems to me that there was no basis for a claim (Fraudulent Campaign) prior to March 2, 2022, when SP was formally charged.

I also wonder if there's a statute of limitations since the "Help Find Sherri Papini" campaign is dated Nov 4, 2016.

I don't know if the CrowdSource Money Agent reports on claims by donors. We typically only hear about this when WS members share if they made a claim and the outcome or results of their claim. MOO

ETA: add link
https://www..com/c/safety/fraudulent-campaigns

Last edited:
EXCELLENT thought. the person like this who affects my life is my step kids mother. the lies, the attn seeking. she legit went out and got pregnant from some rando when she found out i was, and then told everyone that her married sister in law got pregnant because she did.

I think that we all "know" someone like SP. Some closer than others. They seem to create drama constantly.

Sorry you have to deal with it so often.

Now that we’ve read the AA and watched this case for 5.5 years, what do you think about Sherri being let off and going back to the pie-baking “supermom?”

i worry about her kids being around her odd fascination of victimhood by Hispanic gals.
I d0 wonder what has been going on in their lives since the Thanksgiving miracle. Did they just go back to their old lives, with some paid therapy and a new set of blinds? They really went to ground-no photos, no social media, no further interviews.

Here's what's so 'off' about his account of what happened the day she went missing---He claims he came home from work and Sherri and the kids were not there to greet him. He used the Find My Phone app, assuming she would be where ever the phone was. The location given was by their mailbox about a mile away. He said he drove there and didn't see Sherri or the kids. So he called his mom and asked if she had seen them. Then he called the daycare to ask what time she had picked up the kids .

It never crossed his mind to call HER to find out where she was at? He never said he ever tried calling her. That just doesn't make any sense to me.

The interview is edited though, so he may have said that.

I finally read the complaint right through. Her sleeping claims-whenever she was short on detail-were rather incredible. Who would sleep when they had just been kidnapped by a gun toting stranger? Her account was really adolescent. She is a terrible liar.
Well, she had to have a reason for not knowing where she was taken. Would have been better if she said she was put in the trunk.

It seems to me that the SP's former co-worker at AT&T store did not read the Complaint! Co-worker seems to think that SP faked the abduction for love and/or to be with Reyes!
“She obviously made a huge mistake but she followed her heart and did what she thought she had to do to be with someone that loved her and she loved back. That’s not an easy thing to find in this world.”
RSBM
Well, it's a theory I suppose.

Well, she had to have a reason for not knowing where she was taken. Would have been better if she said she was put in the trunk.

According to her account, there was many times during the three weeks "ordeal", that, between being beaten, chained up, starved, and abused, she napped. (And napped and napped) The initial car trip was only the first. She would have loved to have been able to help LE, but she just couldn't stay awake for long enough to notice lots of detail. Even though she was hungry, hurting, fearful, and of course had loud, bad, music playing outside her door. The police must have felt like rolling their eyes at her account. Limited imagination lying liar.

dbm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members