Resolved TX - Geanene Magee Fenske, Houston, found October 25th 2021 - need help completing research

ralyla

Reaction score
This one is really bothering me. I've found quite a bit of information on the family through my research but am struggling to locate the living family members. I am posting this in hopes someone can help. I will include my findings after the NamUs information.

NamUs #UCP86485

Original

Geanene Magee Fenske, Female, White/Caucasian
Body was found in her home on October 25th, 2021 in Houston, Texas.
Hair: Blond/Strawberry and Gray
Eye Color: Brown

--

My research:

Born Geanene Margaret Magee on February 4th, 1947 in Bexar, Texas to Joseph M Magee and Margaret Feder. Geanene went to school in San Antonio, Texas per several years of yearbook photos.

Thomas Edison High School, 1963:

upload_2022-3-29_21-1-2.png

Her Mother, Margaret Hilda (Feder) Magee has a death date in Ancestry listed as "ABT 2008" but I cannot locate any source of confirmation that she has passed. Her father, Joseph Charles Magee Sr, appears to be alive but I am unable to locate information.

She has two siblings - Joseph Charles Magee and Geraldine Opal Magee - who are both still living. Joseph Charles Magee Jr has public records in Monterey, California, Scottsdale, Arizona, and Garland, Texas.

Geanene married Karl Fenske on August 15th, 1970 and divorced April 26th, 1985 in Harris County, Texas. The divorce record indicated they did not have any children.

Searches of Ancestry, Newspapers.com, Google, and Facebook reveal very little information about any additional family connections.

I know a Magee (female) that married a Seymour in the late 60s/early 70s. Resided in the DFW area, 2 children, divorced late 80s. Not sure if this even makes a blip on your radar but it would be wild if she was related to a friend of mine!

This one is really bothering me. I've found quite a bit of information on the family through my research but am struggling to locate the living family members. I am posting this in hopes someone can help. I will include my findings after the NamUs information.

NamUs #UCP86485

Original

--

My research:

Born Geanene Margaret Magee on February 4th, 1947 in Bexar, Texas to Joseph M Magee and Margaret Feder. Geanene went to school in San Antonio, Texas per several years of yearbook photos.

View attachment 338273

Her Mother, Margaret Hilda (Feder) Magee has a death date in Ancestry listed as "ABT 2008" but I cannot locate any source of confirmation that she has passed. Her father, Joseph Charles Magee Sr, appears to be alive but I am unable to locate information.

She has two siblings - Joseph Charles Magee and Geraldine Opal Magee - who are both still living. Joseph Charles Magee Jr has public records in Monterey, California, Scottsdale, Arizona, and Garland, Texas.

Geanene married Karl Fenske on August 15th, 1970 and divorced April 26th, 1985 in Harris County, Texas. The divorce record indicated they did not have any children.

Searches of Ancestry, Newspapers.com, Google, and Facebook reveal very little information about any additional family connections.
I found a niece on Facebook. Stay tuned...

NamUs #UCP86485

Original

--

My research:

View attachment 338273

Is her father's name is Joseph M Magee or Joseph Charles Magee Sr.?
I am asking because in the beginning of your search says "Born Geanene Margaret Magee on February 4th, 1947 in Bexar, Texas to Joseph M Magee and Margaret Feder.
And later says Her father Joseph Charles Magee Sr appears...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back