GUILTY NY - Orsolya Gaal, 51, body found in duffel bag, Queens, Apr 2022 *Arrest* #3

Uh-oh. So? Does he get deported or what?
My mind flashes to, then returns under an alias and begins to stalk the "rest of the family"...
Too much ID tv. Lol
MOO

I think he will do his time in prison here in the U.S. for the murder and if he ever gets out of prison, then upon release he should be deported. I think it's safer to keep him in prison here rather than deport him, because he would probably then just come back again illegally and not have to face any consequences in Mexico.
JMO.

she was not smiling and IMHO she looked unhappy She never wore a wedding ring and most women love to show off their diamonds ... well, I do and lots of my friends are always updating their wedding rings and showing them off. Maybe NY is too mean to wear nice jewelry

Orsolya doesn't look unhappy to me at all; she is simply not smiling in this photo and who knows the reason. Maybe she started to say something and was caught off-guard; maybe the dessert didn't turn out; maybe she liked her serious face more than her smiling face. Who knows? Not smiling does not necessarily translate to being unhappy.
As to diamonds, I have been married 43 years and neither of us wear a ring. It simply is meaningless/unimportant to us.

Last edited:
DB's anger seems so much targeted at husband, since texts sent to husband in my opinion. I just don't see victim writing "GET A NEW HANDYMAN" note on fridge. That's just bizarre especially with teens at home who most likely are in and out of fridge throughout day seeing note. Maybe husband wrote note or it was DB who seemed to have pattern of writing notes to woman. I still wonder why DB was given permission to enter Victim's home after 12:20am. I wonder if spare key was used because police did selectively disclose spare key in BBQ, so perhaps key was missing at time of murder? If DB entered in house without prior approval of victim, it would be reasonable for Victim to want to talk to DB in basement, so DB does not wake son and disclose Mom having affair with DB. Kitchen knife- how did DB get kitchen knife without victim knowing in advance? Since DB's boots were bloody, there had to have been lots of blood at that house.
BBM above ~ I wonder if she could have written that while he was there and slapped it on the fridge in front of him, like a "SO THERE!" moment. Good observation that his texts were directed at the husband and family. He killed her because he's upset about the breakup, so his rage is most likely at the whole family because she possibly told him she was ending it because she was going to stay with her husband and family. If she were single, he'd have no one to blame but her. Instead, she chose THEM over HIM so he wants THEM to be frightened.

Edited to fix a few odd words.

thats exactly what happens.

I think he will do his time in prison here in the U.S. for the murder and if he ever gets out of prison, then upon release he should be deported. I think it's safer to keep him in prison here rather than deport him, because he would probably then just come back again illegally and not have to face any consequences in Mexico.
JMO.

ADMIN NOTE:

Whether DB was here legally or illegally has no bearing on the fact he is charged with having murdered Orsolya.

Discussing immigration is politicizing which is a violation of TOS that may result in 2 Warning Points that remain permanently on a member's account.

Please move on from that discussion.

I wonder if LE will be able to bring any additional charges against him, such as if he used the key that was left in the harbeque to enter the house - breaking and entering - and any other possible charges. A sentence of 25 years to life doesn't seem long enough to me, so am hoping there are additional charges, albeit legitimate, and that he would not receive concurrent sentencing for them, so that they can keep him locked up longer (in the event he gets sentenced only to 25 years).
I would hope that the fact the young son was upstairs during the vicious murder would throw some additional years onto DB’s sentence.

Orsolya doesn't look unhappy to me at all; she is simply not smiling in this photo and who knows the reason. Maybe she started to say something and was caught off-guard; maybe the dessert didn't turn out; maybe she liked her serious face more than her smiling face. Who knows? Not smiling does not necessarily translate to being unhappy.
As to diamonds, I have been married 43 years and neither of us wear a ring. It simply is meaningless/unimportant to us.
RBBM for focus

My parents were married for ~60 yrs before he passed and neither wore a wedding ring. They kept them in their jewelry boxes. And not because it was super flashy (they weren't) or had an expensive diamond (there was no diamond, they were one of a kind cast gold rings). They simply did not want to wear them. It might have been due to my father's job why he didn't wear his. As for my mom... she likely took the stance "If you're not going to I'm not either". LOL That's something I can see my mom saying. :p

I would hope that the fact the young son was upstairs during the vicious murder would throw some additional years onto DB’s sentence.
I hope it does. I can’t imagine that young man and his life going forward from here on out, not only losing his mother senselessly, but being in the home when she was murdered and not being able to save her. Not that he could of, but him knowing if he had heard something and intervened she could have possibly been saved. This will haunt him for the rest of his life. My heart breaks for him and him having to carry that burden.

ADMIN NOTE:

Whether DB was here legally or illegally has no bearing on the fact he is charged with having murdered Orsolya.

Discussing immigration is politicizing which is a violation of TOS that may result in 2 Warning Points that remain permanently on a member's account.

Please move on from that discussion.
Thank you for chiming in on that, Sillybilly! :)

IN this article (Who is Orsolya Gaal's accused killer David Bonola? ), he is described as a "Richmond Hills resident, who works as a heating and air conditioning repairman, would also ask the staffers “personal questions” such as their ages, birthdays and where they lived and went to school, Pikulinksi said."

More than just a handyman. Would have had knowledge of mechanical systems in the house. I would think he would have known about the significant surveillance system in the house. If he did, then he was most likely blinded by the rage from rejection.
I can say anecdotally that I also am an AC repair man and people give me there security passwords so I can deactivate their security systems and do repairs while they are not home. Not everyone is like that but more than you would imagine. Speaking for myself I avoid having keys and codes just in case a robbery occurs. I don't want to be a suspect but some people insist because they don't want to be inconveinced.

…Meanwhile, the Queens Defenders, a non-profit which is providing free representation to Bonola, hired a private investigator who was spotted knocking on doors near Gaal’s home Friday afternoon.

The private eye, who was contracted by the public defenders through J&L investigations, declined comment when approached by The Post, but he was overheard asking neighbors if they knew how to get in touch with Gaal’s family.

At one point, a bartender from the Forest Hills Station House, where Gaal had a drink alone right before she was murdered, stopped by the family’s house to check it out.

The PI spoke with the bartender briefly.

New evidence, defense details emerge in Orsolya Gaal slay case

There had to be at least one person close to Orsolya that knew of her extramarital relationship. That person may have tipped off the police after hearing of her demise.
Im begining to wonder if an alternate lover shows or "bragged" to DB the texts.

Because all msm says is "he read texts about another lover" or something like that.

My limited guess is that he rebelled against her rejection..showed up in her house unannounced threatening to “spill the beans”..she had a couple of “false courage drinks” in her system..grabbed a kitchen knife and told him to get lost..he literally lost it. <modsnip> and used the knife on her.
Very sad..so many victims left to cope.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liliyaaa