GUILTY NY - Orsolya Gaal, 51, body found in duffel bag, Queens, Apr 2022 *Arrest* #3

Sorry I can’t stop posting about the killer’s YouTube playlists because they are wild to me. There’s so much in there about recent crime in NY, dating a Hungarian woman, why women like bad boys, how to please in bed, better intimacy after 50, STIs, relationships during quarantine, surviving love triangles, rejection, how to make a crush a reality etc.

So many videos are in English so hopefully he won’t try to play the whole “ I didn’t understand my rights and take back my confession without a lawyer present”card. I have faith in NYPD though and I’m sure they did it the right way.

Last edited:
Slash wannabe...:rolleyes:
Stupid question.... can Slash sue him for something? Defamation of character? Anything? I wouldn't be thrilled if a crazy soon-to-be murderer used my pics on fake accounts. I'm guessing he doesn't have any money so suing would be useless. At least monetarily.

Meanwhile, the Queens Defenders, a non-profit which is providing free representation to Bonola, hired a private investigator who was spotted knocking on doors near Gaal’s home Friday afternoon.

The private eye, who was contracted by the public defenders through J&L investigations, declined comment when approached by The Post, but he was overheard asking neighbors if they knew how to get in touch with Gaal’s family.

At one point, a bartender from the Forest Hills Station House, where Gaal had a drink alone right before she was murdered, stopped by the family’s house to check it out.

The PI spoke with the bartender briefly.

New evidence, defense details emerge in Orsolya Gaal slay case
BBM How fortunate for him.

I'm starting to wonder if BD was really a handyman. Maybe OG and BD came up with the idea to tell everyone including her husband that he was around because she hired him as a handyman. Just a thought.

I'm starting to wonder if BD was really a handyman. Maybe OG and BD came up with the idea to tell everyone including her husband that he was around because she hired him as a handyman. Just a thought.

I thought about this initially because he seems to think he’s a musician and probably did perform his “songs” in public but I think income wise being a handyman is a better fit to afford any place in NYC. I don’t think he was needed as a handyman nearly as many times he actually came to the house though.

The private eye, who was contracted by the public defenders through J&L investigations, declined comment when approached by The Post, but he was overheard asking neighbors if they knew how to get in touch with Gaal’s family.

Is that normal that a PI working on behalf of the defense would be trying to contact the victim's family?

That seems slimy and horrible.

MOO.

Also, there is a video on the YouTube playlist in Spanish with a title that translates to “why women are unfaithful”.

The video itself was posted 7 years ago so it’s hard to tell when DB found it. It could either be when he first met the victim and tried to have her have an affair with him. If it’s true that the victim was texting other men during the time she broke up with him, I’m inclined to think that he watched it recently to see what went wrong with them.
Maybe inquiries for a new handyman?

"Four people, including a woman and two men, were seen bringing out three suitcases, two backpacks, a floral arrangement and a plastic bag stuffed with belongings out of Bonola’s Queens home around 9:30 a.m."

"When the group was asked if they were related to Bonola — who was arrested Wednesday for allegedly butchering Forest Hills mom Orsolya Gaal and then stuffing her corpse in a duffel bag — one of the men grunted, “No” and declined further comment."

There is a bit more info in the link.

David Bonola family possibly removed belongings from his home

Also, there is a video on the YouTube playlist in Spanish with a title that translates to “why women are unfaithful”.

The video itself was posted 7 years ago so it’s hard to tell when DB found it. It could either be when he first met the victim and tried to have her have an affair with him. If it’s true that the victim was texting other men during the time she broke up with him, I’m inclined to think that he watched it recently to see what went wrong with them.
He also propositioned other women, but was rebuffed by at least some (Starbucks employees). On fb he had a bunch of female friends from other countries, who he likely chatted up while posing as a musician.

Last edited:
Here is the website for the Queens Defenders - DB’s defense counsel-as mentioned in the above news article
Interesting that they sent a private eye to her neighborhood to canvas the neighbors and were also asking for family contact info
Queens Defenders – Justice Matters. It's Your Right.
So what this screams to me is he “didn’t know his rights” when he confessed verbally and then again on tape, so the whole damn case will be thrown out on that one technicality. MOO.

So, first he slashed her throat and then started stabbing. That is likely why nobody heard anything. She was literally drowning in her own blood. Her final moments must have been horrible. I'm sure she was worrying in her final moments that he would go up and kill her son, and she couldn't warn him.Mom dumped in son's hockey bag had throat slashed, asked suspect to leave multiple times
I don’t recall any source stating that was done “first”, just that it was done, along with the stabbing. I’d hope whatever happened, she passed quickly. The horror.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny
Back