GUILTY NY - Orsolya Gaal, 51, body found in duffel bag, Queens, Apr 2022 *Arrest* #3

My limited guess is that he rebelled against her rejection..showed up in her house unannounced threatening to “spill the beans”..she had a couple of “false courage drinks” in her system..grabbed a kitchen knife and told him to get lost..he literally lost it. <modsnip> and used the knife on her.
Very sad..so many victims left to cope.
It also crossed my mind that it was she who picked the knife first.
Maybe he got violent and she wanted to defend herself - that's why he got cuts on his hand.

And then he managed to grab the knife from her hand and the attack began.

But, of course, I might be wrong and his cuts were caused by his frenzied attack and a hand slipping on the blade.

Last edited by a moderator:
His multiple social media accounts scream ‘dodgy’ to me. None of them so far advertise his actual bread and butter job either. Just something I find odd as presumably he was self employed so would have to advertise locally and FB can be a good way to do that. JMO.

I saw his Facebook profile. Almost looks like a fake account or a bot.

…Meanwhile, the Queens Defenders, a non-profit which is providing free representation to Bonola, hired a private investigator who was spotted knocking on doors near Gaal’s home Friday afternoon.

The private eye, who was contracted by the public defenders through J&L investigations, declined comment when approached by The Post, but he was overheard asking neighbors if they knew how to get in touch with Gaal’s family.

At one point, a bartender from the Forest Hills Station House, where Gaal had a drink alone right before she was murdered, stopped by the family’s house to check it out.

The PI spoke with the bartender briefly.

New evidence, defense details emerge in Orsolya Gaal slay case

Here is the website for the Queens Defenders - DB’s defense counsel-as mentioned in the above news article
Interesting that they sent a private eye to her neighborhood to canvas the neighbors and were also asking for family contact info
Queens Defenders – Justice Matters. It's Your Right.

Wouldn't it be interesting to know how he's been paid while he's been in America, most likely cash and probably no income reporting or income taxes paid. He probably will also have a public defender representing him through this too.

An article from the Post says a nonprofit, the Queens Defenders is providing free legal representation. They have hired a private investigator New evidence, defense details emerge in Orsolya Gaal slay case.

On the surface, they don't seem to have much in common but they had a bond as immigrants. It says he came to the U.S. from Mexico 21 years ago. That seems to be around the same time she also immigrated to the U.S.

In her Facebook, she has thousands of pictures of her 3 trips to Guatemala in 2019 and calls it her "happy place on earth." In his Facebook, he seems to follow a lot of women with Central/Eastern European sounding names. I'm guessing they were each other's type at some level.

It reminds me of when Arnold Schwarzenegger had an affair with his Guatemalan maid. Everyone seemed so shocked that this blockbuster movie star married to a Kennedy would have an affair with someone like Mildred. Arnold was also an immigrant and probably related to her at some level.

This is all speculation on my part but since LE and the NYPD also said they had an affair, I believe it.

Such a great comparison, Arnold Schwarzenegger and his former Guatemalan maid. So true how even though we cannot fathom how the two people in the affair could be attracted to one another, there is something that brought them together. Whether it be for a reason or a season, somehow they are filling a void for one another. May OG rest in peace and praying for those poor boys and husband. What a horrible road to navigate for the father. Left to pick up the pieces after a senseless tragedy, and contending with the knowledge she was having an affair and it being out in the open. Sad all the way around..

JMOO

On some,, I think he might have used Slash's pictures (Guns N Roses). The face and nose was more slender. He was obessessed with Slash supposedly.

He did use Slash’s photos. He also posted false information about his credentials. And claims he served in the military.

Orsolya Gaal case: Queens DA vows David Bonola will be held to account in mother's ‘horrific’ murder

“The alleged throat slasher, known for carrying a guitar and gig bag around town, staying out late and traveling by bicycle, also bears a resemblance to the Guns N’ Roses rocker Slash. Bonola used photos of the rock star on several Facebook accounts. He also variously claimed to have attended different top New York City universities and to work for major international companies. However, those who knew him said he made a living as a handyman while moonlighting as a street musician”

On some,, I think he might have used Slash's pictures (Guns N Roses). The face and nose was more slender. He was obessessed with Slash supposedly.

I haven't read that on any source, but I did see where he has Slash's pictures on his Facebook or something. And in the real picture of him on a street corner, he looked like he was trying to emulate Slash's style and hair. Plus he allegedly was into playing the guitar.

Since MSM has reported in many links here that the older son was a musician, and had some metal or goth type of videos up (I haven't seen them), I wonder if DB tried to bond with the son by talking about music. Maybe while he was working around the house, just trying to engage the son in musical conversations and insinuate himself into the family life a little bit. Or fantasize that the son would accept him.

I'm just speculating and it really doesn't matter at this point. The husband and sons will likely have plenty to look back on and wonder whether and when they could have stopped what was happening, if they had been aware of the relationship at all. I hope they don't torture themselves with the "if onlys," and "what ifs," but that's likely inevitable.

It's creepy now to think DB was obsessed with Slash, or at least tried to be like him, and then LE says he first SLASHED OG's throat. I know it's coincidental but that's what will always pop in my mind whenever I see a picture of Slash in the future.

Moo

Last edited:
BBM above ~ I wonder if she could have written that while he was there and slapped it on the fridge in front of him, like a "SO THERE!" moment. Good observation that his texts were directed at the husband and family. He killed her because he's upset about the breakup, so his rage is most likely at the whole family because she possibly told him she was ending it because she was going to stay with her husband and family. If she were single, he'd have no one to blame but her. Instead, she chose THEM over HIM so he wants THEM to be frightened.

Edited to fix a few odd words.

Where does the text about “his wife sent him to prison years ago” fit (paraphrasing)? I can see him being angry at the husband but I don’t understand that particular comment.

…Meanwhile, the Queens Defenders, a non-profit which is providing free representation to Bonola, hired a private investigator who was spotted knocking on doors near Gaal’s home Friday afternoon.

The private eye, who was contracted by the public defenders through J&L investigations, declined comment when approached by The Post, but he was overheard asking neighbors if they knew how to get in touch with Gaal’s family.

At one point, a bartender from the Forest Hills Station House, where Gaal had a drink alone right before she was murdered, stopped by the family’s house to check it out.

The PI spoke with the bartender briefly.

New evidence, defense details emerge in Orsolya Gaal slay case

From your link, YGBKM

Also, there is a video on the YouTube playlist in Spanish with a title that translates to “why women are unfaithful”.

The video itself was posted 7 years ago so it’s hard to tell when DB found it. It could either be when he first met the victim and tried to have her have an affair with him. If it’s true that the victim was texting other men during the time she broke up with him, I’m inclined to think that he watched it recently to see what went wrong with them.

He did use Slash’s photos. He also posted false information about his credentials. And claims he served in the military.

Orsolya Gaal case: Queens DA vows David Bonola will be held to account in mother's ‘horrific’ murder

“The alleged throat slasher, known for carrying a guitar and gig bag around town, staying out late and traveling by bicycle, also bears a resemblance to the Guns N’ Roses rocker Slash. Bonola used photos of the rock star on several Facebook accounts. He also variously claimed to have attended different top New York City universities and to work for major international companies. However, those who knew him said he made a living as a handyman while moonlighting as a street musician”

He seems like a Walter Mitty type.

Where does the text about “his wife sent him to prison years ago” fit (paraphrasing)? I can see him being angry at the husband but I don’t understand that particular comment.

Apparently the family were burgled previously, seems DB was trying to deflect attention elsewhere.

I don’t think anyone has discussed DB’s YouTube playlist ( as far as I read ) so I’m just going to leave the link here:

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEQnRNkJWziZ_eyk5hcZojCwsVwUcQ5Ih

I personally find it creepy.

Very creepy :eek: but also not surprising

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member