Found Safe CA - Brandon Cuellar, 3mo, Kidnapping, San Jose, 25 Apr 2022 *3 Arrests*

Ok. So my son and his gf are due like rn. We put the baby sear together last night. He had it in the car because she’s been leaking and having contractions.
They live around the corner from here and around 2 he got pulled over by undos, they tossed his car and questioned him and checked his shoes. Said he fits the description of a child abduction suspect. He is a shorter thin Hispanic male. We didn’t know about this until after but WHAT. He was so scared!

i am terrified for this baby what happened here!!! Did someone follow gma home? I heard CDCR is investigating whether dad has enemies or what. That poor baby.

Ok. So my son and his gf are due like rn. We put the baby sear together last night. He had it in the car because she’s been leaking and having contractions.
They live around the corner from here and around 2 he got pulled over by undos, they tossed his car and questioned him and checked his shoes. Said he fits the description of a child abduction suspect. He is a shorter thin Hispanic male. We didn’t know about this until after but WHAT. He was so scared!

i am terrified for this baby what happened here!!! Did someone follow gma home? I heard CDCR is investigating whether dad has enemies or what. That poor baby.
Oh wow, this must've been a really scary experience for him!

Authorities say the suspect brought the carrier with him to the home, KRON4 reports. "This person doesn't have an unkempt appearance. We do not think it is a homeless person," the police spokesperson says.

Baby Kidnapped From Home as Grandma Unloads Groceries

I wonder if the dad and the child's mom are in a custody battle? Iff he is incarcerated he might be afraid of losing any type of visitation etc? Could he have sent someone he met in jail to go take his kid?

Maybe Mom works, so the Dad knew that grandma might be vulnerable, alone with baby all day?

Full (28 second) video footage here. https://mobile.twitter.com/SJPD_PIO/status/1518746487533936640

L
ooks like it was captured from a nearby Ring camera. What I find interesting though is he parked a ways away from the apartment (not right out front, as he’s walking down a residential sidewalk with Brandon in the video) and he appears to be walking faster but not running, or fleeing quickly. He definitely had this planned and seemed to feel confident walking along that route.

Anyone know the name of the apartment complex?

This is so frightening but if the abductor bringing the carrier is true this sounds like a planned abduction. But wouldn’t the baby have already been in the/a carrier or did the grandmother place him in a crib? In any event, I know we all hope that this dear little one is safe and will soon be returned home.

Full (28 second) video footage here. https://mobile.twitter.com/SJPD_PIO/status/1518746487533936640

L
ooks like it was captured from a nearby Ring camera. What I find interesting though is he parked a ways away from the apartment (not right out front, as he’s walking down a residential sidewalk with Brandon in the video) and he appears to be walking faster but not running, or fleeing quickly. He definitely had this planned and seemed to feel confident walking along that route.

I believe it’s Elm Street Apartments. Put 1000 Elm Street in maps and you’ll see it. I tried at attach image but received an error.

(I tried again and it worked. See below.)

Last edited:
2E109F56-2D4A-444F-B311-27EBD4B4E5FB.jpeg

L

2E109F56-2D4A-444F-B311-27EBD4B4E5FB.jpeg

There is a possible suspect vehicle.

https://twitter.com/chpalerts?lang=en

ENDANGERED MISSING ADVISORY UPDATE: The possible suspect vehicle is a 2011 Silver Nissan Quest with CA license plate 7HWF353. There is a white circular sticker in the lower left corner of the rear window.

FRRHsanVUAIo6Fd

This was just posted by CHP 15 min ago and no more details are given.

There shouldn't be anything holding them back from an Amber Alert now that they have a possible vehicle.

This is terrifying. Hopefully now that they have a suspect vehicle, they will catch this person ASAP.

This was definitely planned if he brought a baby carrier. The thing is, even if he somehow knew the grandma was going to go to the grocery store that afternoon, there's really no way to know she was going to leave the baby inside momentarily while unloading the car. IMO this person may have come with a weapon concealed and had no qualms about confronting the grandmother with it if need be. It ended up, he didn't have to.

The only positive thing I can think of is that this seems like a kidnapping where the child will be eventually found safe and taken care of. I do think the goal was to care for the baby. Hopefully this is the right car they are looking for and sweet Brandon will be home soon!

Maybe I’m reaching here, or just trying to be optimistic because I can’t stand the thought of little Brandon not being found safe. But the suspect was possibly driving a minivan and brought along a baby carrier already. Those two things lead me to believe it’s possible he already has children. He didn’t just run into the apartment and snatch him. He took the time to put Brandon in a car seat which hopefully means he is trying to care for the baby in some what shape or form.

Again, could just be me being optimistic but I’m hoping I’m right and little Brandon is somewhere safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krusty2009
Back